Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The New DCS Dart Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly is in for Wednesday. I will partner with anyone in cricket. I'm not picky. It is true that Double In and I are partners now but that is just fate. We both happened to be ready for a match when One Dart and the Power challenged us. Personally, I'm not fussy who my partner is BUT I think Double In and I should stay partners, at least until our winning streak comes to an end. It might be a few months but I think we should stay as is....:)

If we are going to have a lot of players, it might be an idea to get there a little earlier. Say 8:24?

Tilly

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel like I've been away for a year

Wow, I go away for a month and now we have new members, T-shirts, a new thread and a very impressive web site. The power goes away for almost a year and we struggle to get 4 every week. I guess the summer brings out everybody. I have been getting caught up with things and events on the thread. Looks like the love in between Tilly and DI is almost over, dart throwing and all. Although they still don't want to play cricket without each other. I will be in attendance for Wednesday. Tilly I will go early with you if you wish to get some badly needed practice in. When and where is all the info I need.

DI-nice work on the site. Can anyone post articles or do we have to get your spin on everything we read. Not that you are biased or anything.:rolleyes:

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello

DI will not be there as he will be away.So i shall bring the bible with me. Tilly what do you think about starting earlier?? because if we get a lot of people again we should make sure everybody gets a fair enough amount of games.I played 7 games last wednesday and you and others only got 4 what is everybodys opinion ????:wa: :wa: Whirlwind

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surely, you're taking the piss, oh bad tempered one.

If we are going to have a lot of players, it might be an idea to get there a little earlier. Say 8:24?

:rolleyes:

Willis, that is not a bad idea. I should be able to leave around 7:51, if you want to pool.

BTW, Whirlwind, just because the bone rattler gets you to the Landing at 7:09, doesn't mean the rest of us have to revolve around BC Transit's system. Wanker.

Tilly

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks, wake up sunshine you're dreaming. We'll let our records speak for themselves. Chances are I'll still be ahead of you and I guarantee I'll be ahead of the Brave Dart. Hear. Hear. :knvb: Probably the Power too and I'll be missing a week. Plumb-ers.

Welcome back Buffalo.
DI-nice work on the site. Can anyone post articles or do we have to get your spin on everything we read. Not that you are biased or anything
If you have an article or an interview you may email it to me on the Contact us link. After a once-over ;) I'll post anything you guys want. Tilly did the dart night happenings and Power is going to work on a rebuttal when he gets back from the Island today on my cricket interview. That goes for everyone. Except for POM. He seems to be living in a fcukng dream world and maybe WW he's just pain stupid.

I'm out for this week. I'll be tearing up the Sicamous/ Shuhwape(sp) circuit, but will be back and in fine form come next Wednesday. :rolleyes:

Scud, if you are back like I think you are suppose to be, I've left your T at your parents place. If anyone else has their money please give it to Walks. Sorry Buffalo, you'll have to wait until I get back to get your shirt.

PS. POM has some crazy math system he thinks we need to be following order for the league standing to be fair. He'll tell you tonight.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, I don't know how many times you guys have been on, but we've had just over a 10,000 hits. :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
10,000 "hits" means squat (at least in terms of trying to explain how popular your site is) :rolleyes:

Try spouting numbers for "pageviews" or "users sessions" to give a better representation of traffic the site is generating (I know you can. And will :D).

~SiteMetrics101.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just fcuking leave man ........

I'll be tearing up the Sicamous/ Shuhwape(sp) circuit, but will be back and in fine form come next Wednesday.

Do us all a favour and stay there you fcuking hillbilly. We don't want you back unless you're gonna' buy a plate of na-chos. Piss off, you're boring me .........

He seems to be living in a fcukng dream world

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...................

It's unfortunate that you won't be attending this week as I'd love to stab you in the head with my new Great White's ....... 22 gram, 90% Tungsten killing machines ........ keep your head up cnut :D

BTW, I don't know how many times you guys have been on, but we've had just over a 10,000 hits.

There you go tosser, stick with the stats, as fcuking useless as they may be.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the useless text then...

I am getting angry now. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the who still care the front page has been updated and there has been a new poll added. Send me your articles and comments on the Contact link and I'll post them up when I get back, along with any pictures POM takes Wednesday.

Good luck DCS and Fcuk you POM. Cnut.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We don't

Unfortunately, my late arrival means the DCS will have to wait for the rebuttal to them, um, article. The Power is certainly in for Wednesday, although his arrival time depends on whether or not he has to pick up scud from the aerogare.

In happier news, The Power soundly defeated One Dart 8-5 in tonights BDCS action, including yet another double bull finish. This leaves him with a surge of confidence heading toward Wednesday. With a slate full of punching bags, he looks to do some climbing. :wa:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In Double's Over
Dutch Donkey Digs Deep But Can't Pull Out Win

Reuters
Ladner B.C.

In what can only be described as one of the top 3 cricket matches ever to be played in the DCS, The Power and Bravedart held on for a toight 14 point win over perennial punching bag POM and his cricket slut of a partner, Double In. "It was a solid team effort," remarked Bravedart, "we knew that when the Prince steps up, the wall is in trouble, and that's the kind of thing you capitalize on".

To be fair, the Prince actually kept them in it, nailing a series of trebles and doubles toward the end to briefly put them ahead. The steel-forged will of the underdogs, however, was too much for the newcomers. "That cnut is really starting to piss me off! He gives Tilly the credit when they win, and me the blame when we lose. One question, what have you brought to a team lately. Sweet fcuk all. That's right. SFA" shouted a Prince, who had to be physically restrained to prevent an altercation with his now former partner.

"My head really wasn't in it tonight," Double In told us, "I'm just gonna go home right now, turn on some Chantal Kreviazuk and have myself a good cry."

The Power continued his strong cricket play of late, and was finally rewarded with a W. Solid from beginning to end, the Double 16, Double Bull finish was enough to finally put the game to bed. While declining an interview, off the record he did tell us that a new format for deciding cricket partners was needed to prevent Double In from continually switching partners, not unlike the cheap Surrey whore he is, in search of someone else to ride to the top.

Since Double In is away, I guess I'll have to settle with posting it here instead of the other site.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trip to the Island ......

Fcuking quality Power ............ everything except POM being a punching bag of course ...... cnut :D

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hear! Hear!

Damn I quote well!

Brilliant work TP.

See y'all at the ochre at 8:59ish pm giving about 10 minutes.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight at the Landing ........

The Prince is highly doubtful for tonight. If he does show, he'll be there later - closer to 10:03 pm. If not, next week for sure ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0