Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Div 1] Results & Banter 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordinho

Apr 14, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kicking off a new thread for the league I SHOULD be playing in, but a full ACL tear in the penultimate game of last season will leave me out for another year at least.

Looking forward to working on my beer gut as a spectator...weather permitting of course.

What’s the word in Div 1 Masters?

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fordinho: You are sadly missed..........but not on the pitch after our 4-0 dismantling of our fellow promoted Celtic last weekend! All round terrific match other then 5 minutes here and there.

This week will be a big test with us missing 3/4 of our strikers and playing what we have been told to be the cream of our division 22nd Ave Lions.

Looking forward to our big test though.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
22nd Lions 2
Bombastic FC 2

Pretty evenly battled match. Lions were a little unlucky in the first 20 minutes not to create a solid scoring chance. We settled into the match and seemed to dominate the last 20 minutes of the first half.

Second half I thought the lions brought to us for first 10 minutes and then we settled in again. Strange penalty call after 20 minutes. Lions certain it was not a penalty call but it was. Their defender fell onto the ball and he seemed to trap it between his body and arm. He rolled over with the ball still trapped between body and arm so the penalty had to be called. I stepped up and put it home.

they equalized 5 mins later on a corner kick tipped in at near post. We went up 2-1 on a good cross but a save of a low ball in from their keeper only to see it bounce around and then chipped into the top of the net. We sat back, they pressed and on last play of the game they received a free kick top left of the box. Ball in tipped and two defenders miss and their player tipped in far post. Kick off one kick and whistle blew. hard to drop 2 points but probably a fair result for the match.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BFC over Romania (we have a strong side out this week)
KLM over Eagles
Celtic & Lobbans Draw in the derby match

Fridays matches I would have been wrong.

Tight Division with KLM the favourites I think.

franchise

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BFC seems to have been bringing out a strong side so far this season eagles playing well also, celtic and lobbans is a hard one to call could go either way?

franchise

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
clearly some big upsets this weekend, standings are getting close, klm beating eagles 4-2 in what fans are saying way the worst display in officiating in quite some time, 2 cards in last 3 games for both sides , 6 yellows and 2 reds in in this one game 4 yellow and the 2 reds came in the second half, red was for a phantom punch says the ref but was the only one who seen it, anyways was a good game overall. Ref just wanted to make it all about himself. klm had most of the pklay with the eagles getting their first shot on net about 10 minutes into the second scored on a mix up at the back lone striker one on one with keep and other gopal was a pk but other than that it was all klm. Big game this weekend against Bombastic looking forward to playing them, scouting reports on the newly promoted club have only great things to say about them.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
clearly some big upsets this weekend, standings are getting close, klm beating eagles 4-2 in what fans are saying way the worst display in officiating in quite some time, 2 cards in last 3 games for both sides , 6 yellows and 2 reds in in this one game 4 yellow and the 2 reds came in the second half, red was for a phantom punch says the ref but was the only one who seen it, anyways was a good game overall. Ref just wanted to make it all about himself. klm had most of the pklay with the eagles getting their first shot on net about 10 minutes into the second scored on a mix up at the back lone striker one on one with keep and other gopal was a pk but other than that it was all klm. Big game this weekend against Bombastic looking forward to playing them, scouting reports on the newly promoted club have only great things to say about them.

Looking forward to it myself Franchise. Not sure about your squad but we are close to full strength but will be missing two of our key strikers. It's been a few years since we've played KLM (back in open) but always been a tough team to play. Well organized and physically strong. Looking forward to a solid match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0