Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter October 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
vmsl website shows a 0-0 draw between Westside and Columbus... but in RED BOLDED ink... never seen that before. meaning???

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing they just put the 0-0 over top of the Wed/9.00pm that was previously in red text due to it being a rescheduled game.

Clanbus looking a bit impotent offensively without Rizal in the lineup...

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Put that game at Adanac and there will be a great crowd. At Coq Town - no way.

Only problem with this Weavs is that the Serbs are renowned for wanting to take over territory by whatever means necessary, thus creating a bit of a dilemma as to where fans would stand. Although it seems reasonable to assume "you stay on one side, we''ll stay on the other" we're really not dealing with a group of people that respect boundaries. Just ask the Slovenes/Croats/Bosnians/Kosovars......:D

broncofullyexpectinganonslaught........:rolleyes:

:bronco:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only problem with this Weavs is that the Serbs are renowned for wanting to take over territory by whatever means necessary, thus creating a bit of a dilemma as to where fans would stand. Although it seems reasonable to assume "you stay on one side, we''ll stay on the other" we're really not dealing with a group of people that respect boundaries. Just ask the Slovenes/Croats/Bosnians/Kosovars......

broncofullyexpectinganonslaught

wow i thought i was a idiot Bronco you just took the cake!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me clarify. I meant I fully expected an onslaught from someone who is able to read. Oh and Larrson, judging by your wasteline, nobody's been taking any cake or otherwise away from you!!:eek:

:bronco:

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs: Sasha is probably very busy getting things ready for the big match. As a Croat I think the game should be lots of fun. From what I've heard in recent past, lots of people are preparing for a battle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0