Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - September, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knob,

Name one club that has won a canadian nationals with a youth system. Sometimes think before you talk.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg did donkey face, thanks for coming and Surrey U was third two years before.

Right back at you, muppet, what team paying players has won the BC Provincial cup in the last 10 years? Scratch that what team paying players has won the league in the last 10?

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knob you drunk,

Peg had a youth system ? And if you say it was Surrey FC then seriously you are on crack. Provincial cups have been won by a lot of teams who have payed players. Most recently Hearnes (R.I.P) for Sapperton flying him to games so before you reply to this piss taking you might wanna have coffee and get your facts right before you speak. Typical Surrey scum. Third place Wow good for you lol Did you get A MEDAL TOO. Now who is the MUPPET.

P.s The vancouver men's league before our time every player was getting paid as it was a semi pro league back then.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knob,

You going to pay for my flight. Just wait till nationals and we can show each other medals except mine will be of a shinnery gold colour.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Peg DID have a youth "system". Hopefully one day you get the pleasure of Costley embedding his studs into your forehead.

Muppet.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs ,

What youth system? Pegasus had a youth system?

"The only teams that have truly been successful for the most part have had solid youth systems under them and have done it the "right way." By KNVB

Hey knob looks like peg are doing well with that youth system. Don't you think.Better yet don't think you might hurt urself peanut head.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple "A"vs Indo-Akal "A" 0-0
Metro-Ford Wolves "A" vs ICSF Inter 1-1
Firefighters "A" vs Sporting Club "A" 0-1
Sapperton Rovers "A" vs AFC Leopards 2-1
West Van FC "A" vs Surrey United "A" 0-2
Vancouver Olympics "A" vs Norvan Eagles 0-3
Croatia SC "A" vs Columbus-Clan "A" 0-2

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 2 - AFC 1

I'll take the positives from this one because we had no right winning this game. AFC looks very good. A fast and talented team. But Sap was awesome defensively as we had no breakdowns and shut down there best players. After Paul Favs scored our 2nd goal in the 20th min, AFC dominated with wave after wave of pressure and 90% of the play. Breure was outstanding as all outside shots were gobbled up without any rebounds.

Ted Ullrich with, without a doubt, the best individual effort for a goal in decades. Ted got the ball just inside the AFC half, beat at least 7 or 8 players; 4 megs along the way (Dickinson was beat twice), cut in the box and at the 6 yard line poked the ball into the bottom corner off the inside of the post. If I didn't see it, I would never have believed it.

AFC one back with 5 to go on a great free kick.

We'll move on and be happy to survive that one.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.s The vancouver men's league before our time every player was getting paid as it was a semi pro league back then.

Boy, sure glad I got paid to play back then...:rolleyes:

:D

will play soccer for beer,

Trece

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
Sap 2 - AFC 1

I'll take the positives from this one because we had no right winning this game. AFC looks very good. A fast and talented team. But Sap was awesome defensively as we had no breakdowns and shut down there best players. After Paul Favs scored our 2nd goal in the 20th min, AFC dominated with wave after wave of pressure and 90% of the play. Breure was outstanding as all outside shots were gobbled up without any rebounds.

Ted Ullrich with, without a doubt, the best individual effort for a goal in decades. Ted got the ball just inside the AFC half, beat at least 7 or 8 players; 4 megs along the way (Dickinson was beat twice), cut in the box and at the 6 yard line poked the ball into the bottom corner off the inside of the post. If I didn't see it, I would never have believed it.

AFC one back with 5 to go on a great free kick.

We'll move on and be happy to survive that one.

7 0r 8 players? 4 nutmegs? Same player twice? Surely there was enough time through this solo-marathon to set up a video camera on tripod and record this fine display.

Try setting up 7 cones in a grid, and 4 sets of cones as 2 foot goals, and an open net at the end of the grid to simulate what Teddy did at the game as a training drill. Have all your players feign each of the 7 cones, slip it through the middle of the four 2 foot goals and bury the ball into the open net and count how many would be successful. :cool:

I wish I was there.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Superlative run by Young Vet Ted (YVT), led to what could be goal of the year. You can use that Azzi, just don't give Sap any pizza, we don't want them to pull a Sporting this year.

hos

The Big Boot

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
temple/firemen game:

Good game with good chances on both ends. Both sides were shaky defensively at times.

Firemen's first goal came off a third rebound after a couple of good saves by the temple keeper. Turning point for temple was the 2nd yellow (red) shown in the second half...I believe Renee decided it was his time to be the show at that moment. It was a very soft yellow for a "are you kidding ref??" comment to which Renee responded, "do you want to see if I'm kidding?" and then subsequently pulled out the 2nd yellow for the red..

Anyhow, with 10 men temple seemed to turn it up a notch and put some pressure on which provided a nice goal.

Temple then held on for the tie. Atleast the midfield was providing more creativity....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0