Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie_Keane

Sep 5, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
I split time last season with their regular keeper but they replaced me with the young small kid that played last night and I'm 6'5" LOL
I watched the game last night and saw him get owned on the game winning corner kick headed goal for Metro Athletic.
NK are a well organized side and are strong defensively but lack the scoring touch needed to challenge for promotion

Gypsie16

Jan 25, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
I split time last season with their regular keeper but they replaced me with the young small kid that played last night and I'm 6'5" LOL
I watched the game last night and saw him get owned on the game winning corner kick headed goal for Metro Athletic.
NK are a well organized side and are strong defensively but lack the scoring touch needed to challenge for promotion

If this is who I think it is then you didn't get replaced there buds. Also you weren't our starting keeper you were the second string and our young kid has a lot more quality then you did and will have. All three of you were given an option and you left. The fact that you're 6"5 and can't challenge for a corner is quite pathetic while our youngster is 5"7 and is attempting to challenge the corners...

Phil lennox

Jan 18, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 5-3 Greencaps, great game, felt bad for caps a little bit ( but not too much haha) as ref was hammering them froM kick off, bookings and tons of silly free kicks against them. Wit 20 to go caps had defender sent off for second yellow. no complaints I think, Both teams gave up easy goals but some class finishes from both too, Caps have an amazing fighting spirit. Scored 2 more after going down to 10, never gave up but important win for Norvan to get season up and running.

Robbie_Keane

Sep 5, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen you NK oompa loompa. I read over my post and didn't state that I was a starting goalie for you midgets. This sorry excuse for a team thinks that they are Division 1 caliber, but they played 3rd place Harps in Division 2 last season 3 times and couldn't score a goal. NK Pussies in reality. Then to top it all off, on friday they lost to last seasons Division 3 side Burnaby Metro Athletic. They also added a 15 year old 5'7" goalkeeper this season so be warned that they will challenge for promotion HAHA. The look on Gill's face when you guys lost Friday night says it all buds. Season over already. Good luck in 2017

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen you NK oompa loompa. I read over my post and didn't state that I was a starting goalie for you midgets. This sorry excuse for a team thinks that they are Division 1 caliber, but they played 3rd place Harps in Division 2 last season 3 times and couldn't score a goal. NK Pussies in reality. Then to top it all off, on friday they lost to last seasons Division 3 side Burnaby Metro Athletic. They also added a 15 year old 5'7" goalkeeper this season so be warned that they will challenge for promotion HAHA. The look on Gill's face when you guys lost Friday night says it all buds. Season over already. Good luck in 2017

I do not want to get in the middle here. I am just going to reiterate something that you seem to be correct. "Season over already". Burnaby Metro is still undefeated in both league and cup games. They have not lost a game yet. They are invictus in the VMSL. They won all the games in division 3 and scored close to 100 goals. We played them in Cup competition and they were up two times. Something that never happened to us in all the VMSL and Provincial Cup. We tied them in the last few minutes and we won on the last penalty.
The issue at this moment is which team will be able to beat them once in their way to division 1.

Eastvan

Dec 1, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do not want to get in the middle here. I am just going to reiterate something that you seem to be correct. "Season over already". Burnaby Metro is still undefeated in both league and cup games. They have not lost a game yet. They are invictus in the VMSL. They won all the games in division 3 and scored close to 100 goals. We played them in Cup competition and they were up two times. Something that never happened to us in all the VMSL and Provincial Cup. We tied them in the last few minutes and we won on the last penalty.
The issue at this moment is which team will be able to beat them once in their way to division 1.
I thought we got rid of your useless and unwanted comments in this thread. Go back and bother people in div 1 thread. Seems like they love you over there also

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this @mcdirty?

binderdonedat

Mar 28, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah F off soccer coach, you are so annoying. None cares what you got to say specially when your opining your trap on a wrong thread. And don't consider your shitty team a good team. You will come back down where you belong.

Astro FC

Sep 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know the details of what happened in Sea To Sky FC's first game against Twin Arrows?

We played Sea To Sky on the weekend, and had heard from someone that it was 1 - 1 part way through the second half, when a TA player was shown red, and threatened the ref, leading to an abandonment. However the website shows TA up 2 - 0 and given the 3 points. Any insights?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know the details of what happened in Sea To Sky FC's first game against Twin Arrows?

We played Sea To Sky on the weekend, and had heard from someone that it was 1 - 1 part way through the second half, when a TA player was shown red, and threatened the ref, leading to an abandonment. However the website shows TA up 2 - 0 and given the 3 points. Any insights?

It was 2-0 at the time of the abandonment. Everything else you said is accurate and the website clearly states the game is under review.

Astro FC

Sep 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was 2-0 at the time of the abandonment. Everything else you said is accurate and the website clearly states the game is under review.

I figured our information was probably wrong. Curious to see how the league rules it.

Beachball71

Sep 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money

This 5'7" goalie you speak of, made more saves in that one game then your 6'5" beach whale ass made all season. Enjoy Urban Rec, that's the skill level you were ever meant to play at. With those size nets, and with you at 6'5" you may have a chance to stop something. Although you have been chipped many times on those nets by us.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in Harps v Serbia tonight. 2-1 to the Irish lads.

That was a fun one. Enjoyed it. Some heavy challenges from both teams. Felt like a mass brawl was going to break out for most of the second half, either on pitch or between assistant coaches (Serbia guy was spoiling for a fight, and had to be restrained at the end). Surprised it took till the last few minutes to kick off. Serbia guy kicked out at Harps player, then handbags, but no cards!

Harps took lead just after half time after keeper fcuked up, Serbia tied it up with a well worked goal, before Harps grabbed the win with a quick break and a nice lob.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best player Jovan for Serbia getting married
Tomorrow so he was probably not playing
He was on metro Ford prem last season and was with the Whitecaps
Leaving Canada in Dec
Only reason he is playing div 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online