Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UEFA (B) Cup - Who will go through?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final on Sportsnet ........

From soccertv.com which is spot on.

Wed May 21 11:30AM Pacific
Wed May 21 12:30PM Mountain
Wed May 21 01:30PM Central
Wed May 21 02:30PM Eastern
Wed May 21 03:30PM Atlantic
Wed May 21 04:00PM Newfoundland
Length: 2 hr 30 min LIVE
Sportsnet - ALL REGIONS - Canada
UEFA Cup - Final
Celtic (Scotland) vs Porto (Portugal)
Seville (Sevilla), Spain (Espana)

Come on you Celtic !!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For your info!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hartson out of UEFA Cup final
First Published: May 17, 2003

Celtic striker John Hartson has been ruled out of next week's UEFA Cup final against Porto because of a back problem.

Wales international Hartson has been struggling to be fit for Wednesday's match in Seville ever since he sustained the injury after scoring in champions Celtic's 2-1 Scottish Premier League win over arch-rivals Rangers at Ibrox on April 27.

Ironically Hartson, formally of Arsenal and West Ham, has had a good fitness record throughout his career. But, after having his injury diagnosed as a slip disc, he will miss Celtic's first European final for 33 years.

Hartson's agent, Jonathan Barnett, said Saturday: "John is absolutely devastated after the news and he just hopes the boys can go on and win the UEFA Cup now.

"The most important thing John wants is for Celtic to win on Wednesday and he hopes to get there next year.

"But I don't know if John will be travelling with the team this week."

Celtic manager Martin O'Neill said Hartson's absence was "an absolutely massive blow, both for John and for the football club."

Former Northern Ireland midfielder O'Neill also told the Celtic website, www.celticfc.net: "He (Hartson) has been absolutely immense for us this season, and has played a crucial role in helping the team to reach the UEFA Cup final.

"It's terrible news, and I'm just so disappointed for him," added O'Neill, himself a European Cup winner as a player with English side Nottingham Forest in 1980.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Losing Hartson is a loss but our frontline is still in great shape with Henrik and Sutton. Can't wait until 11:45am tomorrow. Why wait the pints will start flowing tonight and build till tomorrow.:D

Come On CELTIC!!!

Parkhead

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga:

Did you cut and paste Sansei's post from the 17th or? :confused: :rolleyes:

I had to before someone else did. ;)

RFwho'sbeenguiltyofthesamebefore

Go Sellick

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
100,000 Celtic supporters? That is a hell of a lot of pasty-face Scots guzzling beer in the blistering heat. Hope they have sunscreen.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If they're pulling birds like that, they're doing okay! :)

I heard there were about 50,000 there from FoxSports but the more the better! How many Rangers fans are in Seville? :D ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
How many Rangers fans are in Seville? :D ;)

What is the Population of Seville, once all the Fukcing Cnut Celtics Supporters get there, that will be how many Rangers fans there are.

Good luck Celtics, but you don't have a hope in Hell for the SPL Title.

HOS

Wish I could watch the game and have a few pints.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But Gers team-mate Claudio Caniggia believes Celtic will return empty-handed from Spain.

He said: 'I am more inclined to go for Porto as they are a more solid team. I see Celtic as the stronger team physically but Porto are better from the tactical point of view and possess more quality.

'The best way to beat Celtic is to play football down the wings as they line up with three central defenders.

'Celtic tend to stay in the middle of the park, which will open up space for Porto's wingers.

'Porto are a compact side with a capable manager and justifiable confidence. They have been Portuguese champions seven or eight times in the last decade and have always fared well in the Champions League.

'Celtic have grown in recent years and they will be difficult to beat but Porto will be okay if they don't hit in too many high crosses - but play the ball in to feet along the ground.'

Fcuk, Cannigia should be a manager. I wonder how many lines of cocaine he snorted before his comments. Since he has all the answers, how come Rangers have been stuffed in the last two games against Celtic? If a genius like Cannigia has figured it out, surely the rest of the team can learn from the tactical general. I think the fellas shorts are hiked up to high and that hair net is killing any sort of logical thinking.......

However, Celtic is going to have a very difficult time against a very good team......

Captain

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Fcuk, Cannigia should be a manager.

You are Right, he should be, he is a Soccer God, he has played for the Argies at the World Cup, with some of the best players in the world. I am not a big fan of South Ameri players, but he has been able to come over to Scotland at the end of his career and do very well with a great team.

I can see him as manager, with a smoke in his mouth.

As for doing lines, how does he differ from every other former soccer great.

HOS
But those are some good points Capt.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0