Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter September 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was there........ I thought Cam Wilson looked dangerous through out the match, where did he come from?...

Indo Sikh Temple FC could have used Lav in there lineup...... also the substitution of Singher was a bit puzzling to me and him by the way it looked, was he hurt?
All things considered and 0-3 start to the season and MF coming up is trouble for any team in this league

btw looks like Millar made the right choice....

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the 'Rope' is referring to Double J and Morris......

But wouldn't they want to play vs Beckham before they turn their attention to the VMSL...

Heard Hard Ballz and Jeff Yoon is trying to swing Morris over to Sporting. Also heard Soccerwest got the exlucsive rights to his signing of their team.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty Sure Columbus-Clan are only thinking about a thing called Nationals right now....and may be dropping points due to resting players for that.

I would imagine a strong half of the season for Columbus-Clan, once they get focussed on the regular season again....

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 0 - Inter 2

Sapp really looked brutal on the day. No emotion and a lot of bad play all over. In fact, it was a pretty crappy match. Not much else to say.

I know Sapp is really pissed right now and after the blow up and "disagreements" in the changing room after the game, I think they'll be taking it out on Columbus next week.

Bad team to be playing just before Nationals; I just know some guys are really in bad moods.

Scoopy1

Jul 26, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 0 - Inter 2

Sapp really looked brutal on the day. No emotion and a lot of bad play all over. In fact, it was a pretty crappy match. Not much else to say.

I know Sapp is really pissed right now and after the blow up and "disagreements" in the changing room after the game, I think they'll be taking it out on Columbus next week.

Bad team to be playing just before Nationals; I just know some guys are really in bad moods.

Read: Please rest your best players because we're too scared to play a full strength Columbus squad after getting thumped in the Imperial Cup last year. Pretty transparent intimidation tactics WAB but, if genuine, your concern for the well being of the Columbus players is most commendable. :D;)

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 0 - Inter 2

Rumor has it that the "blow up" consisted of Coach Favaro walking in after the game and kicking a boot that ended up hitting Colin Phillips in the head........:D

sandbagger

Aug 27, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd like to clear up a couple of things. First, the boot the "coach" kicked was intended for Ullrich but, true to form, he mis-kicked it and, fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your perspective, took out Phillips. Secondly, if Sapp were to take out their frustrations on Columbus-Clan by, say, actually tackling someone, that would be a first for the Sapp side this year. And lastly, the Sapp "coach" depends on a certain Columbus player/coach for a supply of quality Italian wines and, therefore, must be careful not to damage any of those supply chains.

Having said this, the Sapp "coach" is hoping that his side will show up to compete this weekend. If not, he is thinking of moving from Sapperton's traditional 8-1-1 formation to a more defensive 10-0-0 formation. If this is the case, Sapp will be looking to recruit even more defenders, so if there is anyone out there who thinks they can fill one of our 7 stopper positions, feel free to contact whataboutbob. But keep in mind that you may have to make a choice between feeding your family and paying team fees.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But keep in mind that you may have to make a choice between feeding your family and paying team fees.
:D

How else can we compete with Indo and Columbus who are paying guys 2 and 3 bills a game. All facts aside, asset protection is the utmost importance and kicking a boot at some players is just plain irresponsible!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Read: Please rest your best players because we're too scared to play a full strength Columbus squad after getting thumped in the Imperial Cup last year. Pretty transparent intimidation tactics WAB but, if genuine, your concern for the well being of the Columbus players is most commendable. :D;)

Well getting thumped is no fun at all, hey you should know playing with Indo for all these years:eek: Look, I'm just an "impartial" observer now, and I like coming out and just watching games.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D

How else can we compete with Indo and Columbus who are paying guys 2 and 3 bills a game. All facts aside, asset protection is the utmost importance and kicking a boot at some players is just plain irresponsible!

WTF? Whoever is getting paid doesn't deserve it..........we are 0 and 3..........

:eek:

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like a good Friday night for a couple of interesting games....

Inter vs Croatia

Prediction - 2-2

Blaze vs Firemen

Prediction - 3-1 Firemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0