Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan - 5
Rino - 0

Norvan have their eyes on the prize and are a focused bunch. I missed the first 30min which were scoreless and with Norvan having the better possession as I was told. With under 10 min left in the half, all hell breaks loose and Norvan finds the back of the Net for 3 goals(including an own goal on a corner). It must have been tough for the Rino lads to run out after the half to face a still hungry Norvan team but out they came. Rino had a bit of dangerous possesion as Norvan were pushing too many balls foward rather than settling and spreading the field. The pitch, however, tilted once again as Norvan brought in some fresh legs and up'd the tempo. 2 goals frojm one of the super subs put the exclamation point on the scoresheet. Norvan looked strong but they need to be able to change the team gears to a possession oriented strategy when the game dictates it. Huge match vs Bingers to close out a very strong season. Well done boyz.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's find if you think off.mids and forwards dont have def. responsibilities. As far as I know Rooney, Mesi, Iniesta, Xavi, Tevez..and so on and on all pressure the ball once they dont have it. I doubt prof. just stand around waiting for their teammates to get them the ball. Well actually maybe only Ibra does that. But that is why he has been shipped out so many times.
Exactly as someone pointed out, Spain used tremendous all over the field pressure once they would lose the ball. Now, you guys play how you want, and make sure you keep using and abusing your skill in Div.1. :)

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's find if you think off.mids and forwards dont have def. responsibilities. As far as I know Rooney, Mesi, Iniesta, Xavi, Tevez..and so on and on all pressure the ball once they dont have it. I doubt prof. just stand around waiting for their teammates to get them the ball. Well actually maybe only Ibra does that. But that is why he has been shipped out so many times.
Exactly as someone pointed out, Spain used tremendous all over the field pressure once they would lose the ball. Now, you guys play how you want, and make sure you keep using and abusing your skill in Div.1. :)

*yawn*you lost me the moment you used a hockey analogy*yawn*

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Estrella de Chile 9 -0 CAFA - not a pretty first half, Narcisse and Ray miss this one due to illness. We were forcing way to much to start and it almost cost us on a well placed ball by the CAFA mid that found it's way to a very speedy forward who snuck between Tarek and Stedy, unfortunately for CAFA, he could not finish. @ minutes later Vladi kills any momentum CAFA had to start by slotting a free kick from 25 yeards out, it was all down hill from there if you were a CAFA fan. Habil finishes with 4 and the ref finishes 20 minutes early as CAFA were simply a demoralized bunch, tough finish to the year for those guys letting in 20 goals in two games is not fun and today they went as far as they could. What a wild finish this is going to be. PD

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Desmesh 4 Lobbans 2.
I was there for the whole game. Desmesh came out flying and 5 min. into the game they get a penaly. Lobbans come back quickly and a corner taken straight in to the net mix up by the goalie and deff. Lobbans score another one and go into HT 2-1 up. Second half withe then wind on their back desmesh scored on a beautiful free kick, and a header in the middle of a scramble. the 4th came as lobbans were pushing and they got caught on a counte attack with a chip over the goalie's head. A hat trick for the desmesh player.

goldenthigh

Jan 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Desmesh 4 Lobbans 2.
I was there for the whole game. Desmesh came out flying and 5 min. into the game they get a penaly. Lobbans come back quickly and a corner taken straight in to the net mix up by the goalie and deff. Lobbans score another one and go into HT 2-1 up. Second half withe then wind on their back desmesh scored on a beautiful free kick, and a header in the middle of a scramble. the 4th came as lobbans were pushing and they got caught on a counte attack with a chip over the goalie's head. A hat trick for the desmesh player.

Speaking of Desmesh-Lobbans, did anybody catch the NJ Devils vs NY Islanders game last night?

ARMYGEDDON

Mar 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
did coming up with that gem take you as long as it took to create a fake account? Grow a spine and piss take with your real nick, it's okay, it's allowed on this site

Ya what's wrong with you goldenthigh??
Clearly that is not your 'real' nickname.
Real nicknames sound like 'Painful Deceit' or 'Watcher' or 'Big GK'
Give up the facade man.

goldenthigh

Jan 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
did coming up with that gem take you as long as it took to create a fake account? Grow a spine and piss take with your real nick, it's okay, it's allowed on this site

PD, I almost wish you were right, but I've been GT since I first took the pitch in the glorious purple and white. Believe me, chile have found themselves on the wrong end of the goldenthigh before...

You're right about my "gem" of a first post though, been working on that one feverishly in my basement for years.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya what's wrong with you goldenthigh??
Clearly that is not your 'real' nickname.
Real nicknames sound like 'Painful Deceit' or 'Watcher' or 'Big GK'
Give up the facade man.
AG - At least you've got 6 posts under your belt, goldenshower has 1 (2 now) and he does it to crack a slag at a game report of teams fighting for relegation, are they not allowed to post their reports? I didn't realize that being near the bottom of the table warranted mocking, pathetic to be frank. Facade? wow, you obviously don't come on here often, look through my posts, I've posted who I am in the past, nothing to hide here, tell us who you are so we can put your facade comment to the test.

Yours Truly,

CLAUDIO RAMIREZ aka Painful Deceit

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PD, I almost wish you were right, but I've been GT since I first took the pitch in the glorious purple and white. Believe me, chile have found themselves on the wrong end of the goldenthigh before...

You're right about my "gem" of a first post though, been working on that one feverishly in my basement for years.

A gem it was, it's good to see you've been around here since January 2011, you and your "2" posts, one to slag a game report and 1 to comment on my comment, piss take all you want, don't mock a game report, i have a problem with that, I actually think the individuals who run this site WANT teams to post reports and idiotic comments like yours stop certain teams from doing that.

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey PD, its ok Bro. dont waste your time trying to aruge with idiots. As someone once said
"Never argue with idiots. they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Just let it go.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does 1 team go down or do two. As tight as it is at the top, the make up game between CAFA and Desmesh is a huge one (assuming only 1 goes down, but i feel like it's 2)

On a related note, 73 goals against in 16 games is an impressive haul, and amazingly still have a chance to stay up

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is going on here with the promotion battle? It still looks up for grabs with a couple of games remaining. If Norvan ties or loses to Bingers this weekend, it could all come down to the last weekend (I think). Very interesting situation.

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 teams go down. the game between Desmesh and CAFA is still huge, as they both have a chance to stay up. its getting tight at the bottom as well as the top. great end to the season.

goldenthigh

Jan 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry I must be on the wrong forum, I could have sworn this was takethepiss.com

There is a great scrap at the bottom of the table. Lobbans have 3 tough matches to close the season (NK, Olys and Chile...all tough to take points off of) and CAFA and Desmesh are guaranteed pts in at least one of their final 2 games, tough call to say who'll come out on top (or on the bottom I should say). Good luck to all 3.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is going on here with the promotion battle? It still looks up for grabs with a couple of games remaining. If Norvan ties or loses to Bingers this weekend, it could all come down to the last weekend (I think). Very interesting situation.

I'll be at the Bingers - Norvan game this saturday, if Bingers get a result it's a high carb dinner, foam roller, and an early night before the chile game. If they lose I'm going on the piss.

Predicting a Bingers win, rinos tie chile, bingers then tie van olympics and we have a good old 4 way tie for first on 37 pts

ARMYGEDDON

Mar 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
AG - At least you've got 6 posts under your belt, goldenshower has 1 (2 now) and he does it to crack a slag at a game report of teams fighting for relegation, are they not allowed to post their reports? I didn't realize that being near the bottom of the table warranted mocking, pathetic to be frank. Facade? wow, you obviously don't come on here often, look through my posts, I've posted who I am in the past, nothing to hide here, tell us who you are so we can put your facade comment to the test.

Yours Truly,

CLAUDIO RAMIREZ aka Painful Deceit

My 'facade' comment was directed at goldenthigh (albeit sarcastically). Give it a thorough read next time and quit taking things so personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0