Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I asked my defender and he said he never touched you. If that was the case and your back leg was hit... My apology as it looked like a dive. If you say you got hit than you did, but you made it appear more than it was. Point made..

On the hand ball... it was clearly a hand ball. Our whole team saw it. The player went past the ball and than put his arm back and guided it in.

Anyways it was a good hard fought game and kudos to you guys for working hard.

As being desperate i would say thats what you guys have been looking the last 5 matches we have played against you guys. Anyways kudos and congrats on the BIG tie..

Good luck the rest of the way[/QUOTE

You sure wear rose coloured glasses man ..and your word is gold
Your team doesn't lie and whatever your team see's must be the truth

get over yourself..

oh and by the way your man was offside & not 15 yards on ... get those glasses with prescription.

If history mistakes me I'm sorry but didn't we beat you two to three matches ago on the same park 4-1.. good math

story of your season : Bad math and bad eyesight .

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, believe it or not, there are more interesting stories than whether or not PCOV will manage to achieve a 5th or 6th place finish in this league. There are some interesting battles at the top of the table, and also at the bottom. Things stack up as follows:

1. West Van FC. 17 games played, 36 points. West Van has one game left, and if they win that one, it is over for the league title. They have qualified for the BCs.

2. Columbus FC. 15 games played, 30 points. Columbus will probably have to run the table coming in to win the league title. They have qualified for the BCs.

3. Sapperton Rovers. 15 games played, 26 points. Sapp can finish 2nd at the most. They have qualified for the BCs. They will probably finish in third spot, but are a long shot to finish second, and there is a remote possibility that Westside will catch them for third spot.

4. Richmond FC. 18 games played, 26 points. The season is over for these guys, it depends on how Westside finishes if they get an automatic top 4 VMSL BCs spot, otherwise, they will have to rely on the cup play count back. They most likely will qualify for the BCs though.

5. PCOV. 18 games played, 25 points. These guys are done for the season as well. They cannot obtain an automatic top 4 BCs spot, and will have to rely upon a cup run or one of the top 4 to reach the finals of the League Cup. Given those conditions, they probably will qualify for the BCs. They will probably finish in 6th place in the league.

6. Westside FC. 15 games played, 24 points. This team could theoretically finish as high as second place. But more realistically, they will probably finish top 4, which would mean an automatic BCs spot.

7. Wickham FC. 18 games played, 23 points. This side will need some help to qualify for the BCs this year, via cup ûpsets or a cup run.

8. Surrey United. 17 games played, 19 ponts. This team can only qualify for the BCs via the cup. They cannot finish any better than 8th place in the league.

9. Cliff Avenue. 18 games played, 14 points. They will have to rely upon cup play to qualify for the BCs, and are looking at relegation. But, if only one team is getting promoted they may be OK, depending on 10. (see below).

10. Metro Ford Firefighters. 17 games played, 12 points. This side will have to rely on cup play to qualify for the BCs. But more importantly, if they were to win their final game, they will avoid relegation should one Div 1 side waive their promotion option, which is likely.

Of all games this coming week, any game Metro Ford is in would be the most important as far as I can see, unless Columbus is scheduled against West Van.

Sir M.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that was the case i than would of guaranteed a win and all 3 pts instead of coming out of there with only 1:p

Would be nice playing against you. I heard your a very good soccer player but the problem is its tough getting you out of the pubs to come play:rolleyes:

Yes, that's the problem. I can't leave the pubs. Carry on.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taxman me and a couple of guys could be out of town that Friday night!! PM me and we can discuss! Scilaci gifts are welcome just have them delivered to my parents house!!

... so they can send you the gifts down the stairs ?

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
3. Sapperton Rovers. 15 games played, 26 points. Sapp can finish 2nd at the most. They have qualified for the BCs. They will probably finish in third spot, but are a long shot to finish second, and there is a remote possibility that Westside will catch them for third spot.
Sir M.

Not that I mind everyone else going on about themselves, but tell me Sir M, why is it a remote possibility? They are 2 points up on us and we play them twice. I'd love to know what you think a good chance is....:rolleyes:;)

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Taxman, can we merge with you guys?? How does MFFFFCAU sound?? You can run the training sessions. See you in the 1st round of cup play, should be a good game.

Hose, is it true you have an ingrown toe nail?

Fanta, thank you for all that youve done for keeping this thread alive and amusing.

This may be Scilaci"s last week on TTP for there will be nothing to say if MFFF beat Columbus next week.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scillaci, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys. Surrey should be the team to go down. They are brutal, all of them except Angelo. I hope he tests the free agent market next year because Surrey is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0