Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Colombus not fit and have very little going forward.

So that must have been how you guys found them as the managed to squeeze by you 2-1.........Ummmm...Have you guys won anything beside a league title??

Cheers!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 0 Sapperton 0

Player of the Game for Sapperton i thought was BOHICA. Not to often you see a guy who looks like he just finished eating 5 Large pizza's, 25 donuts, 5 Big macs, 3 apple pies, a plate of deep fried pork, 2 buckets of KFC come in the game and give his team a SOLID 5 mins. If i was Sapperton management i would worry a little cause he looks like a FAT ZIT almost ready to be POPPED !!

On the other hand PCOV had majority of the possession and play while Sapperton had a few quality scoring chances but could not finish. Always a battle with Sapperton and look forwarding to playing them on turf.

On to Richmond next week...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Colombus not fit and have very little going forward.

So that must have been how you guys found them as the managed to squeeze by you 2-1.........Ummmm...Have you guys won anything beside a league title??

Cheers!

A couple Masters Cup titles and a Bradner Cup as well. Is that what you mean?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again? Isn't that where you predicted them to finish last year? How did that work out for you?

Dancin Bear, looks like PCOV is still top of the table! Have to admit PCOV has done some great recruiting this year and picked up about 4-5 quality players. Starting in goal they went and picked themselves up a younger goalie from Croatia who has taken over the #1 position. Fortunately for Big M, PCOV is playing a bottom feeder this weekend. Rumour has it he may get the start. Defensively I would have to say PCOV is if not the best in the league, than again in the top 3. With the addition of Zico, they have now picked up a proven goal scorer which has seemed to have been their biggest weakness the last few years!!

MASTERS PREMIER

# Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 PCOV "M" 2 1 1 0 5 2 4

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

It's 2 weeks in......Long season ahead! Anything can happen as we all know. Every game is a must win and this is going to be one of the toughest and most competitive years in a long time in Masters i'm sure. To finish at the top or even top 5 is going to be tough especially when the injuries take a toll. So, let's not get ahead of ourselves!! We're happy with a Provincial berth:)

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancin Bear, looks like PCOV is still top of the table! Have to admit PCOV has done some great recruiting this year and picked up about 4-5 quality players. Starting in goal they went and picked themselves up a younger goalie from Croatia who has taken over the #1 position. Fortunately for Big M, PCOV is playing a bottom feeder this weekend. Rumour has it he may get the start. Defensively I would have to say PCOV is if not the best in the league, than again in the top 3. With the addition of Zico, they have now picked up a proven goal scorer which has seemed to have been their biggest weakness the last few years!!

MASTERS PREMIER

1 PCOV "M" 2 1 1 0 5 2 4

Yes, you're right. PCOV is the only team that has recruited and is most definitely the team to beat.

Did I thank you for taking Columbus over us last weekend yet?

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

MASTERS PREMIER

1 PCOV "M" 2 1 1 0 5 2 4

Conductor,

On a positive note at least Big M will see more action next game than he would in an entire season up in the North Shore.
icon12.png

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My picks for this weekend are

-Columbus will easily defeat and deflate 22nd ave Lions
-WV also gives a beat down to the offensively gifted Romanians, only problem is WV has a solid "D" and Romania defense couldn't stop flour from coming through a sifter!!
-Poco finally gets the big blow out win everyone has been expecting from this Powerful team from the FVSL! Sapp doesn't like to play other than Friday nights!! Plus , not sure if Bohica will still be sober by the time 7pm hits on Saturday night!!:D
-WS has it's last game before they prepare for the Western's, let's hope they are ready to go. I think they will be and will beat Metro Ford by a couple.
- PCOV will continue to sit atop the division with another solid win, plus with Big M getting his chance to get some minutes, safe to say he won't be allowing a goal in after finally getting all those splinters out of his ass from the last 2 weeks on the bench.:rolleyes:

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kiss of death from Conductor but par for the course in being wrong in his predictions on Westside.

MF beat us 3-1 tonight. We went up early and then got a stone cold penalty not called by Miro. They tie it up, get a pk for their second and ice it just after it.
First loss since PCOV gubbed us 4 buzz last October. All streaks come to an end and would rather happen it now than later. The only good thing to take away from that pish was that we were terrible and I don't think that performance could ever be repeated.........I hope.

On to Nationals next week.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons 1-0 PCOV....Lakeshow with the winner in the first half. Chances at both ends but no finish for either team. On to Romania on Wednesday!!

Good luck to Westside!!!:wa:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to Westside next week.

Also, Conductor and Sir M are both 0-2 to start the week :)

Conductor can you start betting against us for the next few weeks as i think we are cursed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0