Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL Premier Games - Labour Day Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Boot

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only 10 days until the VMSL Premier opening weekend of games and so we (ICST Pegasus) thought we would try and get some information out about the weekend.

1. There will be a total of 6 games a day and 2 games at a time starting at noon, 2pm and 4pm on Saturday and Monday. Field allocations at NAP will be provided to us shortly and posted here and on the VMSL Website.

2. Unfortunately as per City of Surrey regulations we were too late to apply for a beer garden licence. The deadline is January 30th of each year - which is well before we even knew this weekend of football would occur. HOWEVER...depending upon whether or not we can create some room - we are hoping to provide some bevy's in the clubhouse...stay tuned if that will occur

3. There is a plan to have some food ie..bbq burgers and hotdogs etc being sold at the park and cooked by a couple of guys on our injured reserve list. Thanks Adam Costley and David Morris! ;)

Now the biggest part of the weekend, and due to the fact that we have no games scheduled on Sunday, is that we have secured the Shark Club in downtown to host a vmsl party on the night of Saturday September 4th!! When not on bbq duty, Adam Costley will be limping around the parking on Saturday selling tickets for $10 each. I believe, but don't quote me yet, is that the $10 includes entrance and a drink at Shark Club. We are also working on co-ordinating a shuttle service from the park to Shark Club that evening...in other words a bunch of 15 passenger blueberry vans from Johal Farms!
:) :knvb::bronco::wa::)

Hopefully the weather works out and we can all get out to watch some good football!! If the this concept works out well then hopefully next year we can increase the number of teams playing on the weekend from other divisions...perhaps div 1 and the Women's Premier division....AND we'll ensure to get our beer garden licence by Jan 30th.

PM Reedie if you need further information...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice work, Big Boot. Should be a great weekend. The best football in the province on display on a traditionally boring weekend. :)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shark Club downtown Vancouver?

Sat Noon:

Inter vs Delta
Richmond vs MF

Sat 2PM:

Sapp vs Punjab Hurricane

Sat 4PM:

Columbus vs Croatia
WVFC vs WS A

Mon Noon:

WS A vs SUFF
Akal FC vs Columbus

Mon 2PM:

WVFC vs Inter
MF vs Delta

Mon 4PM:

Croatia vs MF
Punjab Hurricane vs Richmond

Sir M

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it drugs? I can't figure it out...

Sat Noon
CSF Inter ‘A’ vs Delta United
Richmond FC Hibernians vs Coq. Metro-Ford Wolves ‘A’

Sat 2PM
Sapperton Rovers ‘A’ vs Punjab Hurricanes
Columbus FC vs Croatia SC

Sat 4PM
ICST Pegasus ‘A’ vs Akal FC ‘A’
West Van FC vs Westside FC ‘A’

Mon Noon
Westside FC ‘A’ vs Surrey United Firefighters
Akal FC ‘A’ vs Columbus FC

Mon 2PM
West Van FC vs ICSF Inter ‘A’
Coq. Metro-Ford Wolves ‘A’ vs Delta United

Mon 4PM
Croatia SC vs Sapperton Rovers ‘A’
Punjab Hurricanes vs Richmond FC Hibernians

The Big Boot

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PHP:
Sir M 
Re: VMSL Premier Games - Labour Day Weekend

Shark Club downtown Vancouver?

Yes Sir M, it is the Shark Club downtown Vancouver.

The Big Boot

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please find below the field allotments for the labour day weekend games. The vmsl site has also been updated.

On Saturday all games are on turf. NAP #1 is now the new stadium turf and NAP# 3 is now the old turf #2 (newer of the two original turf fields) Please note that the seating around the stadium turf is not yet completed and won't be ready by labour day weekend...so it will be the usual stand behind the fence thing for the spectators.

On Monday all games will be side by side on the grass pitches at the south end of NAP.

Designated home team is listed first.

ICSF Inter ‘A’ v Delta United
Newton Athletic # 3 Turf
Sat/ 12.00pm

Richmond FC Hibernians v Coq. Metro-Ford Wolves ‘A’
Newton Athletic # 1 Turf
Sat/ 12.00pm

Sapperton Rovers ‘A’ v Punjab Hurricanes
Newton Athletic # 3 Turf
Sat/ 2.00pm

Columbus FC v Croatia SC
Newton Athletic # 1 Turf
Sat/ 2.00pm

ICST Pegasus ‘A’ v Akal FC ‘A’
Newton Athletic # 1 Turf
Sat/ 4.00pm

West Van FC v Westside FC ‘A’
Newton Athletic # 3 Turf
Sat/ 4.00pm

Westside FC ‘A’ v Surrey United Firefighters
Newton Athletic # 5 Grass
Mon/12.00pm

Akal FC ‘A’ v Columbus FC
Newton Athletic # 6 Grass
Mon/12.00pm

West Van FC v ICSF Inter ‘A’
Mon/ 2.00pm

Coq. Metro-Ford Wolves ‘A’ v Delta United
Mon/ 2.00pm

Croatia SC v Sapperton Rovers ‘A’
Mon/ 4.00pm

Punjab Hurricanes v Richmond FC Hibernians
Mon/ 4.00pm

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ran into some Hurricanes last night dt and BIG RUMOUR...Erman Ozkan was with em knockin' back Red Dragons and Jack shots and kept sayin I'm done with the wops I'm comin home to Surrey. Sounds like he's signing with the 'Canes :eek:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M how the heck are you. I head to work like a dog to finish the jobs before new season starts. I see three teams will go down to div one this year. It is going to make it very tough for few teams.
Kick the dam ball and have lots of fun. All I know Supperton will be much better team with addition of few guys from Poco Rangers and their coach. I checkers friend migh be in for a tough season.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ran into some Hurricanes last night dt and BIG RUMOUR...Erman Ozkan was with em knockin' back Red Dragons and Jack shots and kept sayin I'm done with the wops I'm comin home to Surrey. Sounds like he's signing with the 'Canes :eek:

Erman has transferred to a Indian team but not the one that everyone was thinking of, he just put pen to paper to play Div 1 with Dasmesh FC. They offered him a whole building of apartments to install blinds in... it was a offer he couldn't resist. :D

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Erman has transferred to a Indian team but not the one that everyone was thinking of, he just put pen to paper to play Div 1 with Dasmesh FC. They offered him a whole building of apartments to install blinds in... it was a offer he couldn't resist. :D

I dont see him playing Div1.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICSF Inter ‘A’ v Delta United

Richmond FC Hibernians v Coq. Metro-Ford Wolves ‘A’

Sapperton Rovers ‘A’ v Punjab Hurricanes

Columbus FC v Croatia SC

ICST Pegasus ‘A’ v Akal FC ‘A’

West Van FC v Westside FC ‘A’

Westside FC ‘A’ v Surrey United Firefighters

Akal FC ‘A’ v Columbus FC

West Van FC v ICSF Inter ‘A’

Coq. Metro-Ford Wolves ‘A’ v Delta United

Croatia SC v Sapperton Rovers ‘A’

Punjab Hurricanes v Richmond FC Hibernians

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, Berg......no draws, eh? I will predict on Saturday until I see the teams :D

Richmond / Metro Ford - draw
Inter
Columbus/Croatia - draw
Sapperton
ICST
West Van

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money