Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Fanta.:D As you can imagine, It is not easy moving 250lbs like that. It was a good hard fought battle. Typical PCOV vs WV. Other than some suspect calls from the ref against PCOV. We hung on but not by much.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week's games:

Friday:

Surrey Utd at Columbus

Sapperton at West Van

22 Ave Lions at Wickham

PCOV at Richmond

Sunday:

Metro Ford at Westside MOTW

I am going to go with three home teams winning, one visiting winning and a tie (or two).

Sir M

Sep 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, was a pretty good game. Sapp couldn't finish. Hats off to West Van as they finished there 3 chances. But tonight Phil was the difference, for a BC candidate he really is officiating over his head. I'm not sure what they are teaching on Tuesday and Thursday nights as it is definitely not the "interpretation" of the rules of the game. Shocking.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=49.326061,-123.149264

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 3 Sapperton 2. Sapp scored in the first minute, then WV got three straight, and Sapperton got one back late. It will be nice to get the starting center back tandem finally back together next week after some time.

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
westvan is a great place and the changing room is second to none. the team is overrated.

wow. sapperton took the piss for 45 minutes but obviously couldnt finish in a bangkok whore house. west van potted goals on three shots.

the one thing everyone except the referee agrees upon is the fact that besty breast fed the ball with one arm in the last five minutes of play - in the box.

sir m - that hand ball was more obvious than the 7,842 people the vpd hasn't charged for the riots! f'in ridiculous. that black referee was acting like OJ, when he said "he had no intent of handling it".

"cuuuuuum on maaaan!!!"

ps. that referee should only do games as a linesman. fml. if you're a candidate referee in b.c. soccer, we're hooped.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. Scary to think what jungleman thinks about other referees in the league....one thing for sure is that Griffin last night had woman of the match...she is very good and runs most men out of the park!

fireball17

Jul 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
"the team is overrated" Westvan sure is over rated....however, they keep taking points while only having 10 or 11 players show up to the pitch and playing the last 4-5 games with 8-9 healthy players that can actually move. Sapp had their chances...bury the chances or go bury your head in the sand. Or you can cry and moan like a beeeeatch.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens I am guessing the reference is to BC Soccer and CSA overrating the West Van club as British Columbia and Western Canadian champions.

Sir M

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
westvan is a great place and the changing room is second to none...."cuuuuuum on maaaan!!!".....

Look at the time of the post.
junglee, me, charlie and Lidder (along with some other notables) closed the changing room down at 12:45 after pizza and a lot of beer for most (I DD so no worries).
Next time we play in WV, we are bringing our sleeping bags. What an after-party!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week's games:

West Van at 22 Ave Lions

Wickham at Metro Ford

Westside at Columbus MOTW

PCOV at Surrey Utd

Richmond at Sapperton PPD :rolleyes:

Thoughts?

sg48715

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
MF 1 - Wickham 0
A real barn burner of a match. It's too bad that Wickham has fallen apart, they used to represent themselves quite well in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0