Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter November, 2005

Who will win this epic encounter, the Kangas or the Realtors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SLOWMOTION is BACK

Sorry to dissapoint all my fans on the ttp but im must seriously apologize for the lateness of the reply. It seems my computer is a little slow lol.

So all you ttp'ers crying and whinning bout the little curse and this and that,ummm im pretty sure we didnt lose the game.

Secondly Big Bird why you even talking you and your sesame street team/gang/gay friends i dont know need to shut up and put up.

We are still undefeated

So let me slow it down for all you: You love to talk , you love to bash, bottom line is were going up and you'll remain in div 2 with a thumb in ur ass writing this same thread one year from now

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
SLOWMOTION is BACK

Sorry to dissapoint all my fans on the ttp but im must seriously apologize for the lateness of the reply. It seems my computer is a little slow lol.

So all you ttp'ers crying and whinning bout the little curse and this and that,ummm im pretty sure we didnt lose the game.

Secondly Big Bird why you even talking you and your sesame street team/gang/gay friends i dont know need to shut up and put up.

We are still undefeated

So let me slow it down for all you: You love to talk , you love to bash, bottom line is were going up and you'll remain in div 2 with a thumb in ur ass writing this same thread one year from now
At least he's discovered how to turn off the caps lock. Hooray for progress :knvb:

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
Another month and more sh1t talking.
Here's a prediction just like last month NK wins all their games.

Um...donkey...you wrote this. You are that stupid - and always the last to know...because you're that stupid. Had to spell that out for you for obvious reasons.

Belmont to win on Saturday :)

The Devil Himself

Aug 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We need some rumours. Where is Roy Keane when you need him? Roy, I was just joking, come back to the fold my little furry ovine TTPer.[/QUOTE]

Dap please dont encourage him, we can barely shut him up at the best of times. Half the time I have no idea what the hell he's talking about.

I think it has to do with his perverse infatuation of pretending to be Irish. I think its just so he can use that pick up line on women.....that he's "magically delicious"

Devils Advocate

Sep 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roy is busy sorting out his future today,cause "roy" thats exactly what you need to do!!i totally agree with the devil himself,hes a wanabee irish guy,however i dont think he uses it for the purpose of pullin d ladies judging by the stories ive heard about him running away from the only girl that ever liked him.Anyway he supposedly doesnt need women given the video collection he has accumulated!!!Such an expert is he that he has offered his services to anyone who needs guidance in the art of the "reverse grip"!! so leave roy alone,its hard enough to shut him up on the pitch not to mind off it!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Roy is sorting his life out today? What exactly does this one day of significant change consist of? Self-introspection? Psychoanalyzation? Masturbation with the left hand instead of right? Maybe he's in mourning over his hero's departure from the scum. Whatever the reason, somewhere there is a lonely sheep missing his tender touch.

Where the hell is everybody today? No one can use the excuse they have a life 'cause I know half of you and its not exactly Ibiza out there is it?

To get back on topic, I'll take SPH for a 3-1 win over the Jizz boys tonight.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2A Pred's

Belmont - Cleo's - Belmont back on track and a chance at redemption against the last team we lost to.
Aryana - Signmaster - Several goals to zero.
Firefighters - City FC - One goal game...will be close.
West Van - Burnaby - I'll pick Burnaby but they better be careful as WV can surprise...somehow.
Maplewood - Bosna - Tie. Won't be pretty.

hawkeye

Sep 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2C

The only games that really matter this weekend.

SPH 3 Seamen 2 (Seamen own goal with 2 minutes to go) SPH look flat...sign of things to come.

KOSOVO 5 Yaletoon's 1 (Payback is bit..!)

Oh and for Erion...Good luck to everyone this weekend. Hope eveyone plays really really hard and has a lot of fun.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
Um...donkey...you wrote this. You are that stupid - and always the last to know...because you're that stupid. Had to spell that out for you for obvious reasons.

Belmont to win on Saturday :)

Bandcamp you again huh, listen the only thing i have in common with a donkey is being hung like one. I guess u got wing of that from your lady friend and now you want in. I'm sorry i'll leave the orchestra playing between you and Erion.

So we didn't win, that doesnt make you or your team any better you still suck.

As for my caps lock joke, that was so funny fcuking nerd. Im not a fag who gets excited about the jumping bananas on this ttp as you do.....Who are you the spell check police....fagggggg :wa:

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hawkeye said:
2C
KOSOVO 5 Yaletoon's 1 (Payback is bit..!)
Cheers for the motivation, Browneye. Will Erion score all five, or will there be a couple own goals as our defenders fall all over themselves?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:

NK saying Belmont sucks? Interesting comment. Nice deflection 5 year old.

If you're going to come on here and say that NK will win all of their games...and then try to change that to 'we won't lose and games' after the fact, then at least have the balls to own up to it. I assume this is lost on you though so...NK are the best. Never seen a team as talented in div 2 ever. You're like the poor guy that gets rich - goes out and gets all the bling to let everyone know how rich he is. NK gets on a roll to start the season and now all we hear about is how great you are. Give us a break. A top 3 div 2 team is just that - get over yourselves.

A couple of good, funny fellas over there on NK but many donkeys as well. Is Slowmotion the coach? That guy that talks too much? Not sure but I get that vibe...

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
Bandcamp you again huh, listen the only thing i have in common with a donkey is being hung like one. I guess u got wing of that from your lady friend and now you want in. I'm sorry i'll leave the orchestra playing between you and Erion.

As for my caps lock joke, that was so funny fcuking nerd. Im not a fag who gets excited about the jumping bananas on this ttp as you do.....Who are you the spell check police....fagggggg :wa:
I think we may have hit a nerve, Bandcamp. Slowmotion seems really defensive for someone who supposedly has unshakeable confidence in his team's (and presumably his own) abilities.

:wa: HE'S :wa: STOPPED :wa: WRITING :wa: IN :wa: CAPS :wa: THO :wa:

-nerd/fagggggg

B

Balls

bandcamp said:
2A Pred's

Belmont - Cleo's - Belmont back on track and a chance at redemption against the last team we lost to.

Dunno about this... Cleo's, with one of the strongest defence in 2a and some new strikers should make short work of you guys.... AGAIN!

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
With our game on turf this week and no chance of cancellation, i thought i'd come out and make a prediction. With everyone hating on our last win (1-0 over the last place team), consider this weeks game a statment game. If we do not win by 6 goals, i will be in utter shock. I encourage the guys of kosovo to come out and see just what is waiting for them.
Punjab 3-1 C-Men

Beating C-Men 3-1 on turf is a pretty ambiguous statement, especially on turf. It's a good thing whackoff is out cold in "utter shock", since SofaKing and StriBus tend to provide less inane write-ups.

In any case, three more points for Punjab, which would be a decent result were it not for jackass pregame comments by whackoff...

CheShouldHeBeWhite

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
"B" United - Richmond FC

Westside Knights - Douglas Pk. Rangers

NK Hrvat - Unicorns

Nomads FC "A" - Green Devils FC

Norvan JB's - Primo FC --- tie

All results are final, not subject to change

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
C-men 1 SPH 3 (nice prediction, Dap- did you ask Georgie's Best for that one?)

Ok, here's the game summary you've all been waiting for. They had the majority of possession/attack, they run off the ball well and with speed. Game was scoreless for first 30 min. or so with some solid d and goaltending by us. First goal came off a flick header to a guy that just out ran our sweeper and he chipped it in on the half volley-nice goal. Down 1-0 at half, we were still in it but were having trouble creating offensively. Also we had lost our stopper (ankle), which didn't help. Second half they just kept coming and capitalized on a couple of giveaways to add 2 more. We managed to get a goal late. It was on a nice overlap run where two of our guys were offside and their whole sideline was yelling at the ref to call it when the pass went through. Our guy came from onside and got a breakaway and took no risks when he got in on the keeper. He deked around him and walked it right into the net ;) . Honestly, I thought it was a fun game-trying to track their speedy forwards was a challenge, especially on turf. They'll be a handful for any div. 2 defence. Hate losing though. We had too many giveaways and have some issues as far as style of play, tactics that need to be dealt with.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slowmotion here with an original NK update:

It seems that this weekend the "Watcher" will not be attending our game due to prior engagements. So this should be one of NK's most productive games of the year. Since there is now going to be 2 strikers to hit up front, it will open doors for everyone.
Finally.

My prediction is that NK WILL WIN, yes that a "WILL", seeing as the spelling police are always looking for fcuk ups. (faggggg)

But enough of the bickering.

If my post has somehow offended any of the NK members, which it shouldn't, i apologize for voicing only what is true. Seriously no one should disagree.

Oh and there was a comment of me coming out of the closet. As funny as it was I have recieved alot of emails, especially yours truely who posted that, so no im not gay, i will not go out with you, quit emailing me. I love (!) and ()()'ies unlike you who loves to eat the 8---

'Rza' Ruddock

Aug 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
Oh and there was a comment of me coming out of the closet. As funny as it was I have recieved alot of emails, especially yours truely who posted that, so no im not gay, i will not go out with you, quit emailing me. I love (!) and ()()'ies unlike you who loves to eat the 8---
Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0