Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL Premier Games - Labour Day Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After watching sapp v hurricanes the only way sapp came back was errors by hurricanes goalie.
Hurricanes were by far the more skilled team. the poco players just run hard
Sapps uniforms were also crappy.
I guess you missed our 2nd goal. Clinical.
How many ex-Poco players did you count?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess you missed our 2nd goal. Clinical.
How many ex-Poco players did you count?

Was that the goal when a missile was pumped up the field and on the bounce clipped over the keeper's head? It was a good kick forward but the finisher did a good job of lobbing it over the keeper from 20 yards out.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia SC coach is looking for a new Club. Stays there all his hair will go. Darks is still in Bosnia drinking and having fun. Kids try but just can not do it. It looks like it might be a long season for all. It all depends how they did today. If Neil sands same ref as he sent to kids Rue will be happy.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach it is not like you saying things about Sap. They will be mutch better side. Guys from Pocco lack in skill but I know how hard they work. Thomas is a good guy and a good coach. You might even see him on your board next year. As far as Croatia youth team. That is what happans when you lose your development program. They will bounce back later. It is a long season. Two thee guys comming will spring them back. Tactical coaching has to change. You can not play with two coaches. One guy only cann move that side forward. In my opinion keeping is the biggest fasctor. But that is just me. New blud would lift the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0