Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil lennox

Jan 18, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan haven't posted on here allnyear, we decided not to until the season was over, what a season, so close, probably the most exiting season the vmsl has seen in a long time, congrats to GN although we should of beaten you, and campo, unlucky, have nothing against your team, the lads are quality, give 100% every time, but your coach, what a fcuking joke, he is completely over the top and we are so so glad your season comes to an end at our hands, go home, contemplate what went wrong and stop with all your terrible terrible posts on here, finally have some grace and decoram , we are absolutely gutted to have not won this league, enjoyed every game, some we should of won and some we should of lost, looking forward to winning the league next year ;) . bring one the summer league and provincials. Proud of every single one of our players. Every week, win or lose we keep fighting. Good luck GN next season.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
and no. Phil. I will not stop with the posts. Sometimes you lose. Sometimes you win. It is all fine, and it is part of the fun.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan haven't posted on here allnyear, we decided not to until the season was over, what a season, so close, probably the most exiting season the vmsl has seen in a long time, congrats to GN although we should of beaten you, and campo, unlucky, have nothing against your team, the lads are quality, give 100% every time, but your coach, what a fcuking joke, he is completely over the top and we are so so glad your season comes to an end at our hands, go home, contemplate what went wrong and stop with all your terrible terrible posts on here, finally have some grace and decoram , we are absolutely gutted to have not won this league, enjoyed every game, some we should of won and some we should of lost, looking forward to winning the league next year ;) .

20 commas? Surely a contender for longest sentence in the history of TTP.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. Maybe the all knowing visionary and IQ didn't help against good old Canadian style soccer. Perhaps all those minutes posting and searching for YouTube clips should have been spent on teaching the mentality and culture to your players. You should send your inspirational chats and videos to the team.
Daily. Maybe that will help them. Serious. Open your mind, don't try to just read between the lines, but be between the lines, (a hint for you) as that's where our kids are not shown in this country. The Mexicans are saying we need to fix our structure, from federal govermemt down. The panel said they were not impressed with the rythum and mind control of the ball.

All BS.

Anyways. Hard luck. Sucks to be that close. I feel yah.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Regs,
We are all coming here to have some banter and fun. I understand that other clubs are having some sour grapes over results, elimination from cups, and players leaving their clubs/teams. As the person responsible for the forum can you kindly do something about it?
The previous posts are libel. My understanding is that you are responsible for this site. Can you kindly remove the posts?
I really do not want to that we end up in courts over this.
K
Good game for Norvan. Report to follow. Good luck to GN next season well deserved promotion.

Karma is such a Bitch

18to18

Oct 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a beautiful and glorious Saturday night filled with the fresh Spring scent of plants blossoming and birds chirping, Campo arrived at NVFC's home field as the underdogs to battle for promotion to division 1.

NVFC won 2-1.

F*ck you Soccer Coach.

18to18

Oct 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan haven't posted on here allnyear, we decided not to until the season was over, what a season, so close, probably the most exiting season the vmsl has seen in a long time, congrats to GN although we should of beaten you, and campo, unlucky, have nothing against your team, the lads are quality, give 100% every time, but your coach, what a fcuking joke, he is completely over the top and we are so so glad your season comes to an end at our hands, go home, contemplate what went wrong and stop with all your terrible terrible posts on here, finally have some grace and decoram , we are absolutely gutted to have not won this league, enjoyed every game, some we should of won and some we should of lost, looking forward to winning the league next year ;) . bring one the summer league and provincials. Proud of every single one of our players. Every week, win or lose we keep fighting. Good luck GN next season.

Great game Phil.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to Norvan this year. We greatly appreciate the win as I'm sure they noticed with all the support from the sideline. Both games against you could have gone either way and any other day it might've been you guys going up. As we were talking to the NVFC coaches, we agreed the Campo players are great and deserve respect for the season they had but their coach is a complete arrogant doorknob. GN and Norvan celebrating Norvans winner was a sight to see.

Once again, thanks to Norvan. Classy bunch of guys

MasterTATA

Aug 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on guys we all agree we just had the most interesting VMSL season and that was not possible without SoccerCoach and you can not give Campo's player credit without giving him credit. Where was Campo last couple of years? Don't get me wrong I do not agree with his point of view on all topics but I can't ignore the fact that he knows the game and able to manage a soccer club better than many of us.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan was not in a good position either just about a year or 2 ago and they were up there fighting for promotion as well. So I wouldn't give him too much praise on being better than many of us. In his eyes, his team is as good as the top 6 in Vmsl Premier, I want to smoke what he's smoking

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan is in provincial B cup so I am assuming that they are training at the moment for the cup run. I pray to Allah that Norvan beats Campo when they do I will snort multiple lines of cocaine off my wifes tits and butthole while I watch soccer coachs video about parallel universe.....true story GO NORVAN!!!!!

If my wife was a team player, id be doing the same thing right now but I had to settle for Stacy from No. 5 Orange

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 2 - Campo Atletico 1
or Joy always comes in the morning.

Though loss, no doubt, given the circumstances and the timing. However, it is part of the game, sometimes you win; sometimes you lose. Campo players played well and dominated most of the game, but sometimes the ball does not go into the net, and there is little that you can do about it. It is simple not meant to be.

It was a warm Saturday night in North Vancouver. The last game of the season. The League Championship was on the line. A testament of how competitive the season has been. After twenty two games, three teams are within one point of each other. A quite unusual situation.

A very difficult game awaits us, as the team is missing six players (i.e. suspensions, vacations, injury). A difficult task for the players on the field, but this is part all part of the test to get promoted. Can the team function with some of the key players?

The whistle blows and the ball starts to roll. Campo starts to dominate possession and dictates the game from the beginning. Within the first few five minutes, the midfield makes a nice combination that results in a ball going above the back line of defenders. The forward faces the keeper in a one versus one situation. The forward chips the ball just above the crossbar. A missed goal that we later will come to regret.

During the next 30 minutes, Campo is able to keep the upper hand of the game and several attacking opportunities were created, but none resulted in clear dangerous shot to the net. This gave Norvan some confidence, and they actually manage to create a few build ups. They were not the most coherent, but nonetheless the ball came to the attacking zone. A corner kick was won by then. The ball goes into the penalty box, and it is cleared by the defenders. To the credit of their winger, he rushed to the ball and saved it from going out. Our player on the wing fell dormant, and let him made a really nice cross that one of their players touched with the head and went over the keeper. A nice goal by Norvan.

This was a wake up call. The team increased the pace of the game. With patience, Campo managed to put Norvan against the ropes, and finally the tying goal came. Our forward controlled the ball. Changed direction and put a powerful shot on the ground that went between the legs of the defender.

The first half came to an end.

Perhaps scoring prior to the end of the first half was a curse in disguise. The result meant an extra game with GN, and our players relaxed. The pushed forward and created many dangerous situations. There were three open nets that were missed. Perhaps the inexperience of the young forwards, who rushed the situations.

Norvan did not give up. They kept their cool despite receiving quite a bit of pressure, and they were rewarded for this. They won a corner kick. A scramble in front of the net, and the ball was not cleared and landed in front of the foot of the forward, who blasted it.

Jubilation for the GN crowd who came to watch the game.

The team pressed hard for the equalizer, but the ball did not go into the net. A red card for a Norvan player for retaliation gave some hope in the last few minutes, but their defense managed to deflect all the attacks.

The final whistle comes.

A good game that entertained the supporters of bot teams. And guys, this is what football is all about. Hard battles, squabbles, taunts, but at the end we shake hands and move forward.

It is difficult to explain, but there is no sense of sadness. It happened what is just. Campo was the better team in the second half of the season, but it was not in the first half of the season, and perhaps GN was the most consistent of the top four (Snipers, Norvan, Campo)

We articulated the style of soccer that we like during the second half of the season, and this in itself is the most valuable accomplishment.

Now we start to prepare for the next season and commence the cycle all over again, but we have moved forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0