Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 2 Norvan 1

We should have had a couple of more. Chippy game. Grass was horrible.... What is the city still on strike?? :D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The score tell us that game was very close. All the fields in Vancouver grass is way to high to play a good game. And every on is full of weeds. I am not sure if parks board is spending any mony on weed controll. As of September there is a ban on all the weed control. Players used to get sick from it. Who the hack is that new side.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 2 Norvan 1

Chippy game. Grass was horrible.... What is the city still on strike?? :D

Norvan has Shuey in the back! Shuey! Yes that 48 year old Firemen who plays for Germany. No doubt it was chippy.

The grass at Hastings Bowl is shockingly long. At least 8 inches on the North field, and it was the shorter of the 2 fields - huge egualizer.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB:
I suspect they will be cutting it any week now...Once cut it will be a very nice field for the fall season anyways...
SCK

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some good matchups this weekend including a rematch of last season's promotion battle - is the Moj taking bets on this one too?

Predictions:

West Van/Croats - Draw
Westside/Delta - Draw
Inter/MetroFord - Inter
Norvan/Sporting - Sporting if they can keep the 58 year old chippy guy in check
RCIU/SWE - RCIU though I think SWE's result last week got some people's attention, could be a cracker

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some good matchups this weekend including a rematch of last season's promotion battle - is the Moj taking bets on this one too?

Predictions:

West Van/Croats - Draw
Westside/Delta - Draw
Inter/MetroFord - Inter
Norvan/Sporting - Sporting if they can keep the 58 year old chippy guy in check
RCIU/SWE - RCIU though I think SWE's result last week got some people's attention, could be a cracker

That 68 year-old chippy guy can still hold his own but can his body take the pounding of the turf?:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You missed BRF vs Clanbus. - Draw.

West Van/Croats - Trollups
Westside/Delta - Westside
Inter/MetroFord - Inter
Norvan/Sporting - Sporting
RCIU/SWE - Draw

5 of 6 games on turf, 4 on Friday. Wow.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember when it was thought a team that switched their home park to a brand new turf field automatically had a huge home field advantage because no one else knew how to play on it?

Unless it has changed in the last few years, Nationals are all played on grass when not hosted by BC :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whose bones?

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Or is there a falling out with Millar already and he is about to get another nose realignment?

:D

Wrecking Crew

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs,
the entire national tournament in halifax was played on turf, and 2 of the 3 fields were like playing in BC Place in '94 = 1/4" astro turf on concrete...my knees still hurt!
wc

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch.

I guess it is starting to be a country-wide thing. I blame it all on the CSA and Dale Mitchell.

Tommy Johnson

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions:

West Van/Croats - Draw
Westside/Delta - Westside
Inter/MetroFord - Inter
Norvan/Sporting - Sporting
RCIU/SWE - RCIU

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbs with an excellent first 10 minutes of the game, almost drowning out the RCIU womens tailgate party circa 1987 care of Captain Shamrock. RCIU took over the rest of the half only to give a very well taken goal up seconds before the half. RCIU with a penalty that ping pong hands let in 3 minutes into the second half. Ping pong was called upon again to assure the win for RCIU twenty minutes into the second half as he let in an absolute SHOCKER under his right wing for the BIG L. How was the parking lot after the game ping pong? Thanks for the 3 points.

euro-11

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey one dart .. ur a joke.. serbia dominated the hole game .. ireland had 2 shots on net one was a penalty and one was just a weak goal other then that who ever watched the game saw us have all the chances and had the whole game under contral ,, congrats for u guys getting 3 points but im pretty sure we had the game under control and we have to work on finishing these games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0