Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Results & Banter - September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
It begins already.

Report, anyone?

Hard to believe that the Blaze and Sarajevo F.C. would have been involved in something like this. I wonder how many people Blue Boots on Sarajevo spat at...........dirty ****........

See that, Blazearmy, you leave and they lose all the discipline they had last year. :rolleyes: :D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS,

Thats me, Mr Calming.

I'm interested to hear what happened. There has been some bad blood in the past with a few of those turkeys, last year in some of the worst weather ever at South Delta if i remember properly.

WTF happened to Club I? I guess Burnro has lost his unbeaten record. :D

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 0-0 Polonia

Numerous good chances at both ends, but no goals in the end. We pushed near the end with them being down 1 man and were unlucky not to score. (a couple of crossbars, and consistent pressure) Their player got a red for an aerial challenge that also ended my game and ended up giving me several stitches above the eye.

Lets hear about round two of Sarejevo vs FC Blaze. Did the Blaze get the unanimous decision again? How many Blaze players got red as we have them next week. :D BTW, where is Association Park.

No2

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
CS,

Thats me, Mr Calming.

I'm interested to hear what happened. There has been some bad blood in the past with a few of those turkeys, last year in some of the worst weather ever at South Delta if i remember properly.

WTF happened to Club I? I guess Burnro has lost his unbeaten record. :D

Yes, he is now on the hot seat, but has been given a vote of confidence from the board. :D ;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO2 said:
. . . and were unlucky not to score.
I hear this quote a lot in Meraloma game reports. Is it painted proudly on your club house wall somewhere? Maybe you could encorporate it into your crest.

:D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No bother. Here, feel free to screen this on your next kit.

fartoomuchtimeonmyhands

Attachments

• lomas.jpg
    lomas.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 49

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure none of you will believe this but the game was called by the ref becuz he had bad cramps in his calfs and couldn't continue.....NO REALLY....I've never seen that before in my life but it was a godsend for us as we were down 3-1 with 25 minutes to go in the second half. Needless to say Sarajevo was not happy...I've never seen the Blaze leave the field and get undressed so quickly :)

No red cards just a few yellows

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe a ref did that............Walks will have to give tips to whomever it was as to how to avoid running while reffing :D

RUFC 2 - 1 Bingers Army.

We scored in the first 7 seconds of the game but had them tie it up before the first minute was up. From there we were in complete control but the Army's keeper made breakaway save after breakaway save to keep it tied heading into halftime.

Shortly after the restart we converted one of the many cornerkicks of the game to go up 2-1 and then just coasted along to victory. Not a convincing win but 3 points that we will take and head into week three with.

Well done Lobbans! Always a hard working side that don't concede much and when they get two goals usually win.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
I'm pretty sure none of you will believe this but the game was called by the ref becuz he had bad cramps in his calfs and couldn't continue.....NO REALLY....I've never seen that before in my life but it was a godsend for us as we were down 3-1 with 25 minutes to go in the second half. Needless to say Sarajevo was not happy...I've never seen the Blaze leave the field and get undressed so quickly :)

No red cards just a few yellows

That's ****ing embarrassing. I thought refs had to do 12 minute runs every year to check their fitness..........:D ;)

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hard ballz said:
I heard the final was 5-1 for Olympics.

Hard Ballz
You heard right mate! And thank god...the pressure of keeping an unbeaten league streak alive from last season is gone...and I only had to wait until the second game of the season! :D

To be frank, we were absolutely shite!!! No other words or description needed as the scoreline says enough.

Hopefully the lads will pull up their socks and come out firing against WFC Rangers next weekend.

Cheers,

Burnrointhehotseatnow

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Yes, he is now on the hot seat, but has been given a vote of confidence from the board. :D ;)
Phew!!! Just when you think the pressure is off, you post an ugly scoreline, then they put your head on the chopping block...it's a tough business this game of ours! :D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 3-0 Peg........Missed the first goal by Temple to put them up 1-0 but it did look like that Temple had most of the play. Late in the 1st half there were two reds given to both sides to put each team 10 a side. 2nd half Temple got a penalty shot and scored to make it 2-0. They later made it 3-0 and Peg. replied with a nicer header late in the game to make it a 3-1 final for Temple. Overall, nice win for Temple and it seemed like Peg. was missing 3-4 of there key guys in the game. Captain was the ref and did pretty well in the game.

hardballztwobits

Hard Ballz

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know if a straight red is minimun 3 games or is it all depending on the official's report? Captain, do you know anything about this? Fiji had an incident in our game but i'm sure it was 2 yellows Rene pulled out to get the red but the Temple game you threw a couple of guys out with straight reds.

justcurious

Hard Ballz

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It depends on the ref's report and your player should go to the hearing on Thursday night.

Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0