Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter January, 2006

Should the game miraculously go ahead, who will win, Real MacDonald or C-Men United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rza, SoKiGo,
Thank you for probably the funniest exchange I've seen on TTP to date.

Perhaps I should drink less.

'Rza' Ruddock

Aug 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy said:
Rza, SoKiGo,
Thank you for probably the funniest exchange I've seen on TTP to date.
Perhaps I should drink less.

Glad you enjoyed it Oggy. Unfortunately I just couldn't resist replying after maths geek SofaKinghisSister had 'hilariously' pointed out that 4 players don't in fact equal half a football team. My mistake, I feel sooooo silly.....

Devils Advocate

Sep 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
undefeated said:
we still have to play you again bud, so hold your horses and save your heart attach. will let the playing do the talking. your goalie is the reason why we didn't beat you that day but we both know if we played 10 games that we would take at least 7...

no i dont cause we dominated practically the whole game and must have had 2/3 of the possession.even your players and even your coach who came over said that ye were very lucky to come away with a draw and ye looked a lot happier than us at the final whistle.my guess is that you are probably one of the young people on the team who has got nothing else to do rather than shout his mouth off and pretend that this is his first step to on his way to professional soccer,get over it,and you still havent said what player you are but why am i not suprised by that.

going by your comment maybe you dont actually play the game and werent even there or an even more plausible reason is that you are in your own little world.its very easy to shout your head off on a forum on a website but when when you cant do it on the pitch whats the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0