Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse i am glad you faund the guy you need. I see things are good for you at the top level.
Send some good refs our way. We have it. Control does not alow it.
Funny even in div three.
Good league to play in.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse i am glad you faud the guy you need. I see things are good for you at the top level.
Send some good refs our way. We have it. Control does not alow it.
Funny even in div three.
Good league to play in.

? you drinking again lol

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I might start again if we get reffing like that. You know better than that. Can't drink and drive. My players have no knees left.
Send us bit of soccer gods luck. I went to Watch Croatia Columbus. Mam o man thats dam afull soccer. Three passes were very scarry to see I also saw Nk play Binger's. Reffing was even wores. He totally got lost and did some way off things. Right D from Nk got thrown out for center mids faul few minutes before. True comedy.

Wrecking Crew

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base,
on behaff of both columbus and croatia, i wood like to sinseerly apaulojize for our afull soccer...i was also disappointed with our scarry passing but will have to settul for the three points and three ****secutive cleen sheets...i agree the ref mist several fauls and seemed to be over his head...hope we all can be better for you next time!
WC

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knovb have onother beer. It does not change a thing. It is more than funny to see premier side play like a div two side. Kick and run.
It is more fun to watch div one. At least they tryand have some pride. It is not like you to call people names. Complex is a terible thing. As you get older, it will not matter.
Better luck on sunday.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eh? Fcuk are you on about? Actually scratch that. I don't care.

On topic, 65 looks like king kongs snack in his yellow kit.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knovb do't know where you are goimg with you posts. I is OK. I better off to stop replying to your posts. Negative is not the way. Simple happy upbeat.
Brings better resalts.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knovb do't know where you are goimg with you posts. I is OK. I better off to stop replying to your posts. Negative is not the way. Simple happy upbeat.
Brings better resalts.

Is this the same "Mr. Base" still posting angry, incoherent rants about a reffing decision, extra time and alleged "diving" that took place in a Div 1 game a week ago? Must be a blue pill day... :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gloucester sorry mate. It is not like me to make you mad. The other guys I know them well. That is why they canot play on the upper levels. They need them blue pills to be counted as our kind.
Somedays happy somedays not. English grammar is not my fierst language.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gloucester sorry mate. It is not like me to make you mad. The other guys I know them well. That is why they canot play on the upper levels. They need them blue pills to be counted as our kind.
Somedays happy somedays not. English grammar is not my fierst language.

No worries Mr. Base. Not muad, just glad to see you keeping things positive on the TTP ;) Good luck in your matches this weekend. You are correct in your assessment, big weekend for NK. Solid squad so I'm sure they will be fine.

GB.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glouester Nk is one striker away from doing way better in their games. Them Chile boys will come to play as hard as Bingers boys. Only thing defferant Chile has a sniper on their side. Big bally but he sure can hit the ball. Nk Keeper better be ready.
But the game to watch is tonight Inter vs Richmond. I think Richmond will take this one. Inter has hard time against them Irish boys.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STOP PLEASE. You're in the VMSL Results and Banter thread. All further crap will be deleted.

Thank you, come again.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv to some degree. Your penalty shot for one. Keeper is right footed. His weakness is his left side. You guys shot to his strong side he will make the save seven out of ten.
Your fee kick he made an unbalivable save. What more can you do. They also missed an open net. Inter winger was passing insted of shooting. Over all a good game. Some of the calls could have used bit more athotaty. All in due time. It is about shape for all including the midle person. Few times she was out of possition to call it,she has to use AR for bit more help. It is all about the simple signale. No person can keap up with booters. AR is always in a better position to see it. It is all about team work as the three game control persons. Not easy to get points in that league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0