Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was in Burnaby:

the VMSL is on probation with Burnaby Parks and Rec based on too many alcohol incidents last season at Burnaby Lake West (BLW). The VMSL allocation at BLW is being withheld for the first two weeks of the season and games are being moved about (this is in process). Further, Burnaby Parks and Rec will not give the VMSL permits for any fields in Burnaby besides BLW where they will coninue to closely monitor VMSL teams. Please ensure your teams do not bring alcohol onto the BLW property.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough to say - but this forum is missing Soccer Coach.
I miss you guys too. I must see that say that last year was the most interesting season with all the rivalries. It is not fun to have to play Rinos three times (pretty much in a row).
As for Burnaby Athletic, I hate to say it guys, but the season is pretty much over. Burnaby Athletic will get promotion. They are very well coached, and they have very good players. Their coach is very dedicated and understands his game well, and many of their players are very skilled. They will be in Division 1 for sure. Perhaps, this is the incentive for you guys. See if you can stop them.
I feel bad for you guys as Astro deserves better, but it will be hard to get promoted with Burnaby Athletic on your division.
They are a deadly combination.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ps. I saw the goal of Harps versus Norvan. I thought that it was going to be total mayhem, but the referee had them under control.
It was a nice goal because they brought the ball around the back line, and then a pass back to the forward who tap the ball nicely to the opposite post. I not trying to instigate things. I felt a bit bad for @Phil lennox . He was pouring his heart in the defense and the people around him let him down on that goal.

Eastvan

Dec 1, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby barely won the game. For some reason next didn't have there starting keeper play and it cost them dearly. Nk missed empty net with about 10 min to go. Without starter they will struggle.Anyone know what happen to nk starting keeper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0