Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Banter/Results - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters November 2006 Banter/Results

Tight sisters, nice.
even more fun if they're twins...:D

Will try to get out next Saturday at least for plink - getting tough to do because the demonspawn are both playing regularly on Saturdays, with the oldest one having a cup game at Boyd next week too.

Any more info on Jimmy's service? For those not in the know, Jimmy was Billy's father and a Saturday legend for those of us younger (at the time) guys.:(

Condolences to the Jackson family from la Familia Verde and all the Spurz, and I'm sure from all the Saturday Old Boys as well...

Trece

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Skunky,

Thank your boyfriend for retrieving the ball for us, and I loved the "no more West Van goals" cheer. Maybe start it a little bit earlier though.

Bet you're not one of the sisters,

love,
j

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir MWhere'sMyCar:

Glad to hear that Gino's still around and being kicked. What about his evil sidekick Bruce? I remember a few too many post-game tequila shooters with those two loonies at Sergio's...:rolleyes:

As long as the women aren't your sisters, I guess that's okay.:D

Trece

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Trece,

1 PM Forest Lawn. I was on hold at LGH all day so couldn't get to Willingdon for more details.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry to hear the Rangers were so easily dispatched by Aldergrove. I am sure Aldergrove will be ranked close to the #8 position now.

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

only game today in the premier div.

SFU Clan 1 Columbus 2

scp

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

colemanj said:
Skunky,

Thank your boyfriend for retrieving the ball for us, and I loved the "no more West Van goals" cheer. Maybe start it a little bit earlier though.

Bet you're not one of the sisters,

love,
j

Listen coleforbrains, my boyfriend was not at any game of yours he was busy doing other things (HA) and wouldnt YOU like to find out too wouldnt you, and I wasnt there either I didnt want to get all wet but it didnt sound very close anyway now did it but my nordic team won again son there but ffcuk off I dont like people who call me names mean people suck dikbrain.

Skank overand out.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

You are so right Taxman, we lost!

We did not lose so easily as the score was 1- 0 ? But yes we did lose.

Question? Who was the only B.C. Masters team to go to the Western Canadian Championships over the last six years and not come home with the Gold?:confused:

In other words.....Who was the only B.C. Masters Team to shite the bed and not bring home the Gold..................:rolleyes:

You know the answer smart guy!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well, well, I see Dave Dickens-sen has finally rolled out of bed.

PS... (I think this restaurant may be closed, I'm not sure).

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

J:

Nice to see you haven't lost your touch with the ladies...:rolleyes:

SCP is now taking bets on whether anybody will get to play on grass this weekend - I think he just wants to empty more of the contents of Danny Vaughan's wallet...

Skanky:

J's message was in code. It means he can't play next Sunday because he has a broken arm, so we're going to drink on Saturday instead. Don't tell anybody, though - it's top secret!!!

the cuckoo flies at midnight...

Trece

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

TV, finally operated on this afternoon after a three day wait. Should I blame Tommy Douglas?

Be careful out there to not break anything, remember to go in very gingerly next weekend. Better safe than sorry (is that just the morphine talking?)

Pills for $10, call early before they are gone.

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

trece verde said:
J:

Skanky:

J's message was in code. It means he can't play next Sunday because he has a broken arm, so we're going to drink on Saturday instead. Don't tell anybody, though - it's top secret!!!

the cuckoo flies at midnight...

Trece

Well thank you trece verde for referring to me in a civil manner, not like a skunk that hurts my feelings. I don't know who J is but that Coleman guy was not a gentleman at all. And it hurt my feelings when he called me a stinky name. That was not nice, but I do not know who to trust around here with all of this code and you have a name in a forieng language! Im leaving now, drawing a bath, shaving my legs and getting ready for The Bachelor: Rome!

'Night.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coach said:
You are so right Taxman, we lost!

We did not lose so easily as the score was 1- 0 ? But yes we did lose.

Question? Who was the only B.C. Masters team to go to the Western Canadian Championships over the last six years and not come home with the Gold?:confused:

In other words.....Who was the only B.C. Masters Team to shite the bed and not bring home the Gold..................:rolleyes:

You know the answer smart guy!

wish you were there ....

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

WAB: I see our game next Sunday has been changed to Hillcrest Park?? I thought you guys play at the ever so popular Sapp Park. Sounds good to me though if it's open of course.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

That is unlucky ColmanJ.... Sorry to hear about your arm! You can stand with me next weekend and have a couple Stolen Wevt Van Beers and we can sing the, Na -Na -Na, Naa Na -Na -Na, Naa West Van Sucks! Song. Unfortunatley i ran into the West Van guys again that night in Boston Pizza of all places, gettting a Poker game going in the lounge there.

I had a Three goal spread and still lost $30 on on that Friday Wickham game. Stevie M and the rest ov West Van, seemed like a good guy that night after he mey my friend King King Bundie! Who was in net for West Van in the Second half? He made a couple good saves, and was just amazing how he went down to stop the Break away and totally took away the top half of the net.

West Side next week by atleast 2 over West van!

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Easy AntiFan!!!!! I thought that was pure skill on my part!!! I actually made the first save and threw it back at him so I could get more action!!!

Next time, I see you I will make sure that Steve M. buys you a beer!!!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Is it true that the Big M over at West Van is really happy with all his quality time in the pipes? I'm curious if this is like the Lions of a year ago with the 2 QB controversy, or if it's the Lions of present with the 3 QB love in?

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey, I was only a fill - in for the 2nd half?!?!?!? I know where I stand on the depth chart at West Van FC!?!?!? Rumor has it that I am playing up front on Sunday against Westside!!??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0