Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrecking Crew

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
they were missing several players (ak, skinner, cravs, niall, bob, dan and a few youngsters in college) and we played much better that the previous week. their team seems to be last year's firemen with the addition of a few young surrey kids. not alot of familiar surrey united faces at the pitch!
if they steal a few points early then get healthy, they will be good and give any team a run.
wc

Tommy Johnson

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting Club v West Van - West Van
Serbian White Eagles v Norvan - Norvan
Delta WFC v Clanbus - Clanbus
Surrey United Firefighters v Inter - Inter
Metro Ford v Club I - Club I
Croatia V Westside - Croatia

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting Club v West Van - West Van
Serbian White Eagles v Norvan - Serbia
Delta WFC v Clanbus - Clanbus
Surrey United Firefighters v Inter - Inter
Metro Ford v Club I - draw
Croatia V Westside - Croatia

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbs 3-3 Norvan

Serbs up 1-0 on a soft PK at the 25 min mark, then come at Norvan again 2 mins later and take a 2-0 lead with a lovely rocket from their #12. Norvan settles down in the back & midfield and began to take back some possession late in the first half...game remains 2-0 Serbia at half.

2nd half saw Norvan come out flying, but the Serbs defended well. 12-15 mins in and ping-pong paddle hands in goal for the Serbs begins to show his stuff with some lovely slaps at the ball on crosses. Norvan obviously picked up on their weakness after this and began to put every dead ball and cross right at the keeper with Blakeaway getting in his face every time. The pressure finally paid off as Gibby broke down the left and mis-hit a cross that ended up soaring up and over Ping-pong, who completely misjudged the ball...2-1 Serbs. With about 14 mins to in the game, Serbia launch a fantastic counter-attack at Norvan with their #9 breaking down the right, doing a little dance, then smashing a lovely cross to the back post for one of his team mates to crack home a first time volley...beautiful goal, well deserved and 3-1 Serbs. Not a minute later, Norvan attack Serbia from the KO and Gibby smashes one home from about 22 yds...3-2 Serbs. With 3-mins left in the game, and Norvan all over the Serbs, Norvan get a free kick about 25-yds out, which Millar steps up to drill right past the wall, takes a deflection and coasts into the far post...game finishes 3-3 with some very well taken goals by both teams. At the end, Norvan had most of the quality chances but didn't finish. Serbia looked dangerous in the middle of the park as they did against us last week, but lost their way in the final third. Great game on a nice evening out at Van Tech...well deserved point for both squads.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
faaaaaaaaaack.

field was tilted to the east. all MF first half... all Club I second half.

they finished one early in the first half... and packed the box in the second to preserve the win.

cokcsuckers.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia/Croatia is scheduled for Friday, Nov. 14, at Vantech at 8 PM. Serbs have a warmup game at Ambleside this coming Friday at 730 PM.

PS, WVFC Hallowe'en party at Tantra on the water (the old Bistro Captain) in North Van on October 31. Contact me via email for details. Should be at least 200 people out for that one. Many, many birds...worth the price of admission.

I am just waiting on WAB's response to our request to move our game to a different eve as to facilitate this party.

Sir M.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia/Croatia is scheduled for Friday, Nov. 14, at Vantech at 8 PM. Serbs have a warmup game at Ambleside this coming Friday at 730 PM.

PS, WVFC Hallowe'en party at Tantra on the water (the old Bistro Captain) in North Van on October 31. Contact me via email for details. Should be at least 200 people out for that one. Many, many birds...worth the price of admission.

I am just waiting on WAB's response to our request to move our game to a different eve as to facilitate this party.

Sir M.

Ah, the Bistro......some good times there.........but I want to go to Holidays.

We are going on a..........summer holiday........great song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0