Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Div 1] Results & Banter 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Van Eagles will most likely run into card trouble once we have played 6 or 7 matches. When we played them they took 3 yellows and in 2 of the 3 cases what I would call self inflicted. We shall see if my prediction is correct as we watch the current discipline on the excellent site.

franchise

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
the scouting reports were correct about bombastic, strong team in almost every position, klm won 3-0 but score dosen't do the game justice. klm was up 2-0 in the second when bombastic turned it up a notch and just pelted klms keeper who stood on his head, could have been 2-2 but klm held on slotted a 3rd goal on a pass back that was picked up by a klm striker and slotted it home with the keeper having no chance. great game to all the bombastic boys these guys are here to stay i predict a very strong finish in the year as they seem to be one of the fitter teams in the league. good luck to all next week

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bombastic being the fitter of the teams? That would be Georgies best getting them doing lunges! Good work Georgie. Keep those English out of the pub and you'll be fine!!

franchise

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow looks like someones got a chip on their shoulder lol
ok now with my predictions for the week:
22nd ave/poco. 22nd takes the points ,poco just not playing well enough out of the gate.
shaheen/eagles. who cares? not worth the time
bombastic/sfu royals. i'll go with a tie, sfu wanting to make a big push to get into prem next year but bombastic will be in top form this week, twice as many lunges in practice this week will have them ready for action
roman/meriloma. roma with the win ,playing well winning last 2 games and meriloma with 1 win and a tie in the last 2, talk around the league is saying that this should be the game of the week.
lobbans/klm hard to call but with a record like klms hard to go against them coming out with the 3 points but on the other hand lobbans has been in every game this year just no luck but seem to be getting on the right

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BFC 1 SFU 1
Gme of two odd goals. One for SFU from the left flank about 40 yards out up and over our keeper. We equalized in first half from a cross low down deflected header into the back side of their own goal. Pretty even match played at a decent tempo. We did hit two cross bars though. Result could have been a win for us but I would say SFU walked away saying the same.

franchise

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
KLM 8 LOB 1
first half was slow to start but klm had most of the play by the end of the half 3-1 klm ref blew offside call by 15 feet but thems are the breaks halftime comes and one of the lobbans players walkes right up to our group and says that klm is only good on paper and shite on the pitch and had no buisness being in this game. talk about motivation 5 goals to follow not including the posts and outstanding saves the keeper was making. think the ball came into klms side twice, anyways not much to take from that game. on to bigger and better things next week

franchise

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
here goes this weeks results

lions/eagles / tie
poco/romania /romania
sfu/meraloma/tie
lobbans/bombastic/bombastic

Fordinho

Apr 14, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
basically none. how do you take the piss out of nothing
Don't worry Georgie, if results continue you will be back with the piss takers in Div 2 in no time!

Results not looking good so far for the Bombastards but the good news is there have been no thrashings and there is still time to make amends.

I will share some of the learnings I recently gleaned from the Bradford v Hereford game for you to share with the boys below...

:eek: :( :eek: :( :confused: :confused: :confused:

Maybe I could have gone pro after all

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry Georgie, if results continue you will be back with the piss takers in Div 2 in no time!

Results not looking good so far for the Bombastards but the good news is there have been no thrashings and there is still time to make amends.

I will share some of the learnings I recently gleaned from the Bradford v Hereford game for you to share with the boys below...

:eek: :( :eek: :( :confused: :confused: :confused:

Maybe I could have gone pro after all

Fcuking hell........being trashed by our own injured team mate. Once again we seem to be finding ways to lose to teams we should beat. ièm not knocking lobbans but we should have been up 2 nil by the time they scored theirs. second half all around there net too. our goal scorers need to start potting goals or we will be in with the kings of piss taking. i hate it when Fordo is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0