Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Results & Banter - September

Status
Not open for further replies.

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
BLAZE 3 - MUCKERS 2

Hey MUCKERS - next time you're at an away game maybe take all your fcking garbage and put it in the can that's two feet away from you....losers

This summer the blaze left a heap of garbage at DSS, including a used portable BBQ. I had to pick some of it up! fckers. We actually discussed taking it back to Tsawwassen and dumping it..

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
davey_bc said:
This summer the blaze left a heap of garbage at DSS, including a used portable BBQ. I had to pick some of it up! fckers. We actually discussed taking it back to Tsawwassen and dumping it..

Looks like the good old Shelbyville/Springfield battle is back on again. So which one is Springfield? Ladner or Tsawwassen?

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Yes, they must be out celebrating. Nooooo, that can't be it.......

I guess I need to face the music on this one! Like yourself Shamrock I only saw the second half of the "A" tilt. from what I saw we were unlucky not to get a draw or a win for that matter. However you guys did what you had to, to get the points. No excuses from the guys thought they should of had a better showing. As for the B game today I didn't think it was all that bad but I only played the first half. Hit the post in the final minute of the first half, So far my claim to fame this season!! See you at Hillcrest for the rematch! :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
I guess I need to face the music on this one! Like yourself Shamrock I only saw the second half of the "A" tilt. from what I saw we were unlucky not to get a draw or a win for that matter. However you guys did what you had to, to get the points. No excuses from the guys thought they should of had a better showing. As for the B game today I didn't think it was all that bad but I only played the first half. Hit the post in the final minute of the first half, So far my claim to fame this season!! See you at Hillcrest for the rematch! :D

I was surprised that one hit the post, STranger.....you deflected it neatly. :D I got there just before that I guess......

In the second half, there were just too many long balls, particularly from the boys in the Hoops, but both teams were guilty of a bit of Wimbledon of the 80s football. Good luck the rest of the season.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can someone say Richmond is more discipline? Give me a fricken break? That's the last team! ( No hard feelings ).

Temple 3-0 Sarajevo...........wasn't there but I personally think this is Temple's year to go up.

Fiji 1-1 Peg.........Peg. went up with a goal off a hand ball but ref ( Miro ) didn't see it. 15 into the second Fiji scored a to make it 1-1. Adam did play but sweeper due to the shortage of players. Anyways, the scoreline 1-1.

Hard Ballz

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
Take a wild guess who that was....i think he plays for your crappy team now, or coaches, or whatever....

Army! Na couldn't of been him!!

0-3 for the for the Rangers A is a crappy start, a few adjustments and the wins will come. Ranger B off to a good start at 2-1.

The Blaze where 1 conceding goal away today of being pretty crappy too. Espescially the team you where playing against. The Merilamas div1 record must be 50 loses 30 ties and 10 wins. So the win must give you guys a boost in moral.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not exactly, Captain, that more like me when the *&#%ing alarm clock goes off.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was at that game and was incredibly unimpressed with the quality of soccer being played(the lack of reffing didn't help though). are both of those teams at the bottom of the table or projected to be there?? compared to the fvsl div one teams......lets just say they don't. at least it was entertaining.....i loved seeing the boys in white warming up with cigs in their mouths, but the topper was one of their subs fiercley toaking back a joint 15 minutes before stepping on the pitch!!! CLASSIC!

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Filini,

Skipped the display to grab some needed fitness at Saturday Soccer, but even more impressive, an online rumour of a club record 9 megs from that infamous Newfoundland international Troy Pickett.

On to a sterner challenge next week - just keep filling the net.

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
colemanj said:
Filini,

Skipped the display to grab some needed fitness at Saturday Soccer, but even more impressive, an online rumour of a club record 9 megs from that infamous Newfoundland international Troy Pickett.

On to a sterner challenge next week - just keep filling the net.

coleman J,

that is true, in fact I believe he megged (possibly mugged) some poor bastard twice even with part of his cleats missing.

Royals are a disgrace, back down to div 2....reality hurts.

-Hummer

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WFC Rangers A 2 : 1 Vancouver Olympics A

Very well battled game. Olympics had one called back apparently -- I didn't see it.

Chaisson and rookie Brian with the tallies.

That'll make things very close up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0