Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Johnson

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van- Serbia : West Van
Westside- Sporting: Sporting
Inter- Delta: Inter
Metro-Ford- Surrey: Metro Ford
Club I - Norvan: Draw
Clanbus- Croatia: Draw

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van over Serbs
No comment on our game
Inter over Delta
Draw ( Club I and Norvan )
Draw ( Clan and Croatia )

Hard Ballz

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WVFC 0-0 Serbia

Chances about 15-3 for us...just couldn't finish them.

They're not a bad team, and have some skilled players..we just came out a bit flat.

Lucky for us Inter and Sporting dropped points.

Onto Norvan next week...can't wait for that!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 1-0 Sporting.....Westside scoring in the last ten left for the 3 points. Miro was absolutely SHOCKING in the middle. Someone else can give details if they'd like to.

Hard Ballz

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RCIU Legends “A” 1 Norvan Eagles 2

Don't shoot the messenger.....but apparently Norvan has a new manager. The other manager has missed several games over the last 6 weeks and it just so happened that Norvan has won all those games. The new manager had a grin from ear to ear tonight and Thriller and Blakey can confirm that they have been shopping around for a new manager who can actually be at a game which Norvan wins. Again, don't shoot the messenger.......although it is first hand information. Thanks for the memories, Whistleblower.

I only saw the last 8 minutes of the game so I can't comment on much but apparently it was 1 - 0 for the boys 10 minutes into the second half.....I'll leave the match analysis to someone who was there. One Dart's suicide pool is over but mine is still alive. :)

Seds

Sep 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1 - Whitecaps Residency 2

Hats off to the young lads - these guys are good. Fit, skilled, and run a good system. The whole squad was solid, and we didn't play that bad on the night! If we were to play any other team tonight, we probably would have won with our performance.

Corazza with a header off the post in the first minute, followed by a WFC counter attack, culminating in a strike from Navid - #6 (whom I believe will sign a professional contract by year end) less than a minute later! We had even more chances within the next five minutes - myself, Shelly, and one other tight one (can't remember at this stage of the night :) ). Yes, we were dangerous, but that doesn't mean much if you can't finish.

WFC had a lot of the play in the second half of the 1st half. I won't comment much further on their strategy, but let's just say that they had us on the run. One of their strikers is 16 years old by the way!

Second half, we adapted much better, started knocking it, and finally got the equalizer midway. More than half the squad got a touch on the ball during the build-up, which ended up on a cross to Sebastian's chest and then a volley into the top corner. Shitty thing was that 2 minutes later, they got another goal back by catching us on another counter attack - they don't dawdle on set pieces. Free kick from half, which I really should have stepped in front of, sent in to an open #6 who struck it into the near corner. It's frustrating for us to lose, considering both times in the match that we conceded goals.

Can't really comment on too many negatives on our part other than the many 1v1 challenges that we surprisingly lost out on and stray balls which were more through the pressure created through their defending.

Good luck to everyone with them in the league. By the way, I'd suggest that you get your running in before you play 'em.

Seds

Scoopy1

Jul 26, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Checked out the game Seds. Thought you guys played alright but man your outside backs were having a tough time coping with their speed! Don't feel bad, I have a feeling these guys will be beating a lot of other teams too.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't shoot the messenger.....but apparently Norvan has a new manager. The other manager has missed several games over the last 6 weeks and it just so happened that Norvan has won all those games. The new manager had a grin from ear to ear tonight and Thriller and Blakey can confirm that they have been shopping around for a new manager who can actually be at a game which Norvan wins. Again, don't shoot the messenger.......although it is first hand information. Thanks for the memories, Whistleblower.. :)

Cappy thats good new's i will get a big fat cheque to stay at home for the rest of the season.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on give me credit i have already cashed the cheque. I am off on holiday this week, and would like to thank Millar for paying for it. :wa::wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on give me credit i have already cashed the cheque. I am off on holiday this week, and would like to thank Millar for paying for it. :wa::wa:

Good stuff. :thumbup: I heard that Blakey is getting gas money from Thriller to come to training from Maple Ridge. But Thriller has told him not to bother to come to training........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0