Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup 2003

Who will win the Pakenham Cup?

• Chilliwack FC

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Delta Highlanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey Sporting

• GN Sporting

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • GEU Black Knights

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • SFC Rangers

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Langley United FC "A"

• GEU Ultra

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Pegasus

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Langley Thunder

• Aldergrove United

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the Black Knights have to face the premier division winners then follow that up with the defending champs, I think it's safe to say that Geu will represent the valley with two teams.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucy,

:D I admire your confidence. See you Sunday.

Yoda,

What do you think the score might be for this game???

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My newest prediction

I know my last prediction was a whopping 12 -0 but let's be realistic, PAU couldn't score that many goals on their own net let alone someone elses.

PAU 5 - GEU 0
Including 1 PK as someone will have to take down Sage at least once to stop him from scoring.
;)

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
come on Lucy, don't stop now.....

Originally posted by LucVanLierde
So the Black Knights have to face the premier division winners then follow that up with the defending champs, I think it's safe to say that Geu will represent the valley with two teams.

you know, it just isn't the same without you coming on here and making a complete ass of yourself a few days before the game.....

come on......where's your usual 5-0 win prediction :rolleyes:

Somepeopleneverlearn

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predict a 5-0 win for pau or a 2-1 win for geu. One or the other.
Superfoxes, what # are you? Skip, are you the old guy at center back?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucy,

I'm the defender who whispered: "You shite the bed" to you in our 2nd match vs GEU, just after you missed your team's best chance to score, firing what should have been a clear shot on net off for a throw in. ;) Remember??

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: My newest prediction

Originally posted by Yoda
PAU 5 - GEU 0
I'll say PAU 8 GEU 0

GEU will need to load up the midfield if they want to keep the score down.It's gonna be a shock to some of these guys who haven't played at this level before. Look for Luc to enjoy a couple beers with the PAU squad after game as they were starting to enjoy his constant teasing and may even get a hand job from one of there wives.:eek:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superchick,
"Don't write cheques you can't cash" Good god, where do I start. Well that worn out cliche hasn't been in circulation for years, which tells me that you are an old man. Hopefully you're marking me gramps.
You guys keep saying how you're not taking any game lightly but at the same time you are discussing a meeting with the rangers. I wouldn't let our record speak for the current content of skill on the team. The team picked up 7 players at the deadline. We are on a 4 game winning streak, more games then the team won all year. We are going to win 2-1.
Kelly O'brians has dollar pints on saturday night, your team should go for 1 or.............

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LucVanLierde
Superchick,
"Don't write cheques you can't cash" Good god, where do I start. Well that worn out cliche hasn't been in circulation for years, which tells me that you are an old man. Hopefully you're marking me gramps.

After listening to Lucy yap and yap I had to reply. :rolleyes:

Unless you know who you're taking about, I suspect ypou will be in for a rude awakening. Having played with and against Superfoxs I'll say you are going to have a hell of a time, especially if he is marking you.
Good luck Lucy:rolleyes: You're going to need it.:wa: :wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Demo, after giving BJ his BJ, any chance you could join us tomorrow night for a pint? ;)

We are going to open upstairs of the clubhouse and all you Langley tits are invited. :D

Win or lose, we're in the booze baby. :)

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc

Not to burst your bubble man but a 4 game winning streak???? I believe you lost 3 to zip in your final league game to Delta.

Friendly games don't count for any streaks my friend.

I suggest you go play the game vs PAU before chatting about the chance of a win. No direspect but your team has been relegated from div one. And as much as this pains mean to say but PAU just won the premier div.(tired of reading about it:D) I think I may come to watch this game so I can find out who's who on here.

Good luck as I think Luc and the boys are gonna need it.

P.S. - I hope Lino isn't one of your secret signings :eek:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demo

So the big game has arrived. It's time to step up to all your posts you've made all season. The big question is though???????

Are you going to even see the pitch man??:D

Your constantly posting all sorts of comments and I don't think you have seen more than a few minutes of time. Get your ass on the pitch Friday and make an impact in the game. :D

I will be awaiting the result and play by play by you Demo.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sure as hell am hoping to see the pitch. I purposely haven't played in the last couple ( yes I would have been good to go) of games to make sure I had a few more weeks of healing :D .
We have been playing very well since the deadline;) and it will be a tough line up to crack, but after putting in some good hard practices, i'm ready to go.
RF, thanks for the invite and we'll be there, just keep the beer flowing.(As if I need to say that to the Rangers)

Good luck tommorow..................................NOT :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Lucster,

It would appear you have stopped taking your anti-stupid pills. I'm sure the doctors would appreciate it if you got back on the meds, and started making your way back into the real world! :D

..........but, thank you for the added motivation for our match this Sunday. If I was worried about one thing, it would be that the guys might have some difficulty getting motivated for this game. I'm sure when we discuss your posts at our team scrimmage session tomorrow, this will serve to remedy that potential problem. Cheers. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0