Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL!!!!

I believe 2 people couldn't avoid the calls and had a 2nd and 3rd arse-hole torn this morning :eek:...fun conversations ahead no doubt!!! :D
Too funny :D

What did I say about hopefully learning from past mistakes? What did the arse-hole ripper expect?

Jesus H Christ :rolleyes:

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
causing chaos and disorganization. they dont play to control a game nor do they play to dictate the pace or impose any recognizable style of play. they just play and hope and it worked. they forced croatia to get away from their own game plan and the result reflected that. i suppose some would say thats a style of play

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught the Inter vs West Van game at Ambleside which West Van won 2-1.

Inter opened the scoring on a 38 yard blast from you know who, as he caught 29 out of position and did very well to strike and score from that distance. West Van equalized within 5 minutes off a corner to the back post that got nodded back into the middle and was clinically finished by JT. Midway in the 2nd half, a carbon copy corner resulted in an identical finish by JT. Inter came close soon after as Streckman hit the post. Game has hard fought and had good intensity and a tie would have been a just result, but the Trollers continue to roll towards a division title.

It was nice to see some familar faces.

Gilly

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 2 Inter 1

West Van for some reason seemed very disinterested for the first half hour. A mistake by the WV goaltender at around the 35 minute mark led to a 35-40 yard strike that found its way into the back of the net against play. After that, West Van woke up and took it to the visitors, with JT scoring twice, and all sorts of pressure on the Inter defenders. Inter did manage one chance in the second half, hitting a post off of a spinning deflection from about 15 or 20 yards out.

The officiating was not in accordance with the finest traditions of this league, albeit, I would hesitate to say that it was a set back to the growth of the Senior Men's game in British Columbia or anything like that. Good game to win for West Van, given all of the circumstances.

Sir M

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PREM
Surrey Utd Firefighters
Sapperton Rovers
Cloverdale Athletic Turf
1-1

WTF?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parity in the league, Sixfyv. :thumbup:

Or perhaps Bombay TV has the answer? :confused:

[ame="http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/creation-uk-ef4b780f45c848df18812f7ab4eeb85e.html"]Me / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

wednesday

Jun 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey had no less than 10 good chances. They shot wide, off the post and off the keeper.
Skinner scored early. Sapperton held on and scored in a scramble at the end.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp was full marks for the tie. After all the shite this year at Sapp with lost points late in games, it's about time Sapp gets some lucky bounces.

Congratulations on the huge tie, now the pressure is back on Norvan to win or at least tie Richmond. I really think they are capable and Sapp will probably have to win or at least get 1 point in their final 2 games; Westside & Metroford.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 4
Peg 1

Harp with all four of our goals.

Adam Costley played with two torn ACLs. What an absolute beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0