Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The New DCS Dart Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enjoyed reading the piss taking.Will see all in 2 weeks unless I get drafted to fight the fires while coming out of the liquor store in Osoyoos.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, Regs, for all the work. Thanks Double In for all the work too. My only concern is that there is NO picture of the glamourous Tilly Tompkins. I know Double In took two pictures while I was playing against Whirlwind, which directly impacted my two shots during a crucial part of the game. Remember that? I shot TWO fcuking 2's back to back. That is game is still under protest, so it should be taken from the records. Also, the not-so human calculator,Whirlwind, walked right in front of my line of fire, another fineable offense. I could and should be undefeated at this point in time.

Cheers again, Regs, and make sure you get Tilly's photo in the profile in, so we can increase our amount of women spectators. :rolleyes:

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
****ing cheating cnut.....

Double In,

What gives?

Best total percentage:

Double In

Whirlwind

One Dart

Prince of Manchester

The Power

Brave Dart

You're forgetting the person who had a HIGHER percentage than the other putzes. Tilly had a .750 winning percentage. Don't start saying you have to play a certain amount of matches. I was ready to play earlier but you're jumping in to play Whirlwind for your 6th game was extremely poor etiquette. I should have the highest percentage. Simple as that. It would be awful to have someone ahead of you, eh Double Cheat?

CAptain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go.

I have it set so you have to play 5 games before you're a somebody. You should thank me. You've been trying all your life and now all you have to do is play one more dart game. Who would have thunk it?

Co- #1 :knvb:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great site boys! Just shows you that any putz can have a site.

You guys are in the big time now. What next? A trip to Vegas for the DCS. :eek:

Parkhead

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheat this.Wanker.

Settings
Numbers of players to display per page:
Numbers of games to display per page:
View statistics page: yes yes no
Number of players to display in stats:
Display most games stats: yes yes no
Display most points stats: yes yes no
Display most wins stats: yes yes no
Display most losses stats: yes yes no
Display best percentage stats: yes yes no
Minimum number of games for percentage stats: 5
Display best streak stats: yes yes no
Display worst streak stats: yes yes no
View rules page: yes yes no
Put players that didn't play yet in standings: yes yes no
Number of games to win/lose in a row to get hot/cold: 5
Maximum number of games against the same player a day: 2

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, do I have to tell you to turn left into the parking lot too? It's all about the small advantages. All about the small advantages...

Parkhead, not to spoil the surprise, but Captain and I have already selected the DCS member to represent us in the Vegas open. :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The site

The Player of the Month stuff is now up and a few pictures have been added in the Hall of fame, Ethics and I have OD shoving his gob full of na-chos some place. Also, Regs has added an Official Photo Gallery in which I'll post the blue top bird on when I get home. :knvb:

Enjoy.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double in how about a short video of the Sidewinder in action on the site so the rest of us can finally see the infamous stroke.:D

Parkheadprettysurehecanfigureoutwhowillrepresentthedcs

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A man being electrocuted .......

Parkhead,

It's already been talked about :D. We'll have one no doubt about it once Sidewinder comes back to the D.C.S. after his short sabbatical.

dcsroadtriptovegasonthehorizon :D

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those of you keeping score at home, that artical :)rolleyes: ) was nothing less than shoc-king. First of all, there is nothing new about the Bravedart/The Power team. They have been a force on the circuit ever since their unceremonious 231 point loss two weeks ago. Hard work and determination (and The Power not yelling at his partner mid-match) were all their latest victory was about.

Second of all, who the fcuk cares what the losers have to say. All that needs to be said from them is "we lost". The prostelytizing by Double In is not only unwarranted, but unnecessary.

Third of all, I like the lightning quick abandonment of the Prince. So much for team unity. I call on Tilly to dump Double In's sorry ass before he blames you for any upcoming losses to the Bravedart/The Power juggernaut.

In the future, I call for a reporter who can not only report the facts, but report them with a measure of adherence to the conventions of our language.:p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hear this...

First off all, :rolleyes: who wants to hear form you? You're a nobody and I... well I am a Cricket superstar star. You and BD are like that LA Laker wanker who asked who let the dogs out? Yeah him. I have more Cricket records than you'll ever have wins so shut your gob. Ninth of all the Prince was never my partner he was a last minute pick up because Tilly went home for a shag. Going home for a shag is grounds for temporary new partnership you know? Check the ethics. Thirty second of all you and your "partner" should just sit back and bask in the light of your recent accomplishments and hope the hell you can at least make it respectable the next time Tilly and I play you. Fcuking punching bags.

PS. I kicked Whirlwinds ass 5 games to 2 tonight and then took $10 bucks off him in poker. Chump.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by The Power
First of all, there is nothing new about the Bravedart/The Power team. They have been a force on the circuit ever since their unceremonious 231 point loss two weeks ago.
Fcuk sakes. All my losses combined haven't totaled 231 points and you're proud to post this?

Punch-ing bags.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is amazing DI how reluctant you are to play a cricket match when your beloved Tilly is not around. Prior to him actually showing up regularly you were all to eager to match up with the next higest scorer One Dart.

You seem to hook up with only the highest scoring darts players so that there is someone to carry your slack (as we all know your back is the weakest of them all). Deep down inside you are ashamed of your cricket abilities and have to cover up that shame by siding withthe strongest there is.

A true champion (such as myself or The Power) will join with anyone who is up for a match, do you remember all those matches I had with sidewinder and (for God's sake) Whirlwind! We are confident enough in our abilities not to have to rely on the # 1 dart player to get a win.

You Chump!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously, you weren't around when I WAS partnered up with Power. It must have been movie night with you and the missus, again. We had won 5 or 6 in a row before he bitched off with his brother. It's true blood is thinker than water. We are still a undefeated team if memory serves. Nice 231 point loss by the way, who was carrying your asses then? Thanks.

I play with the best because I can. Fact is, you play with punching bags because the best won't have anything to do with you. Your attack on me only confirms your lack of confidence on the ochre. Say hello to Sidewinder for me...

See you on the ochre.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking useless cnut ........

That article was the most shoc-king attempt at a sense of humour I've seen in this thread for quite a while.

The Prince makes no excuses at Cricket; never have, never will. I just don't like the fcuking game even though I must admit I held my own the other night (for a change :rolleyes: ). I don't know how many fcuking bulls I hit (must've been close to 7 I'm sure) but it was the only reason we were alive at the end of the match. I also had to close out most of the numbers as Double In's floundering darts were being chucked all over the board. True sign of a complete tosser ...... blame the other guy when things don't go your way. Here's a thought man ....... hit a fcuking double or treble and we've won it. Sorry sunshine ........ you're as much to blame (probably more realistically) as me.

As a matter of fact, why don't you stick to just updating the stats and leave the humour to the rest of us.

Wanker ........

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way to go Walks. Light the bitch up. I will echoe Bravedart's sentiments in the fact that DI only seems to want to play cricket with the highest ranked partner available. No doubt his partnership with the Power occured only with the absences of Tilly, Scud, and Myself. Likewise, his partnership with me only happened after Tilly went home for a shag. Why not, instead of this rotating partners nonsense, have the highest and lowest ranked members be partners against the next highest and next lowest ranked members. This way DI won't have the luxury of choosing the highest ranked member as his partner and will experience more of what was handed to him last wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0