Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/Banter/Rumours/Sept/October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week's VMSL Masters fixtures (current VMSL Masters Premier standing parenthesized):

Friday:

Sapperton (3) at West Van FC (2)
Metro Ford FF (8) at Surrey United (10)
Cliff Avenue (9) at Richmond Utd (4)
Wickham (1) at Columbus (5)

Sunday:

PCOV (7) at Westside (8)

The 1000 Sunday after Halloween will be a rough one.

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
let it Rain:)
This week's VMSL Masters fixtures (current VMSL Masters Premier standing parenthesized):

Friday:

Sapperton (3) at West Van FC (2)
Metro Ford FF (8) at Surrey United (10)
Cliff Avenue (9) at Richmond Utd (4)
Wickham (1) at Columbus (5)

Sunday:

PCOV (7) at Westside (8)

The 1000 Sunday after Halloween will be a rough one.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry DB. My mistake, you are right, (and you guys are one of my more favourite teams:bronco:) The following are the up to date standings:

1. Wickham FC, 7GP,13 pts.
2. West Van FC, 6GP,12 pts.
3. Sapp Rovers, 6GP,11 pts.
4. Richmond FC, 7GP,11 pts.
5. Columbus FC, 5GP, 9 pts.
6. Westside FC, 6GP, 9 pts.
7. PCOV A, 7GP, 7 pts.
8. Metro Ford FF, 6GP, 6 pts.
9. Cliff Avenue, 7GP, 6 pts.
10. Surrey Utd, 7GP, 5 pts.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Sorry DB. My mistake, you are right, (and you guys are one of my more favourite teams) The following are the up to date standings"

Don't make me puke Sir M!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Hose, I hear a lot of guys are in Vegas is this true?? also I hear that you guys are calling up some players from the open. ps. did you cut your toe nails?

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy just called and said he is able to play Friday night. One thing he said is that hes taking the PK's.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard WEstvan 1 Sapperton 0

Just wanna mention that Sir M, your group or organization has the worst class for accommodating other teams at your home pitch!!! If you think thats a game or tactic used by urself on the rival team, than i must say you have absolutely no friggion CLASS!!! This is the 5th time i have heard this, that when teams come there, the other changing rooms are closed for some bizarre reason and yours is always open!! i heard the opposing team even asked to share your changing room in the friggin pouring rain and you guys said no!!!!! Sir M if you guys really need the pts that badly than maybe teams should not even show up there. ((SHOCKING))

I say to ALL teams who have WESTVAN over as there visiting team should make sure the visitors changing rooms are locked!!! ITs winter time now and WESTVAN deserve to get the same treatment as they give there opposing teams that show up at ambleside....

Come up with 1000 excuses Sir M but its the same crap every week there!!!!

(((SHOCKING)))....:mad:

The last 2 times we were at ambleside for some reason westvan had a changing room and we were left in the middle of the field getting changed... But for some reason at the end of our games the changing rooms some how magically were open!

"Put an egg in your pants, and BEAT IT":)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sorry, but I do not have a key for that changeroom. We had one last year, and left it with a visiting team last year to lock up, and we never got it back, so that privilege was taken away by WV Parks.

If teams like the ones you I believe all represent want to make an issue of this, I suggest you go to WV Parks or someone, because I would love to have that room open for you, but have no key, kind of like Mercer Stadium, Minoru, Griffin etc etc. But having said that, I doubt it has anything to do with the team, but rather the person(s).

But seriously, quit whining and get your facts straight.

And Fantabulous, worry about your own team and not about what you "heard" about other teams: how many changerooms were open at Ambleside have nothing to do with the relegation fight you are in.

I will be around tomorrow, all day if you want to discuss. PM me, I will call you.

Fcuk me.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Fantabulous, worry about your own team and not about what you "heard" about other teams; how many changerooms were open at Ambleside have nothing to do with the relegation fight you are in.

I see Sir M u justed edited the last part about relegation!!! haha

I bet you Sir M, if your a man, that if the porks don t finish in the top five i will resign from soccer... but if we do finish in the top 5 than you must shave your head!!!

The chances of us getting relegated is as good as you guys getting a changing room once you come to our home field! For some reason we gave the key to a team last year and they never brought it back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0