Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Div 1] Results & Banter 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BFC 0
Lomas 5

We started quite well again today created some opportunity in and around their box and as it started to look like we jut might continue to create more chances we turned a ball over that they got their shot on goal, out keeper parried and their man at the back post running on slotted home. Then 2 goals that killed us. 2nd goal a lobber from 30 yards over our keeper caught off his line and then a third where he was in possession of the ball at his feet. Didn't make an early decision of where to pass and then poorly cleared to their player who proceeded to lob the back over him and into the net.

We continued to play but 3-0 nil down when it was no were near a 3 nil match was hard to take. Second half we played for the first 30 minutes and then for the first time this year I say 30% of our team just go through the motions and 2 more goals scored. Lomas we ok but we clearly set this match up for them. We are now officially a relegation candidate after what felt like a solid start to the year.

franchise

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
not going to get any easier for you guys next week with the lions,our game was back and forth but with no real scoring chances to be had, 1 for 22nd in the first and maybe one or 2 for us, sencond half alot of the same until the last 20 mins we both teams opened up and went all out. klm goal with 15 mins left , missed 2 more spotters but held on for the win,
romainia next week should be another big test for klm

franchise

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
some big games to be played this weekend, teams gearing up for the 2nd half of the season.
Bobastic(9) vs shaheen(5)have to give the edge to shaheen but bombastic back to the wall and needs to come up with a big preformance.
lobbans(7) vs 22nd ave lions(3)going with the lions on this one, good quality team,scouting reports are saying that lobbans have only about 35 mins of game with the squad they have.
klm(1) vs romainia(2)soccer saturday calls this one the match of the week, sportsaction is giving the edge to klm
eagles(6) vs sfu(4) ass vs class sfu all the way former sapperton striker very dangerous up front should give the seagles defence some trouble
poco(10)vs meraloma(8) rumor has it that white towels were seen on the poco sideline ready to be thrown in so i'll have to go with meraloma in this one.
good luck to all this week.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
some big games to be played this weekend, teams gearing up for the 2nd half of the season.
Bobastic(9) vs shaheen(5)have to give the edge to shaheen but bombastic back to the wall and needs to come up with a big preformance.
lobbans(7) vs 22nd ave lions(3)going with the lions on this one, good quality team,scouting reports are saying that lobbans have only about 35 mins of game with the squad they have.
klm(1) vs romainia(2)soccer saturday calls this one the match of the week, sportsaction is giving the edge to klm
eagles(6) vs sfu(4) ass vs class sfu all the way former sapperton striker very dangerous up front should give the seagles defence some trouble
poco(10)vs meraloma(8) rumor has it that white towels were seen on the poco sideline ready to be thrown in so i'll have to go with meraloma in this one.
good luck to all this week.

I like the predictions all the way through. Obviously I would make one change with us beating shaheen. taking a point will be a victory for us right now with the way we have slid after our first 5 matches

franchise

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah anything would be good right now, you guys have slipped into the red zone and need to get out, hopefully you guys can regroup and pull out a strong performance.

whothefukcares

Oct 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeh!I Had a few to many cool crisps in me at the time I wrote this!That should say big Party!Does anyone know if Romania are a bunch of "Wankers" like the Eagles?

franchise

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
party was over early, coach crased it and sent everyone home to be ready for the big game in the morning was also handing out pre game warm up instructions along with diagrams for us to look over on the drive home.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah anything would be good right now, you guys have slipped into the red zone and need to get out, hopefully you guys can regroup and pull out a strong performance.

Well we put in a performance with alot beter effort this week. More like how we played our first 4 matches. Time now for us to start pulling the results out. Shaheen are a descent side but we should have either won or drawn minimum.

2 of their 3 goals were very questionalbe on the offside. In fact the second one was absolutely but first debatable.

Score went, 2 nil to them then we pull one back, we leak one imediately, then we score again 4 minutes later and then hit the bar. I can honestly say I was pleased to see us back playign as a team and workign hard.

Mut have points next week.

franchise

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
i agree with WTFC hate to see a good team with class drop, good luck the rest of the way and hope you guys canbuild on that game.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Boys. We appreciate the support! When you create a hole like we have it will certainly be a bit tough but I think we can do just enough to keep ourselves up. It starts next weekend vs the hoops. 1 point at a time......hopefully 3 at a time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0