Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, October, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaquetamovamo

Sep 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha that was a funny post.

You were all over us? The only possession you guys had was when you humped the ball up to the ogre upfront and when he flicked it. After that you guys had nothing. I'd say 60 percent of your "possession" was while the ball was on his forehead.

I'll give you 10 mins to start the game where you had any sustained pressure. And I'd say you had one chance, where you had a free kick and the rebound we cleared off the line. Your only goal was an own goal, so you had 2 shots on net the entire game.

I can understand you not thinking that was a penalty, simply due to your low level of intelligence( its Desmesh not demenesh or demesh you illiterate fool)
If you can indeed read, take a look at CS's post, it might clear the penalty up abit.

As for the mommy statement, there were 4 15 year olds on the field, it's somewhat expected for them to struggle physically especially with a team of hacks on the other side.

If our kids "couldnt handle playing with men" you guys should have rocked us, not luckily get a tie.

Muckerloma has very little skill, the only players with any were the center mids, the rest of your team is bush league.

As for the result, this was the weakest team we have fielded all year with many starters missing. I think you guys on the same level as east van socceroos, and are getting lucky that your "style" isn't costing you guys games.

Hopefully we get guys out to the next game against you guys, I look forward to seeing your excuse/explanation as to what happened against an "overrated team."

We'll be waiting for you, and when you come, we'll **** you up good. You guys like writing a lot on here, but when you were talked to at the game you just looked away like little bitches. Yelling and screaming in pain. This is a men's league. Create a youth team and quit your bitching.

It was a bad soccer game by both teams, boring to watch and play with little to no shots on goal. One goal came on an own goal, and the other on a shite penalty. That says it all.

Now quit re-running it through your head and thinking that you were any good, because you weren't. Don't forget to get your balls our of your purses next time we play you. Because you'll ****ing need them.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read bit of madness from tamovamo. Thats the way lad. Bring it out. Akhal whats up?
You are starting to step on poples tails lad. Go slow each stroke counts.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's always nice to see threats uttered on the internet. Good stuff that. I'm sure the ref will be advised from the league to watch out for the rematch between the Lomas and Demesh next time... ;) :D :D :D

Attachments

• arguing_over_internet.jpg
    arguing_over_internet.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 56

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.S Bone fish can throw the ball as far as some keepers can kick it!
My only wish is to be able to kick a ball again. My foot has been f'd since Sept 20th....Day 35 still feels far from 100%. I am hoping to get a U-18 goaltender who has much better skill for some of our upcoming matches. With that said I do need some more time in the pipes to repair the extensive damage your lot caused my G.A.A :D

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll be waiting for you, and when you come, we'll **** you up good. You guys like writing a lot on here, but when you were talked to at the game you just looked away like little bitches. Yelling and screaming in pain. This is a men's league. Create a youth team and quit your bitching.

It was a bad soccer game by both teams, boring to watch and play with little to no shots on goal. One goal came on an own goal, and the other on a shite penalty. That says it all.

Now quit re-running it through your head and thinking that you were any good, because you weren't. Don't forget to get your balls our of your purses next time we play you. Because you'll ****ing need them.

HAHAHA priceless response. Sorry if I made your head hurt by writing too much... oh and I'll make sure I bring my purse next game, if you say I'll need it then I must....

You've got to be the biggest joke of a team in this entire league, I've played in every division from Prem to Div 3, and your team is by far the biggest group of plugs I've played against...congrats.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHA priceless response. Sorry if I made your head hurt by writing too much... oh and I'll make sure I bring my purse next game, if you say I'll need it then I must....

You've got to be the biggest joke of a team in this entire league, I've played in every division from Prem to Div 3, and your team is by far the biggest group of plugs I've played against...congrats.

i guess u haven't played the roos yet:wa::wa::wa:

the_monk9725

Oct 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Until all you Demesh bitches stop having your mommies fight your battles for you from the sidelines and until all members of team Demesh hit puberty and lose their virginity, shut the **** up.

yaquetamovamo

Sep 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

You talk a lot of shite for somebody who has nothing to say. Bring your best game and players to the second leg of our match-up and we'll see who will be doing the plugging. Bitch.

Darkness_7

Aug 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't wait believe me! The rematch will certainly be one i've got marked on my calender.

Im sitting here thinking about all the stuff you guys are writing and can't help but think you're pissed that you couldn't beat us, and really you know that you were lucky to get a point out of it. I mean now you're resorting to making these threats to what you're gonna do to us, and what not.

Fact is the ref of the game has already posted that the PK call was legit. You've admitted that it was an own goal. So why keep yapping off about the game?

"We'll be waiting for you, and when you come, we'll **** you up good. You guys like writing a lot on here, but when you were talked to at the game you just looked away like little bitches. Yelling and screaming in pain. This is a men's league. Create a youth team and quit your bitching."

By all means when you see me at that game, TALK to me, and I assure you I won't be looking away. When you step on that field just let it be known that you're the tough guy hiding behind those words i've quoted above.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fact is the ref of the game has already posted that the PK call was legit.

Moot point. You can do better. Of course he's going to say it was legit, and of course your team will say it was legit. I don't know any ref in any sport that would publicly admit that he made a mistake on a call.

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy on the synthetic testosterone Yaquetamovomo....it may make you a little crazy...if you consider threatening kids crazy....

By the way....I thought all Meralomas matches are epic????

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moot point. You can do better. Of course he's going to say it was legit, and of course your team will say it was legit. I don't know any ref in any sport that would publicly admit that he made a mistake on a call.
How do ya figure? We all know Captain Shamrock has never made a mistake in his life ;)

stir stir

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Desmesh/Meralomas...time to chill till January or whenever that rematch takes place. Agree to disagree now and come game time in the rematch, let your play on the field be your statment...Clean hard soccer, whistle to whistle, give no quarter, squash the personal trash talk. That is where the badge of respect and sportsmanship that counts the most will come from.

Peace.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Intelligent post my man, I think our record speaks for itself. In respect of plugs, take it out of your anus its clearly affecting your judgement.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao boys that is not nice. Sounds like turf batle. Desmash boys i stood on your side after some of these posts it is not easy to be on anbodies side. Just look at it this way, you do do well and you move up to div one. You have to get rid of half of your team to stay up. Forget it just play good soccer and stay as friends forget distructions.
Refs are getting taped now and it will come to serface if they do not call tighter games.
Stay posative an build a good league.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I would gladly admit a mistake. Now maybe you should ask your player if the ball hit his hand(arm). Once he says yes, then you could ask him where his hand was in relation to his body. Once he says "Up here", you know it was the call I talked about before the game. Remember that talk? :confused: Anyway, if I was far from the play, I wouldn't have called it......but unfortunately for you, No. 2, I was closer than you were and you were in the back line...........:eek: Why did you captain ask to give the benefit of the doubt and move the ball outside? He knew it was a hand ball but wanted it move. Sorry, I am the first to admit when I make a questionable call or a wrong call. In this case, I'm 100% sure I made the right call.

Ange, can I ref the rematch? Sounds like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0