Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter October, 2005

Who will win this weekends clash of the, er, titans, Bombastic or Yaletown

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im sorry but are you the next coming of pele? There is no player in div 2 that will score 3 goals on our D.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
Im sorry but are you the next coming of pele? There is no player in div 2 that will score 3 goals on our D.
Our five-foot six striker put two past you guys. Erion just needs to better that by one... :D

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And what was the final score of that game? I dont know if you guys check the standing or not but our team is kicking the shite out of teams. No team in this league can match our explosivness and on top of that we have a great defense. The reason for that is because this team is far different from last year, and the idiots like "watcher" probably even havent seen us play this year. And to tell you the truth we havent even come close to hitting stride yet. I gurantee you that after our game with another top team like kosovo, the scoreline will be so unbelievable that no one will talk shite again. And Erion seems like a nice enough guy, but there is no way he scores on us, no ****ing way.

Oggy said:
Our five-foot six striker put two past you guys. Erion just needs to better that by one... :D

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should come out and watch, two goals was the most we let in, and even that was a fluke.

bandcamp said:
Wow - nobody good enough to score 3 on you? You guys must be awesome man. Can't wait to go watch you play...

sensible soccer

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
I gurantee you that after our game with another top team like kosovo, the scoreline will be so unbelievable that no one will talk shite again. And Erion seems like a nice enough guy, but there is no way he scores on us, no ****ing way.

SPH is looking strong this year, but I wouldn't underestimate Kosovo though. If they have the same team as last year, then yes I would agree with you. They will get a spanking.

But without seeing them play this year I wouldn't go as far to say they're going to get shite kicked.

On another note I would be impressed if any player in Div 2. could put 3 past our defense. And the defense is yet to see 1-2 more additions making the backline stronger.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
so here are my pics for this week, it should be a pretty strait forward as none of the games seem to be very important, THE GAME OF THE WEEK: NOMADS vs JBs it will be interesting

"B" United 1 B United will score in this game, it will not be an upset as
Primo FC 3 Primo has virtually no offence :p

Green Devils FC 2 G's will loose cuz RFC is playing better soccer now plus any
Richmond FC 3 desent shot at Gs keeper should go in (my typ for rfc, long balls
into the 5 yeard box)
Unicorns 2 Even teams......
Westside Knights 2

Nomads FC "A" 4 Nomads are playing better and better every week
Norvan JB's 3

NK Hrvat 4 CHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOO!
Douglas Pk. Rangers 0

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricanes have been around 3 yrs now and played against some quality strikers. Nobody has yet to score 3 on us. This Ryan from Kosovo must really be something if he plans on scoring 3 on us. I can't wait to see him play myself!

bandcamp said:
Wow - nobody good enough to score 3 on you? You guys must be awesome man. Can't wait to go watch you play...

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be fair to Erion, he hasn't predicted scoring three, in fact he's downplayed it. Someone else, oh probably the Watcher if I had to wager a guess, has suggested it will happen. Watcher, did you get Erion in this debacle of a debate? Shameful.

It'd be lovely if it happened but It'll be tough against the strongest backline in the history of the world which is about to get even stronger though. :rolleyes:

sensible soccer

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
To be fair to Erion, he hasn't predicted scoring three, in fact he's downplayed it. Someone else, oh probably the Watcher if I had to wager a guess, has suggested it will happen. Watcher, did you get Erion in this debacle of a debate? Shameful.

It'd be lovely if it happened but It'll be tough against the strongest backline in the history of the world which is about to get even stronger though. :rolleyes:

All this talk about about teams scoring on us is getting a bit boring. Let's wait for it to happen, then you can start questioning the validity of our comments on the strongest defense in Div 2.

Until then I would start seriously thinking about about how to stop us from scoring.

DevilsDisciple

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes all this is talk, but the fact remains the nomads last year had a guy who scored two on you guys when we only had nine guy playing. We won 2-0 how about those apples! Now there's a defense

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
DevilsDisciple said:
Yes all this is talk, but the fact remains the nomads last year had a guy who scored two on you guys when we only had nine guy playing. We won 2-0 how about those apples! Now there's a defense

Last years team that we fielded and this years are totally opposite. It was a good thing that you beat us that game because that game pretty much decided for us whos a player and who isn't. We cut some guys loose and added some quality players. So thanks DD, Sporting Punjab Hurricanes owes you a beer

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The shut up is the put up not the talk up!! That is a fact. Any of the other bullshizza that has erupted in this thread over the last day is pure conjecture... Wait till Sunday but please, the "my dad is bigger than your dad" type of posts are tiresome. Come on Dap do I have to do your Job here to salvage this thread(which only has a few days left mind you) or are you gonna put your peg-leg down!!

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bonefish said:
The shut up is the put up not the talk up!! That is a fact. Any of the other bullshizza that has erupted in this thread over the last day is pure conjecture... Wait till Sunday but please, the "my dad is bigger than your dad" type of posts are tiresome. Come on Dap do I have to do your Job here to salvage this thread(which only has a few days left mind you) or are you gonna put your peg-leg down!!
Yes, very tiresome to read. Wait a minute........are you guys trying to charge to watch this game or something?

And all this talk about two team from the worst grouping of teams in the 2nd Div. Both of them are probably crap:rolleyes:

Can we get back to talking about the fckuking Thomas the Tank Engine CHOO CHOO Train Team.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
You should come out and watch, two goals was the most we let in, and even that was a fluke.
Yes, flukey goals. The winger takes the ball down the line, crosses it in, and the striker bangs it into the back of the net. Twice. Sooperflukey. I won't begrudge you any of the goals your team scored, but calling the two our guy put past you "flukes" indicates a serious detachment from reality. SensibleSoccer and SofaKingGood have been pretty good at the low-key thing, but you and Whackjob are taking your team into the realm of over-the-top-crooning-NK-jackassness. :rolleyes:
It WILL come back to bite you in the ass. :D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bonefish said:
Come on Dap do I have to do your Job here to salvage this thread(which only has a few days left mind you) or are you gonna put your peg-leg down!!

Allright, allright, don't get your pantyhose in a knot. You've got that big draq queen show coming up and you don't want to look like an idiot while wearing that black cocktail dress do you?

So we should all start posting predictions and such all you couthless scum out there. To further appease Moanfish I'll even use my ESP to predict the future. Then I'll use my superpowers to add a poll to find out if anyone else here is psychic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0