Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] 2008-09 Divisional Setup

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama that is corect only if the guy is fit.But most are not and turn over is NF.Talking the game is OK.But you can go blue if watcher does not get fit you do not win.
Grous grid ad it will all be fine.If not Bosna will get the last laugh.
Your group is going to be one hell of a year.
Both you and keeps have a good summer.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama i heard that Watcher is running the stairs every day to get fit for September.He still clames that he is the best goal score on your side.
At forty years of age that tells us that there is hope for NK to be in div one next year.
You just have to watch the boys from Solanika they love two other guys on the your team.
Graus runs and no one will beat you boys forty or not.Step it up.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wacher what do you think about you group.

I think english is a fourth language for you, and in your language your allowed to make up whatever words you want. Christ at least get names correct, especially if they've been used in the post just before yours. Learn Copy and Paste, or use the free and convenient spell checker.

Wait sorry, it is ill to TTP about spelling and I would be the 1st to say that.. but for fck sakes... as Dude would say... "my eyes are bleeding".

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Multy Nation is it not.Spellchek takes far to long.Just bit of fun.Cheers have a cold one and injoy.We will tape some div two games and play them back in the coffee shops on Comercial street.Watch it will be darn fun.To see Bosna play Nk.To see Sarajevo play Nk.
To see PCOV play Bosna or Nk.But most of all to see refs giving yellows.Yomama shape will be a big factor.Push them kids hard.Shape was the main reason they came over to you.You shoul have a good team with two or three of them.You will be the biggest club in the group.Your friend. Kingsman has the ears.Cheers.I will call you for a friendly game.
But only if you get new unies your friend watche dos not fit in his.Willy is the best.It will be nerve test for sure.You guys have a good summer.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like there could be a new favourite to win promotion to Div 1 next season. Desmesh FC now in Div2...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza where did you hear that.Lust time i looked on the sheet Desmesh was still down in div thee.They head 48 points Burnaby Luchadores head 49 points.If they did move them up that is good.They will hold their own in div two.They play nice soccer,with bit of luck in BC cup they could have done well.They missed a Pk in one of the games.
It shows you when you work hard things do get better.If they got moved up good on them.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No chance lad, no Mr Base is not Watcher.I do know who he is.Dezza that is good if that is true.As far as Desmesh moving to div two.They are div two caliber guys.
Dezza how does you team look for winter.I heard tht Westside U21 is moving to play with Lepards.
But just the same B group div two will be some good soccer in the fall.I think you will see Watcher in better shape then ever.See you guys at Nations Cup.Go Germany go.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No chance lad, no Mr Base is not Watcher.I do know who he is.Dezza that is good if that is true.As far as Desmesh moving to div two.They are div two caliber guys.
Dezza how does you team look for winter.I heard tht Westside U21 is moving to play with Lepards.
But just the same B group div two will be some good soccer in the fall.I think you will see Watcher in better shape then ever.See you guys at Nations Cup.Go Germany go.

I wouldn't know what Westside U21 are doing. However, the league winning Westside Rino U21 are coming back to win again ;)

mugjamari

Mar 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like there could be a new favourite to win promotion to Div 1 next season. Desmesh FC now in Div2...

It's true, Desmesh has been moved up to Div 2

Don't expect a promotion, they are going through a major rebuild phase.

Also don't expect them to drop, as they've got a couple of Nations Cup level players who won't let that happen.

mugjamari

Mar 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been told that Bby Canadians have folded, Gn will be moving up to Div 1, and Desmesh will take their spot in div 2 C

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is truly a sad moment if that is corect. Mr. Ron Loland spent many years building the club.It is funny how fast they went down.Last year they head a good coach.They should have let him do the job.Where the hack is the tall mail man? He shoud move the club to maple Ridge and still play in VMSL.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0