Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR20 what the hell are you talking about? Rags states his opinions in English. Bit down town type but OK. You otherside like war codes. In peace and in harmony one can rize. In war one will fall in due time. I hate like hell to see Sap lose 6 to zip. And you guys say old guys from West Van do not want to go to BC premier.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With Norvan's win, they are now level with Sapperton......and both teams are only 5 back of Richmond with 3 games left and I believe Norvan still has to play Richmond? Certainly not out of danger yet.....nor is Westside

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hibs 2 - 1 Croatia

Big win for us. Although, I was reminded immediately following the game that they were missing players.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With Norvan's win, they are now level with Sapperton......and both teams are only 5 back of Richmond with 3 games left and I believe Norvan still has to play Richmond? Certainly not out of danger yet.....nor is Westside
A big win tonight over Croatia spreads the gap between us and Westside...thanks for being out tonight in the cold to support us Captain!

Cheers!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A good win indeed. I really liked the look of the new guy on the left side. Quality player and he obviously knows how to defend. Well done on staying up

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bunro they head fourteen guys out. They played hard. Keeping is not up to snuf in this league. Look for a new keeeper next year on a checker side. They must work harder with the keeper coach. Foot speed lacks off of the line.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeping not up to snuff? I thought Didar played well in the 1st half, the second half was another story, had him rattled defending a corner kick, so he pushed me, to which I replied with one of my own, good to know I'm doing my job correctly :D ;)

Who do the TTPers out there think will go down, Sapp or Norvan..?

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did not watch the game but to say the keeper is not up to "snuff" is ridiculous. He is still one of the top keepers in this league based on the games I have seen. His presence and experience is very valuable.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base was watching me. I get mistaken for a brown guy all the time.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Foot speed lad foot speed. Skipp some rope twice a week and your game will improve alot. As far as White Brownd and all the rest skip it. It does not matter. Only good love is important. Crwrecked boy does not care about the coulor. Kick the darn ball and crack the cold one.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SixFyv, my question for you is this........who is funding ALL your different goalie uniforms of late? Last week......Real Madrid all-white........last night Dutch Orange top and socks........What gives? :D BTW, I'm glad to see you're using Adidas though. Looks sharp. Is this something you managed to convince the Executive of doing? Buying a different outfit everytime we draw or win a match? What will it be next week? I must admit that I don't miss your Big Bird outfit. :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SixFyv, my question for you is this........who is funding ALL your different goalie uniforms of late? Last week......Real Madrid all-white........last night Dutch Orange top and socks........What gives? :D BTW, I'm glad to see you're using Adidas though. Looks sharp. Is this something you managed to convince the Executive of doing? Buying a different outfit everytime we draw or win a match? What will it be next week? I must admit that I don't miss your Big Bird outfit. :D

The white is courtesy of Regs during the TTP Christmas Sale ($8.99 by the way)... And the orange was a Christmas present from me to me. I love me. He's so thoughtful.

Side note... Anyone get a phonecall this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0