Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see you guys in premier and in div one keap on talking about less teams per two two groups next year. To me it a lough. BC premier League is very important YES.
That is your premier onley. VMSL premier should have a new name. Call it Stelth and then dive one and on . Each one of the groups should have 16 teams. Forget U21 that way young guys could find the spots on the div one clubs and work their way up. Normaly each U21 team has five guys that stick it out in the upper level.
Div two should have two groups of sixteen teams each group. and Div three the same.
Two groups of sixteen teams. Div four if there is teams left. Get rid of Cat System.
Soccer will improve and mean more.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk the league all that matters is that WV will be provincial champs

on a side note Alberta won 4 out of the 8 National Titles, Quebec 2 titles , Manitoba (fcuk) 1 and Ontario 1.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV clinger-on now, eh? Perhaps if "they" let you back into BC you can be their assistant to the assistant coach too.

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mr. Baseless I suggest that you stop your whinning and start your own league along with your Lovely FRIEND Watcher, maybe you can ask Ghouse to help you too. We'll see if you can keep it up with your talking. This because you seem to have wonderful IDEAS. You can call it :

BASECALLY SOCCER PREMIER LEAGUE

Now is that a constructive idea?

Pac2010

PS. Do not ask me to help....As Dude or Trece wrote here "Fcuk I'm busy"

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV clinger-on now, eh? Perhaps if "they" let you back into BC you can be their assistant to the assistant coach too.

Fcuk KNOB ur such a idiot!!!! Maybe one day you can make it to Nationals and be competitive ya plumber!! WV are good guys and good players i guess KNOB you would not know what those are!!!!

Ps just so happens a very close friend is on WV fcuk nut!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van provincial Champs. They just came back fom mid Canada and Canadian Nacionals . They did the worst of all the teams went in last five years. They have nothing to be proud of. They won one out of three games and even that one in the last minute of the play. I think you will see Peg or Surrey in this year. Metro Ford is gone down hill. Maybe after University kids come back they will do bit better. They were no better than Croatia SC.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van provincial Champs. They just came back fom mid Canada and Canadian Nacionals . They did the worst of all the teams went in last five years. They have nothing to be proud of. They won one out of three games and even that one in the last minute of the play. I think you will see Peg or Surrey in this year. Metro Ford is gone down hill. Maybe after University kids come back they will do bit better. They were no better than Croatia SC.

Wow your even more of a idiot then KNOB. West Van are very good team and this year was a learning year for them at Nationals if they make it back for nationals next year ,which i think they will, they will be in the running to win the whole thing. Mr. Base (stupid Name) if you were actually at Nationals and witnessed the tournament you would know what i am saying but yet again MUPPET you like to talk out of your ass in front of your computer and actually think you know what ur talking about!!!!!

WTF is Mid Canada and Canada Nacionals are you a permanent resident?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So 2003 was a dream then? Damn, I knew that it was all too good to be true.

Sigh... one day...

But hey, nice job on 4th place this year though. You really showed us what competitive was all about.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow your even more of a idiot then KNOB. West Van are very good team and this year was a learning year for them at Nationals if they make it back for nationals next year ,which i think they will, they will be in the running to win the whole thing. Mr. Base (stupid Name) if you were actually at Nationals and witnessed the tournament you would know what i am saying but yet again MUPPET you like to talk out of your ass in front of your computer and actually think you know what ur talking about!!!!!

WTF is Mid Canada and Canada Nacionals are you a permanent resident?

Larrsun,

Never always polska national side missing world cup. Croatia out now two. Sadly Calgary flames not participating world cup otherwise Azzi have great time showing us all refs here making problems. If you wate two see things then surely you agree no? I am thinking to be made purmanant rasident is not necessarily if all world people come together for happy make futball better canada CSA youthe developmant. Watcher good guy, no need to make mean and awful allagaytions for nevermind that jesus was perfect man. you are not perfect. me not perfect. Halooka not perfect. why not forget all of your angers and say hello to great buddy of mine Sasha Marinovic playing in Calgary? He great guy trying damndist to davelopps young boys into grate champions at chinook united and also arsenal blizzard.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larrsun,

Never always polska national side missing world cup. Croatia out now two. Sadly Calgary flames not participating world cup otherwise Azzi have great time showing us all refs here making problems. If you wate two see things then surely you agree no? I am thinking to be made purmanant rasident is not necessarily if all world people come together for happy make futball better canada CSA youthe developmant. Watcher good guy, no need to make mean and awful allagaytions for nevermind that jesus was perfect man. you are not perfect. me not perfect. Halooka not perfect. why not forget all of your angers and say hello to great buddy of mine Sasha Marinovic playing in Calgary? He great guy trying damndist to davelopps young boys into grate champions at chinook united and also arsenal blizzard.

y the fuk u bring me in this?:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2 - Peg 5

I wasn't at the game (luckily), so I can't say much. I heard Peg played great and were very dangerous all night. We took a kickin' but with 17 games to go, this isn't a make-or-break moment for Sapp.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson I am glad you are mad at me. West Van head their chance at Nationals and screwed it up. Just wate it is Naill and his boys, Reedy and his boys or maybe Metro Ford. West Van maybe three four years from now.
Even Delta before West Van and Columbus. In orther to do better first you have to go get three six foot treee carves in orther to play Manitoba or Calgary.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pacific2010 dont bring me into this...We are going to be fine playing in the new BCSPL.
Just for the record...If anyone wants to start a new league the BC Soccer rules are, You must have a minimum of 4 teams and all the players must sign (in this case) an A form and Pay the BC Soccer Registration which is (If I remember correctly) $20 a player.
With that you automatically get a Berth into the A Provincials. Yes...That easy.
I know, I called and spoke to BC soccer just for the hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0