Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

British Bulldogg

Oct 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes White Caps did play in PCSL and one maybe won three games all year. Check it out. Size is a huge factor on any fifty fifty ball. Turn overs coast you games.
Plavsic is the best. Because of him Eagles are in div one. Size is a factor. Good luck to you all in next game.

hahaha

Puse kurac!!! Jebise!!!:bronco:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Plavsic10 is who I think it is......he is a quality player and if you give him time, he will carve you apart........lad looks like he has played at a good level in Europe......his best years are probably behind him but he has a lot of quality still left.

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Plavsic10 is who I think it is......he is a quality player and if you give him time, he will carve you apart........lad looks like he has played at a good level in Europe......his best years are probably behind him but he has a lot of quality still left.

It is most definitely not who you think it is.........

British Bulldogg

Oct 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

he has a free kick thats all. how can a 20 yearolds best years be behind him allready??

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher:

Now if we could get that geriatric pelican to stop "yapping" and start thinking....now that would be a trick...wouldn't it?

I'm still waiting for the week when NK become realistic in their own teams predictions, but I guess they would all be correct if they weren't missing players every week.

Big game for you guys Friday night, anything less then 3 points is gonna put a dent in your chances to stay up. Looking forward to catching a few games in the New Year. Good Luck.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
British Buldogg you are right. Plavsic still has lots to learn. They have five or six games left. Must win five out of six to be number one or number two.
It is going to be batle to the end. I have a gut feeling Lobbans will push for the second spot.
Free kick he has rest of the game needs work to be premier player or a top Div one player. If he puts work in he can do it.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is going to be batle to the end. I have a gut feeling Lobbans will push for the second spot.

Don't tell Polonia that, I'd say they have their sights on Lobbans and maybe Rinos, they're only a point behind them if they win their 2 games in hand (albeit 1 is against Serbia)

Bottom 5 in 'A' not decided just yet...

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still waiting for the week when NK become realistic in their own teams predictions, but I guess they would all be correct if they weren't missing players every week.

Big game for you guys Friday night, anything less then 3 points is gonna put a dent in your chances to stay up. Looking forward to catching a few games in the New Year. Good Luck.

NK has the best goals against in the group and has lost only to the first second and third place teams all by one goal. Against Punjab we put in our own net, Bingers was deep in injury time with ten men (horseshit) and VanOlympics scored with four minutes left. So I don't see anything unrealistic about our chances or predictions. Getting three points isn't a matter of staying up or not it is a matter of going up or not. Get your facts straight. You are not even right about one thing as our game is on Saturday night not Friday.

PS......We signed 21 guys and we've never had more than 16 at a game which means every week we are misssing five players. Why is that such a big deal?

Well maybe you're right about one thing. It is a big game and it comes against the team I have been most impressed with so far (skill wise).

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BB, I do know who Plavsic 10 is and he is a player with lots of potential. :) He CAN hit a dead ball very well and like all decent young players, will continue to get better. :)

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK has the best goals against in the group and has lost only to the first second and third place teams all by one goal. Against Punjab we put in our own net, Bingers was deep in injury time with ten men (horseshit) and VanOlympics scored with four minutes left. So I don't see anything unrealistic about our chances or predictions. Getting three points isn't a matter of staying up or not it is a matter of going up or not. Get your facts straight. You are not even right about one thing as our game is on Saturday night not Friday.

PS......We signed 21 guys and we've never had more than 16 at a game which means every week we are misssing five players. Why is that such a big deal?

Well maybe you're right about one thing. It is a big game and it comes against the team I have been most impressed with so far (skill wise).
Maybe you need to tell your team the game is 90mins.long not 86 or 89.Those are lame ass excuses it does not matter at what point of the game they score as long as they scored.Maybe your team needs to dig down deep and play to the end.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those weren't excuses those were facts. Thanks tips! We know how long the games are. If we do, as you so elequently stated, "dig deeper" and turn these games around is there not cause for optimism?

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those weren't excuses those were facts. Thanks tips! We know how long the games are. If we do, as you so elequently stated, "dig deeper" and turn these games around is there not cause for optimism?
they sound like excuses to me and probably everyone else.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher I am witnessing you, getting more optimistic all of a suden. Just remember Punjabi guys will play till the last whisle. You must win in orther to push for a spot. Rest is all for fun, and later for a Cu run. Miro might be yoyr ref this game. You are better off to lay low and play hard. Cheers good luck. How was Martins weding? Did you get smashed.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Assman h0m0 name. The only excuses are the ones your going to give for your name.

Is everyone here jealous of Nk because thats all anyone can talk about.
Jealousy the root of all evil.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher I am witnessing you, getting more optimistic all of a suden. Just remember Punjabi guys will play till the last whisle. You must win in orther to push for a spot. Rest is all for fun, and later for a Cu run. Miro might be yoyr ref this game. You are better off to lay low and play hard. Cheers good luck. How was Martins weding? Did you get smashed.

Can you read?:confused:

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is everyone here jealous of Nk because thats all anyone can talk about.
Jealousy the root of all evil.

Yeah that's it, everyone is overly jealous of your teams amazing record??5th place is every teams goal. I think the reason everyone talks about your team, is because they spew garbage on here constantly..rarely backing it up with results...just excuses!!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0