Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus lost Tino. It is not the same. It is hard to find that guy.

Not really, he's still a little girthy. Pretty round and easy to spot.:D

Sapperton 1 - Inter 0
55'

Nice goal off the long throw by Pierotti that went far post. Jeff Rogers with the tap in.
Sapp's D was great. Really solid and getting better every week. Inter thought we would play long ball to Blakes, but when they layed off the mid, and we finally started to pass with accuracy, we moved it around quite nicely.

Good to get points against a couple of top-tier teams (Columbus, Inter) when they're not a full strength.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter went with JP in net. Rumour has it someone was late to the game........any truth to the matter?

Sapp's policy is strict: 1 hour prior to kickoff. I already sat a guy this year for being 17 minutes late.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

Apparently there is a new rule in place anyway that if a player is NOT at the game when the cards are being done by the refs then he can't get in to half time.

IMO that is a bullshit rule!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong. Giancarlo's turn to play, which he did very well.

Show's what you can do with rumours...:cool:

Rumours are what keep this thread alive. Funny, rumour has it Erman (?) didn't know that.:eek:

He did do very well indeed. Some key saves off of a couple of great Sapp chances.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

Apparently there is a new rule in place anyway that if a player is NOT at the game when the cards are being done by the refs then he can't get in to half time.

IMO that is a bullshit rule!!

I question this one as well. But I do see the refs' and league's POV

Who did this happen to for Delta?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hibs 0 - 1 West Van

Man of the match was WVs keeper as he made some big late saves to preserve the win for a "less than full strength" WVFC side. Omari nipped one in the second half on a nice cross from Desi. Thought we played very well, but unfortunately that doesn't add anything to the points column.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumours are what keep this thread alive. Funny, rumour has it Erman (?) didn't know that.:eek:

This is what you get for hanging out with Mr. Base. Erman was told that GC would get the next start well in advance.

Perhaps make up some s#$t about your own club. :D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Erman is a good keeper lots of clubs would give him a spot.
White Caps could use him in the playoff run. O forgot Boby does not like Canadians.
Just the same they are almost there, cup will go to Windy city.
Who is the hero of the day now? It was not Darko vasalin Rags. You have to give it to Nialls side. Canadians on the up swing.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje my base is five out of five. Tell me why does Azzi let west side clubs play on east side fields? The hood is ??? it.
Good resalts this weekend exsept Cros. It shows you that clubs with feeder systems will do better.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Herman will play for ACDC very shortley. I would be very carfull with talented young guy like him. Johncarlo is also very good. It is up to the players who they want in net. Sometime that is the problem in winning.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
oranje my base is five out of five. Tell me why does azzi let west side clubs play on east side fields? The hood is ??? It.
Good resalts this weekend exsept cros. It shows you that clubs with feeder systems will do better.

wow

Attachments

• orly-ostrich.jpg
    orly-ostrich.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 122

white girl

May 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Herman will play for ACDC very shortley. I would be very carfull with talented young guy like him. Johncarlo is also very good. It is up to the players who they want in net. Sometime that is the problem in winning.

From what ive been told is that erman will be making the move over to westvan when they get back from nats

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats not Erman,tomany looky loos. He is more of a Turkish style player. Let me play.
You can not live on nuts and nice talk. ACDC is the best club for Erman.
Got to take care of nuber one. Forget pride show. And many cops.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Herman cop are you OK. Polska now you are talking. What the heck happend to Rob J no more posts from him. Miller must be working the guy in to the ground.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Erman is sticking around with Inter this year and has told me that he will be starting a new team in Div 3 next year which will be called Turkey Football Federation and will be comprised of all Turkish soccer players. So far he has has all the turkish players in the lower mainland committed so all he needs is another 8 players and he will have a starting lineup :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0