Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The New DCS Dart Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Self abuse is good .....

Trust me SW ........ the wee'n needs all the sleep he can get. He spends most of his evenings / mornings up looking to get into his Jolly Jumper. Apparently, he was once bitten by a vampire :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remedial fcuking parenting...

Originally posted by Walks
If the game is on then you daft twat, the wee'n will be bathing earlier and he'll be down by 8:32 leaving me ample time to get to Minoru for say 8:59 pm. This is about right for me ..........

Is that clear now sunshine ??
You also said you're baby sitting until 9:03 did you not? You sad you have a game starting at 9:00 did you not? You said you will be at the park by 8:32 did you not? Just getting the facts straight...

Right then, so instead of being awake watching a video by himself he'll be squeaky clean sleeping by himself. I know you're a dumb cnut at the best of times, but I do know you're not so stupid as to leave the wee'n by himself for 30+ minutes. Which leaves me back at my original point of you being a lieing twat.

Remember, no onions for Tilly.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oops 8:59 at the park I missed that, but you're baby sitting until 9:03. Do you live -4 minutes away from the park? Thought so, you're still busted.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think there are some porky pies being told.

Rumour has it your actually going to be at Legends with the rest of the Idiots watching the hockey game on p.p.v.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks,

Don't let them rattle you. Man. U beat the Huns today so you're excused for any lies that you may have told. I'll make sure there are no fines in place. BTW, Tilly has to borrow darts tonight because they hiding the Land of Toys before I left this morning. Besides, I forgot to get them.......

Captain

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The DCS appreciates Dart Vader contributing to next weeks Nach-os for not posting before the noon deadline. Speaking of the noon deadline, there was talk last week of moving it to three which was met with little opposition. Speaking of last week, commendable effort by Buffalo Bull for paying for Nach-os even though his fine was not mentioned on the site. Well done.

As for this week, The Matrix paid his fine and One Dart compiled a 6-1 record so really, what is new. Tilly forgot his darts and that did hurt him as he was able to throw well, but inconsistently. As mentioned in the Canucks thread, where the fukc were you KNVB? If someone has the time to coach Ballbaby's daughter and watch the Canucks on PPV then someone has the time to make it out to the Landing and get spanked by the number one player in the DCS. Having missed the first period you would have still been there before Walks was and he had the second best scores on the night. Can anyone spell fine for lying about their true reason for missing dart night? I think I can. One week left and it appears that OD, barring a complete collapse of last month's proportions, has the POMonth wrapped up. Fukc me, just jinxed it. Oh well, there is always November.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to the Delta Riding club and their dodgy fundraising function the DCS had a troubled start to the evening. We had 6 people there and nowhere to play but thanks to Sidewinder moving of a mountain of dodgy silent auction items we were able to begin. THis punching bag managed a 2-4 record beating both Sidewinder and the Chapter President of the Kenny Rogers fan club. A solid evening of darts for myself and if I could finish may of even had a .500 record on the evening as all 3 matches against the twins were Double out fest at the end. A solid couple of games of cricket played at the end with the second match being a one point affair and coming down to the very end.

The dj was in effect after the hockey and he was able to play the Prince's requests for both country and western music. He was close to snapping after Shania was played for him but the Pumpkin and wall were able to take some punishment and he felt much better. OD managed to break top of pumpin after repeatedly punching it every chance he got. A nice eveing all around other than the cnut DJ being unable to play Prism "Spaceship Superstar"

On a side note I've been told i set a record for one mans bill at the DCS. If i have I'm a little disappointes as there wasn't much of a bar to shoot for.
:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are so many things wrong with that post OD, it's hard to find a good place to start. What fine did BB get that wasn't posted? Quit thinking you're being funny, you're not.

I was at home last night babysitting from 8:00 on... what in the hell does it matter what the fcuk I watched on TV? I could have been having a wank to 'On Golden Blonde' for all that it matters to DCS, the fact is, I wasn't available for arrows after 8. So where is the lie c0ck knocker? Quit trying to make up bullshite fines because you think you're cool going 6-1. You're only just ahead of me with TWO extra dart nights under you belt. I'll have my #1 back in a week.

BTW, THERE IS NO FCUKING CHANCE you're a lock for POM. Week one - Tilly, Week two - Cancelled (the first time in DCS history BD didn't lose a game :D Week 3 - The Power. Don't assume because you had the best record last night you get the automatic nod for week 4 either. It's about who you beat, skunkings, points in the night etc.. You were #1 before so you were SUPPOSE to stay that way. I'll wait until I get back the night results before passing it along to the committee if you don't mind.

Also, you have no chance for November because I'm going to be back with a vengeance.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What fine did BB get that wasn't posted? Quit thinking you're being funny, you're not.

Perhaps only you and Whirlwind could find humour in that. BB did not post last week before the noon deadline, while Blaze Army's fine was placed against him, BB escaped under the radar. He did the honorable thing and fined himself for it. No humour. Quit thinking your smart. You're not.

Week One: 5-3
Week Two: 0-0
Week Three: 4-1
Week Four: 6-1

Total: 15-5

Which includes two wins over the original POMonth, Tilly as well as two wins over The Power. BTW Tilly was 2-2 last night and The Power was 2-3. That makes their records on the month 7-3 for Tilly and 7-4 for The Power.

It's about who you beat, skunkings, points in the night etc..

Is that good enough for you?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, 5-3 is rubbish! No POM EVER had such a blemish on his record. Even if you do "win" this week, you're still not a lock. Tilly, I have a feeling, will come in next week and twat you, like I did last month. His two weeks to your soft one. :p

Once a brides maid, always a brides maid, OD.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, I was 3 - 2 last night. I lost to the POM and you. I lump-ed Sidewinder, The Matrix and The Power. 3 - 2, which puts me at 8 - 2 for the month. That would be a strike rater of 80%. You're sitting at 75%. When I lump all of you next week, when I have my own darts, not the Matrix's feathers, the title will be mine again. Cheers. :)

The POM's last 6 darts before he finished were nothing less than spectacular. Perhaps he could fill us in, if I'm wrong....

T18, T18,S12 = 120 followed by a D20 and two other ugly ones to equal 97. Interesting way to get there but it worked. Well done, POM.

As for One Dart's loss, it was a decent game but when I was left with 71, I completely fcuked up. I was trying for single 19, 20, D16 but ended up with S7, then I tried for D16, missing with a S8, and followed this. One Dart finished right away after I didn't finish whatever was left.

Yes, I think a lot of women in the riding club were hiding horses in their 'pants'(tents). There was more beef than a slaughter house around the pool table. Absolutely NOTHING to look at.

Tilly

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No POM EVER had such a blemish on his record.

Posted On: 09-11-2003 at 01:20 AM

Fcuk you One Dart.

DV 1-4
BB 1-3
BD 4-3
POM 2-5
SW 2-3
DI 4-3
TP 4-2
One Cnut 6-0

I guess you are right, no POMonth ever had a 5-3 record. Yours was 4-3.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The standings are up now. Any chance someone will send me a nights happenings before Tuesday this time? POM, Power, Tilly?? Anyone will do.

OD is the overall point leader with 104 and .690 win % That's 14 ahead of me in second. Tilly I'm sure will point out he still has the best winning percentage at .722%, but we'll see how good it is when he catches up to OD and I in the number of games played. We have almost doubled him (if not already) so it's not that great... ;)

Anyone fancy a trip to the Sundowner next week so BD and I can make it before 10:00?

Also, Regs will have our swank new banner finished before Monday. He promised. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, I was 3 - 2 last night. I lost to the POM and you. I lump-ed Sidewinder, The Matrix and The Power. 3 - 2,
Tilly I see your Matrix and power wins, but no sign of your game vs. Sidewinder. Did anyone see that game to confirm? This would put SW at 0-5 and Tilly 3-2

I have, according to Princes sheet,

Tilly 2-2
OD 6-1
BB 2-1
POM 3-2
Neo 2-4
Power 2-3
S/W 0-4

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You missed my loss to Tilly in the standings. My record was 0-5,not0-4.

Despite the results Sidewinders darts were quite good last night. 2x 120plus,3xton,More arrows in 20,d20,andt20than for many a week. The problem was some spectacular finishes by all 5 opponents, especially Tilly and the prince.In fact Tilly was almost shitting his pants when I threw 140 and he followed with a 6.

I think the chef must have got a special on olives.More olives on the nachos than in Tuscany. Thanks anyways Blaze,they were good.

The horsy ladies were certainly not eye candy.

The Prince is to be commended in beating B.B.,despite our best efforts to fire him up. requests made to the d.j. for his favourite artistes,plus the strategic placing of a pumpkin by the Matrix.

Will the twins please find out in advance if there is going to be obstacles preventing our getting in early games.perhaps they should share a nacho fine for not scouting out the place properly last night.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks SW that changes things a bit. Just for Tilly :rolleyes:
Best total percentage:

Tilly Tompkins 0.730
One Dart 0.690
Double In 0.689
Whirlwind 0.571
The Power 0.552
Prince of Manchester 0.481
Brave Dart 0.343
Sidewinder 0.341
Buffalo Bull 0.270
Dart Vader 0.270
The Matrix 0.235
I just had a closer look at the record setting tab by Matrix... Pounding back 9 Coronas in a couple hours is a very impressive feat I must say. Good job you didn't drive home...

Mom.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got my first 2 at the bar before i started on the tab.

Mom,

I did drive home. I will say that after leaving the Landing I must make the following moved. Turn right, turn left ,turn right turn right and am home. I have done that in the past when i was not such a wise person :rolleyes: unable to see and not being able to tell gas and brake pedals apart. That was at least 8 years ago as i no longer will drive home if there is any question of me being dangerous. The only thing dangerous about my drive home was the fact that my brothers Jeep(which i was driving)has no cupholders and i was worried about spilling my SLurpee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0