Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] 2008-09 Divisional Setup

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama guys told me about your summer soccer league.I can not undrstand your team, you guys only won one or two games all summer.You did point out way back that it is ball movment that counts.Looks like the ball is standing still.
Tall kid looks good, Burnaby Johny has to move way more. He is killing the flow of the game. And talks way to mutch.I might come out next week.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base was NK Hrvats coach at one time. He has this paranoia about spelling something to do with the law he mumbled once. He believes with all he spelling mistakes no one can sue him.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama guys told me about your summer soccer league.I can not undrstand your team, you guys only won one or two games all summer.You did point out way back that it is ball movment that counts.Looks like the ball is standing still.
Tall kid looks good, Burnaby Johny has to move way more. He is killing the flow of the game. And talks way to mutch.I might come out next week.

wow. esl pays off:wa:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Robj Mr Base has no paranoia of any kind.What ever you are trying to say that is only your opinion and that's ok. You sound as a soldato. As far as Nk Hrvat Coach goes not so. And as far as sue goes, what for what. Posting on the page. Wao i am not a NHL club manager. Have a cold one and injoy your summer.If this is Langle Helicopter area Robj good day lad. Be happy" " boys" Canucks jost got Jason Kong. Here we go. It will be fun to Watch Aginla and Kong show case. Robj do not inval me with Nk Hrvat. I have nothing to do with them nor i will.I have my own club thanks.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Robj Mr Base has no paranoia of any kind.What ever you are trying to say that is only your opinion and that's ok. You sound as a soldato. As far as Nk Hrvat Coach goes not so. And as far as sue goes, what for what. Posting on the page. Wao i am not a NHL club manager. Have a cold one and injoy your summer.If this is Langle Helicopter area Robj good day lad. Be happy" " boys" Canucks jost got Jason Kong. Here we go. It will be fun to Watch Aginla and Kong show case. Robj do not inval me with Nk Hrvat. I have nothing to do with them nor i will.I have my own club thanks.

why the fcuk are you talking canucks in a vmsl div 2 thread asshole

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorrey Polska, are you having a bad day. Cheers. I will tap you on your sholder in Richmond Nations Cup.Nothing that cold beer can not fix. Cheers.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base,

In regards to our summer league, we're missing Burnaby Joe from the centre of the pitch. That and we have no goalie! I'm looking forward to the Div. 2 VMSl season though as our young recruits will give NK a lot more speed and fitness.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeps are you still playing for watchers div two beer side? It will be dam good soccer in group B.It will all depend on fitness this year. Some good sides play there.
Keeps you should be keeping in higher levels of soccer. Thats div six soccer. You got to do better.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps you need a life..............posting at 12:13am.....Canada is going to win the Nations Cup with John Peterson playing an INTEGRAL role..............

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
God bless him. It would be nice for Canada to win. Irland is also a good side. As far as posting late.That is the best tim ,thats the only time i have. Kids take all my time.
Cheers and stap posative kids read these posts.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only if you do the keeping Mcdirty.And only than.Watcher is done he can no longer go. Three youth guys could help but fitness was the reasopn you got them. It will take some work. Only if Italion stalian plays as an attacker. If he goes to a Greek side no chance. To win your group it will take way more than a young team. Watcher talks the game but hates to swet to get there. Teacher is getting older and has a kid he will not be able to do as much as before. Good luck.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like everyone is afraid to respond to Mc Dirty. Three weeks of silence has got to be a record. Talk about striking fear in the opposition.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The trick is will he play three games with out a red card. Ever one know he loves to fight.
He could be a good keeper if he would focus on style and respect for others rather than talking frack.
Watcher do't cout your horses yet. Long ways before season starts. PCOV has six new guys and a U21 team. You just wate a see how their club gets better. In next three years. All the guys over thirty five will be gone to masters. PCOV is a well runned team, who has KLM as a youth feedrer system. And Mr Martins as a coach.
Injoy div two ant do watch that you do not end up in div three. Croatia will run a Cat side.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like everyone is afraid to respond to Mc Dirty. Three weeks of silence has got to be a record. Talk about striking fear in the opposition.

Get Mr Base to coach and i agree you will win. He spells like Mc Dirty counts in pk shoot outs.
Good luck this season.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0