Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Undeserved......but for some reason, ICST Peg boys played more long ball than I've seen in awhile...having said that, certainly created enough chances to win the game and unless I missed one, Niall's goal was the first and last shot on target....though I believe there was a clearance off the line at 1-0(opposite end of of the field). Peg were denied a stonewall penalty with about 10 minutes to go.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other than the bad penalty non-call in which the Peg player was clearly clipped from behind once he cut inside the SU defender. Otherwise, a decent job.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
This unbiased report brought to you by Guinness.

lol.

chances wise, it was a pretty even match. Peg with 2-3 good chances on the break for sure.... and SUFF with one off the post, one off the line, and one quality save while up 1nil. Peg with more possession, SUFF with more goals.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
For what the Peg/Surrey game lacked in quality was made up for in intensity. Good Surrey and by surrey I mean Peg(read between the lines) crowd out last night. They helped add to the atmosphere, as Shepard became enemy number 1 for some unknown reason. A close second was the ref who I thought did a pretty good job in a tough game to officiate. Peg was the better side as they had a bit more quality and more attacking intent but really how many times did Niko and Costley touch the ball that game. From what I hear they both went into neck spasm in the changeroom after watching the ball fly over head all match.

However isn't this always the case when two top sides play each other, the game tightens up and doesn't live up to the hype. Two of the most talented sides in the province no doubt and a good chance one of these teams will end up provincial champions.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shipit, I must have missed the post. My apologies. Sahil missed two sitters and I'm sure when we see each other at nations you'll admit the pk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0