Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/Banter/Rumours/Sept/October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no interest in whether PCOV gets relegated or not. But get your facts straight before you personally attack me or WVFC when you are dead wrong.

Best of luck.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am very curious to hear from the League champions of last year how they were treated as visitors at ambleside... hmmm...:rolleyes:

Or is it just me as an individual who seems to be causing all this hostility in here.... lol..

Also this comments are made by me and not by my team or club....

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are you so concerned about West Van defeating Sapperton this evening? Does not your team have a game this weekend?

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are you so concerned about West Van defeating Sapperton this evening? Does not your team have a game this weekend?

I am not concerned about your game at all... I am just seeing how opposing teams are treated when playing at your home park! Why would i be concerned about the top 2 teams when i am really concerned is about our possible relegation, according to you:cool:

fcuk me.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now you are on track. For a moment there I thought you were paying a bit too much attention to other teams who are fighting for top of the table spots, and their change room facilities, colour of socks, etc . But if you were, thats OK, if that is what you like to focus upon.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fant,
To be honest with you, I was a little disappointed that we could not accommodate a change room on such a miserable evening. I do think think that it not fair to the other team. Having said that, other teams in the league don't really seem to give a crap about providing a change room. I myself was a little embarassed, but it is out of our hands. Don't blame us because the richest municipality in Canada can't afford a spare key. We were all in favor of sharing until one of the Sapp guys literally punched one of our guys in the jaw. Yes it was after a bad tackle but nobody went down injured. Would you let the opposing team in your change room after that.
On to the game. It really was too bad that somebody had to lose that game. I am just glad it was not us. A tie was probably more appropriate considering the goal was not a pretty one. Kudos to both teams as we both fought hard in a torrential downpour. The only thing worse would have been to be playing at Sapperton park in that weather. I do have to admit one thing, the hot shower was fcuking brilliant. Sorry I couldn't resist.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game at Ambleside change room or no change room.
Refereeing was shocking for both sides....Our goal called back was
ridiculous...
Clearly on side after running five yards to slide tackle the ball in the net. We ended up scoring on a week one that their keeper would like back. He made some good saves though to keep it close.
Planks with a big save down the stretch to preserve the victory.
Absolutely miserable night for a game of soccer.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fant,
To be honest with you, I was a little disappointed that we could not accommodate a change room on such a miserable evening.
I do have to admit one thing, the hot shower was fcuking brilliant. Sorry I couldn't resist.

Good game planks and another shut out! I hate to see what WAB is gonna do when u guys come to his home park.... :eek:

I know WAB doesn t get mad... he gets even!

Looking ffw to WAB's pre-game and post game report....

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No disrespect to Richmond, but I think Cliff couldve won that game even with a man down and an injured player on the field. WOW Shocking!!

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Fant.
To be honest, Have you seen the visitor change rooms at Queens Park. I would rather change in my van. The home change rooms are great but wow, can we say "shed" for the visitors. Unless of course things have changed and they have made improvements.

Taxman, you will be glad to know that I went back to the washed out light blue jersey. Right now it is my go to kit. I mixed it up with the black shorts though so I wasn't to washed out. Other than the rain of course. Apparently it worked as they missed a clear cut breakaway when their player shot it 5 feet wide as he was one on one. I think I scared him. Either that or he was so surprised that he was not offside that he completely S*** the bed.

charlie

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really don’t know where all the bad comments are coming from regarding Eastvan……. sorry Westvan changing rooms. We were the luckiest team ever to be the first team in the new visiting changing rooms. It was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!. Cushioned benches, heated floor, big screen TV, stereo, and the topper! A massage table with masseuse! Can’t wait until we play there again. I hope the next team – Westside – will be fortunate enough to have the same five star accommodations as we did. As for the game……..sh@t happens.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No disrespect to Richmond, but I think Cliff couldve won that game even with a man down and an injured player on the field. WOW Shocking!!

Yes, Scilaci.......your team battled very hard.....but a win? Sorry......

Good ref.......we didn't bury a few chances and Cliff defended very well and big Mario made a couple of great saves.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard WEstvan 1 Sapperton 0

Just wanna mention that Sir M, your group or organization has the worst class for accommodating other teams at your home pitch!!! If you think thats a game or tactic used by urself on the rival team, than i must say you have absolutely no friggion CLASS!!! This is the 5th time i have heard this, that when teams come there, the other changing rooms are closed for some bizarre reason and yours is always open!! i heard the opposing team even asked to share your changing room in the friggin pouring rain and you guys said no!!!!! Sir M if you guys really need the pts that badly than maybe teams should not even show up there. ((SHOCKING))

I say to ALL teams who have WESTVAN over as there visiting team should make sure the visitors changing rooms are locked!!! ITs winter time now and WESTVAN deserve to get the same treatment as they give there opposing teams that show up at ambleside....

Come up with 1000 excuses Sir M but its the same crap every week there!!!!

(((SHOCKING)))....:mad:

The last 2 times we were at ambleside for some reason westvan had a changing room and we were left in the middle of the field getting changed... But for some reason at the end of our games the changing rooms some how magically were open!

"Put an egg in your pants, and BEAT IT":)

Fantubby ....... go back to the Miller's League where you belong, where you get to change in the parking lot at Eldon. You have no idea of any of the details of what went on with the change room situation, so keep the editorial comments to yourself and your blow up sheep. Are we embarrassed about not having a key for a 2nd change room??? Yes, but that is what we are dealt with by WV Muni. We are lucky to have even one changeroom, which holds about 10 guys and we actually had 21 at the game. Sapp were more than welcome to join us (like all other fcuking teams have) in the room before and especially after the match for a shower and a pint. ALL other teams never have a problem joining us is for a post game pint, but Sapp. Maybe it's because we get treated like Royalty when we get to have such great changeroom facilities like Queen's Park (no pints and a changeroom the size of Planks Van) or Mercer Stadium, where the breezeway is considered a changeroom. Look at your own backyard before you comment on others. Teams like Westside, Surrery, Firemen/Metro etc. have no issue coming in and sharing the changeroom. Maybe Sapp felt a little sheepish about a cheap shot punch by one of their players to come and have a few. I am sure WAB will comment about that and justify by saying it was a dirty tackle. Well, I will say that 'yes' it was a bad tackle, but a yellow was all that was justified. To respond with a punch is unacceptable. It is over 30's man. Go take your 'hand bags at 5 paces down to Granville Street. WAB, is punching a guy ok? I am glad we got the win, but it was an ugly night. To have a muppet like Fantubby come on here and cast dispersions (grab your thesaurus) on WVFC and Sir M is totally out of line. Let's roll back the film ............ WVFC tries to find a spare key for a changeroom they have no access to because of West Van Muni (phone Pamela Jones WTF is her name). No key found. Sapp guy comes by to say "can we use the changeroom." Sir M responds "Yes, but right now I am just having a chat with my Team". Sapp never comes back to the room before or after the game. At no point did anybody on WVFC say anything like "Fcuk off Sapp, it is our changeroom and go change in the parking lot". Fantubby, look forward to our next visit with you guys and trust you will have the changerooms at your spot re-carpeted and the bifanas and Super Bock will be flowing for free. Fantubby does not rhyme with 'muppet', but pretty close.

JAGS

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 1 Wickwhat 1

Sir M just wanted to thank you for your hospitality last year in the Imperial Cup Semi Final .We always bring a spare key, Hammer and a Screwdriver when we play West Van. Seems like some kind of pattern Mr. Dectective.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp guy comes by to say "can we use the changeroom." Sir M responds "Yes, but right now I am just having a chat with my Team". Sapp never comes back to the room.

How the fcuk could they when the game is starting in the next 10 mins.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp guy comes by to say "can we use the changeroom." Sir M responds "Yes, but right now I am just having a chat with my Team". Sapp never comes back to the room.

How the fcuk could they when the game is starting in the next 10 mins.
nags

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantubby is the new Anti-fan..... Good game of football last night accept for Sapp's heavyweight champion..... A cheap shot right hook is no way to react on a foul at any level....Still trying to figure out how WV's guy got a red for that... I guess the ref saw him throw his head at the punch ?

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantubby, look forward to our next visit with you guys and trust you will have the changerooms at your spot re-carpeted and the bifanas and Super Bock will be flowing for free. Fantubby does not rhyme with 'muppet', but pretty close.

JAGS

Jags does not rhyme with 'blockhead', but pretty close :)

I am off to the millers league as we have a big game this morning... Jags if your not getting enough playing time with WEstvan you should come over. We need a few educated guys with like u.

Congrats to Surrey on a huge win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0