Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Results & Banter - September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hard ballz said:
Does anyone know if a straight red is minimun 3 games or is it all depending on the official's report? Captain, do you know anything about this? Fiji had an incident in our game but i'm sure it was 2 yellows Rene pulled out to get the red but the Temple game you threw a couple of guys out with straight reds.

justcurious

Hard Ballz

In yesterday's game, the Pegasus player received a second yellow and the Sikh player received a straight red. A lot will have to do with the report sent in.

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
K...heres what the league gave us for options.
(about the blaze vs sarejevo abandoned game)

1. Give Sarejevo the points.

OR

2. Play the remaining 20 mins + injury time (which should be 10+ mins)

any suggestions?????????

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Play it, but what about subs etc. I assume the game will be as it finished with however many subs guys have left available and the guys on the field still on the field. Would the ref even know who was on the field when the gane was "abandoned"?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suggestions......

I say give Sarajevo the points and make it easy on everyone :) . You guys should be lucky the score was only 3-1.....what if it was worse? Do you really think you guys had a chance after the first spanking?

City 4-24 Sarajevo moans :D

thinkaboutit :rolleyes:

hardballzcausingshite

Hard Ballz

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just spoke with Captain Morgan as he went to the Polonia vs Idiots match. Got there at the 15min mark to see Richmond score 3 goals before the half, and so he left. So it's currently 3-0 for the Idiots, if not worse :eek:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PLAYBOI said:
K...heres what the league gave us for options.
(about the blaze vs sarejevo abandoned game)

1. Give Sarejevo the points.

OR

2. Play the remaining 20 mins + injury time (which should be 10+ mins)

any suggestions?????????

Instead of scheduling two games (one of which will only be 25 minutes long), I say the next time you play them, any goals scored in the first 25 minutes of the first half count towards a) the abandoned game and b) the game now in progress.

3-1 with 25 minutes to play isn't an insurmountable lead.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As one of many injured/recovering idiot players, I must say that this new look (young, fit, fiinishing, disciplined) RUFC is simply unacceptable ;) . How are we supposed to have a shot back on the 1st team if they're playing out of their shorts :confused: ? Well done boys :D ...look out for snipers as some players will want some minutes back sooner or later :eek: .
Last night was a strong showing by the idiots who now must continue to build on the many positives which have started going their way.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Idiots looking more and more like possible title contenders. Like Klaus said; a different look about them from past seasons. A much more disciplined group now than before. It looks like we'll have to wait a couple of weeks before the possibility of them dropping any points. Unlikely that the Blaze will pose any concerns for the Idiots next week :rolleyes: , so it'll be up to Sikh the following week.

bukkakemon

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
as mentioned before, rufc 5 ifcp 0. rufc went up 3 in the first 15 and continued pressuring throughout the half. ended up 5 nil at the half. they really kicked our ass,
but did get a lot of good bounces and deflections that resulted in at least 3 of their goals. we were too flat in the first half to compete with a strong side like rufc. to our credit, we came out strong in the second and played a good half and kept them off the board. need to have a better showing next week vs lobbans.

bukkakemon

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't in Richmond yesterday, but I too would like to hear a report.

Strange though, Captain, in person you don't seem all that smug. At least, not last week. ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Wasn't in Richmond yesterday, but I too would like to hear a report.

Strange though, Captain, in person you don't seem all that smug. At least, not last week. ;)

Tough to be smug when the team is being gubbed 5 - 1. :) In all seriousness though, this division is WIDE open obviously. There are 4 or 5 teams with legitimate chances this year, unlike previous years in Club I's division where there have always two.

BTW, you mentioned the word smug.......Have you talked to Notcher, Stranger, and Maze lately? They WERE full of 'smugness' before the game.......They must be stuffed from their humble pie last night.........

Hail Hail

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct. Straight off the top, you've got your lot and ours, Van Olympics, and Wickham. All four are quality teams and on any given Sunday . . . you know the rest.

Haven't spoken to or seen anyone yet, but I'm sure to see Notcher & Stranger this afternoon. Perhaps a little fatter, but maybe a little wiser too. :)

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BLAZE 3 - MUCKERS 2

Pretty sloppy game, we're just happy not to be at the bottom of the league anymore. Hey MUCKERS - next time you're at an away game maybe take all your fcking garbage and put it in the can that's two feet away from you....losers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0