Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter November, 2005

Who will win this epic encounter, the Kangas or the Realtors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
so i dunno how many of you have checked but.....kosovo is still in, no points deducted, prolly a fine, but from what i can see is that 2 guys got 2 games each, one is supsended for life i guess, its up to the bcsa..........so game on i guess

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
so i dunno how many of you have checked but.....kosovo is still in, no points deducted, prolly a fine, but from what i can see is that 2 guys got 2 games each, one is supsended for life i guess, its up to the bcsa..........so game on i guess
The player who pushed down our sweeper got 2 games (expected), the psycho got life (expected), and the fellow who gave the ref a slight push got 2 games (lighter than expected). I'm assuming that the team is also going to be on a veeeeeeery short leash as far as Wazzi is concerned, so there shouldn't be any more problems. I hope.
As I mentioned before, they are a decent bunch of guys on the pitch and we didn't really have any major problems during play.
We've had two good hard games with Kosova, and I'm glad to hear that you guys get to stay in the league, do you have any more info on the evening's proceedings, Erion?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the 5th back said:
Just wondering, does anyone know what happened to Dapotayto? He disappeared from this thread a while back. Thought maybe he fell off a cliff heading up to the fuk-u monastery. Or maybe he thought he'd steer clear of the controversies?

Aw, thanks for thinking about me Billy 5 Bellies (I'll send that money right away, next time don't wait so long to post)! I've been with my bird in Tofino for the week surf-kayaking, enjoying the wonderful views of fog amidst the fog and spreading my seed (no, I'm not a gardener, the other kind of seed). Don't listen to Therapist, he is still bitter from the time he was wheeling some girls in a hot tub and I pulled out the, "How's your Diarrhea? You still sponsored by Imodium?" joke.

I don't mind controversies, in fact they are the bread and butter of TTP. What I'm not so stoked on is uncreative gay references. C'mon lads, we can do better. There is all kinds of subjects to pisstake. Prostitution, drugs, alcohol, diarrhea, impotence, incontinence, ethnicity (just joking for those in the back!), height, weight and, ah, I think I remember something about soccer somewhere on this website.

I know who Slowmotion is. I'll trade the info straight up for Natalie Portman's phone number.

If anyone is sending people back to Eastern Europe wait until I have a chance to sign with Kosova. I'd love a free European excursion. Bring on the absinthe!

Anyone, besides Oggy and Socceroos, have some predictions?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See if I can go 5 for 5 again. 2A predictions:

Cleo's vs Maplewood - Cleo's should win but I call tie as the old fcukers of Maplewood are hard to put away and Cleo's has NO scoring threat.

West Van vs Belmont - streak continues.

Signmaster vs Firefighters - good hard tackling affair but Signmaster will only lose to Belmont or Burnaby this year. Nobody else good enough in this division.

Bosna vs Aryana - toss up but Aryana put 4 past Signmaster last week, which is hard, so they should out gun Bosna.

Burnaby vs City FC - should have no problem as City are pretty poor.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy said:
We've had two good hard games with Kosova, and I'm glad to hear that you guys get to stay in the league, do you have any more info on the evening's proceedings, Erion?

Are you kidding me Azzi kick a team out of the league that would mean he would lose out on team fees and fines. After all it is about the money ;)

'Rza' Ruddock

Aug 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2C predictions:

The Hurricanes will blow away Sandzak.
Socceroos will devour McDonald under greasy conditions.
Bombastic will figo out the Portuguese but still get a tie.
Yaletown will completely cream the Semen.
Kosova will beat Zawisza (and possibly the ref as well).

And yes, I am having a very unconstructive afternoon in the office....

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LongestnameinthehistoryofTTP said:
I am Bandcamp's alter ego, his feminine and more sensitive side, desperately struggling to get out because Bandcamp is so obviously unhappy in life.

Damn, too bad you`re not his generous, philanthropist side. I could use some money.

Rza Ruddock said:
Kosova will beat Zawisza (and possibly the ref as well)

Ouch.

Sofakinggood said:
If there was a chance of the Hamburglar boys of winning a game, it's this weekend against the Dingo's

I would have to agree. They took their first point from the skippers earlier this season, could this be their first win? They just might be serving kangaroo meat at McDonald's this weekend! In fact let's call this the Match of the Week for Division 2 shall we? I'll even put a quick poll up for anyone reading this tonight. Remember, it's your civic duty to vote!

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SofaKingGood said:
If there was a chance of the Hamburglar boys of winning a game, it's this weekend against the Dingo's.
I'm seriously considering watching this epic struggle of Div. 2 heavyweights.
Rza, make sure you don't jinx the Latte Boys with crazy predictions about YFC success. Couldn't you just predict that we'd get hammered 5-1 like Browneye did last week? ;)

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ambleside has grass and turf fields dude.

I'm enjoying the race in the standings in 2b, I shoulda stuck around for the battle this year. haha. good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0