Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The New DCS Dart Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well

Whirlwind and Dart Vader are also out.As dart vader is taking his Mrs out for dinner.And i am house sitting for that Dutch Donkey we call DI..I do not think anybody lives close to 152nd and num 10 hwy??So i think the thrashings shall have too wait:wa: :wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly will be there at about 8:47, as we have a practice with the women at 6:30-8:00. I am looking forward to going undefeated tonight, as long as I can borrow the Power's darts. :( :confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't heard from Buffalo Bull, so he must still have the leash on him from Europe. That or he is too cool for the DCS now. I say we scrap him from the list of players until he has the courtesy to phone Tilly. I've sent PMs and no response. It looks like there will only be 4. Weak stuff, lads.

POM, you need to give a reason for your absence or it is a fine. Cheers. We are a highly reputable circuit now and a little courtesy is all we're asking for, especially when we can't take the piss out of you for your pathetic excuse.

Tilly

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bringing out the Code ........

D. ASSIGNMENTS

Players must post their attendance at least 2 hours prior to the first diddle. If a players unable to play a match that was accepted, he/she must buy the Nachos the following week.

There is nothing that suggests a reason there Tilly ......... Cheers. If you can't attend, you can't attend .......

We are a highly reputable circuit now and a little courtesy is all we're asking for

How's this for courtesy ?? Fcuk off cnut ........

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't heard from Buffalo Bull, so he must still have the leash on him from Europe. That or he is too cool for the DCS now. I say we scrap him from the list of players until he has the courtesy to phone Tilly. I've sent PMs and no response. It looks like there will only be 4. Weak stuff, lads.

Very creative Captain, as always.:rolleyes: I will be there tonight after 8:00. I am going to try and arrive earlier so I can get some much needed practice. See you there Tilly, or should I say Mr. 7:51

Willis, that is not a bad idea. I should be able to leave around 7:51, if you want to pool.

Sorry I didn't answer the PM's that DID NOT arrive in my mailbox but I understand the telephone can be difficult for you to operate.;)

PS- I have always been too cool for the DCS.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS- I have always been too cool for the DCS.

Is that why you are getting there at 7:51?

Have fun tonight lads. I agree with the Captain, it is weak to not mention why you will not be there. What about the Naturhull? Not let out anymore? :eek: I'm in Nanaimo so I certainly won't be there, looking forward to next week.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the records for tonight:

Bravedart 1-4
Tilly 5-0
Scud 2-2
BB 0-4
The Power 3-1

Since the dart handbook wasn't present tonight, it will be up to everyone to post their own wins and losses so Double In doesn't have an accident ;) about the official score not being taken. I beat everyone but Tilly. Surprise, fcuking surprise. The cnut takes 48 fcuking arrows to finish off Bravedart for win #5 but does me in on #1. Cnut.

Bravedart and The Power returned to their losing ways tonight, albeit not without an extraordinary effort from BD. The Power had absolutely nothing despite a solid treble 20, double 20, single 20 start from BD against Tilly and BB. However, BD and Scud were able to knock off the short lived champions in a match that can only be described as ordinary.

Talent was less than spectacular tonight. Only Becca brought up the total on the evening and even that was short lived. :(

For Sidewinder's sake, cheese distribution was shoc-king and not melted. The free pitcher was good. Especially for those of us who drank 5/6's of it. And by those of us, I mean me :D.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah yes, back on top......

It was an entertaining evening of darts, despite the late start. I knew that I was getting shagged on back-to-back evenings, so I stayed until the end tonight. I arrived at about 9:22 and to my surprise, only saw Buffalo 'Can'thita' Bull and The Power. Soon after, Scud arrived, followed by Bravedart. The darts were ordinary again, if not awful. My finishing was atrocious, except against the Power. A double 8, double 8 finish against Scud worked nicely but I had two double 2 finishes and of course, the dreaded double 1 over Bravedart, when I had 6 darts to earn bonus points on him. So an undefeated evening it was but it certainly wasn't pretty.

As for cricket, I was going to dump Double In after Buffalo Bull and I won our first two matches, which were by the way, a couple of the best cricket matches that I remember. The first one was won with a double bull - 174 - 168 and the second one was Double Bull, Treble 11, Treble 11 to win 253 - 244. Money. But after the third game, I would like to have my partner back to try and set the record.

The last game was 247 - 168 and was never really in doubt thanks to Buffalo "27consecutiveerrantdarts" Bull. Granted, I didn't play a strong game either but 27 darts without hitting anything useful is not going to help. For some reason, the ghost of Sidewinder must have been there because Buffalo's arrows were actually fluttering and landing in worse positions than the Sidewinder's ever have. Shoc-king. It might explain his 0 FOR night performance.

One last thing was brought to my attention tonight by the Power. He has NEVER beat the Executioner/Tilly since he started playing. I had no idea that someone is actually pursuing the Sidewinder's apparently insurmountable total of consecutive losses. I'm sure he will get the monkey off his back very soon. Ever Sidewinder was able to win one game, without cheating.

The talent was fcuking AWFUL tonight. I saw 3 humpty dumptyesque type birds and that was it. I still love the one waitress though. Off for a wank and a bet.

TillywhoisstillwaitingforthatpoofterMackerstoshowup.

P.S. - Whirlwind has been fined an order of NA-CHOS for pure stupidity. I will let Bravedart explain the scenario when he gets a moment. Pa-thet-ic.

Also, POM, you DO need to explain your whereabouts and that is the end of the story. Were you off having a wank because United had two new signings over the last couple of days? Too much to cope with? There is one fcuking cnut here and it is you, you fcuking dodging piece of trash. Don't start making your own rules up now because you have a camera and you're in cahoots with Double In. I had my money ready for you tonight AND I was expecting a photo for my profile, since I am now the number one ranked player.

:p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, I forgot....

One Dart,

What are you doing in Nanaimo? I don't recall the DCS letting you leave. Is this in fact a pleasure visit? Work?(Sorry, we know it can't be that) Are you off sending teaching resumes around the Island? What gives? We are all wondering what you are doing there AND we are also wondering who owned the car which Scud drove tonight?

CuriousTilly

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the DCS does not have honesty, what else does it have?

As I posted over a month ago to One Dart, so shall the same be posted to the Prince. What gives? It is customary, if not explicity spelled out, that a reason must be given for an absence. Double In is meditating in the Okanagan, Sidewinder is in Rehab, Whirlwind is robbing Double In blind, and One Dart is attempting to float a small party of natives from Nanaimo to Vancouver on his giant ass. What gives? This is certainly not the type of conduct than an above-board organization such as the DCS tolerates. And to quote an afformentioned member,

Bollocks.... Fine his ass

I echo this sentiment. Untoward tactics deserve untoward consequences. Nachos next week are on the Prince. :eek:

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well

I will have you fcucking know that i left work at 4.30pm yesterday did not get bravedarts pm.Also i called him twice and spoke to his dad.And i got know phone call back???? So fine me ass mate..:wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They will be on the Prince, Whirlwind(once Bravedart gives his version of yesterday's events), and the Naturhull, IF he ever shows up again. Unless he signs up on TTP, he is a moot challenger anyway, so all our matches against him most certainly will be moot . Cheers.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cnuting #9

Originally posted by knvb

Gentlemen... and Whirlwind I have a co-ed game tonight and will be at the Landing by 10:03. Fines on the books are as follows.

Brave "Dog abuser" Dart. - Nachos
Brave "Dog abuser" Dart. - Rib and Wing
Whirlwind - Nachos
Walks - Nachos
One Dart - Nachos

Amendment that will be added to the rule of Ethics - *When two or more individuals have the same fine or any one member has double fines a plate of Nachos may be substituted for a pitcher of beer or any other suitable appetizer, as chosen by non penalized members. to wit there for in etc. etc. etc.

Please try and save at least one plate until I arrive.

Tilly, no fcuking chance they will be on me. I have not violated any part of the Code of Ethics. We're a highly reputable circuit now :rolleyes: and if you're going to dream up new bloody rules as you go along, then wipe the Code of Ethics from the board.

Just so everyone knows, there are still some outstanding fines. Since the original post, only Bravedart and the Prince have paid for Na-chos. Others are still on the books ......

My apologies for not making last night but there was no way I could've done it. If you want, I will unveil my reason but at next week's D.C.S. only :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0