Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL rumours and various scuttlebutt

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
K Y’s Brother….

Anyone worth having on Sporting, and JB, are going to Delta, so I don't know how good they'll be. Cliff Ave finished where last year and now they're favorites? They're already behind Binger's Army in the standings.

Cliff finished 3rd last year behind Peg and Akal. They didn't start the season that well, but once SFU's season finished and the varsity players came on they improved and had a very strong finish. If the mentioned signings are true they will be vastly improved as they've addressed what IMHO was their greatest weakness.

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As KNVB said, most of the Sporting boys from last year are going to be with Delta this year. Anyone interested in playing with Sporting in Div.1, please contact me as there will be open tryouts sometime in August.

Cheers,
Mike

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Preseason friendly... Richmond FC 2 - 1 SFU
SFU came with 2 full sides did a complete line change at half. The first half team was much better, IMHO. I believe all 3 goals were headers. Good result for us.

darkmeat

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
if there are any premier level players out there looking for a team, croatia sc is looking to add a couple quality players/people.
if you're interested, email me at darkojelic at hotmail dot com

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 4 - GEU 2

Rather entertaining game as both teams had some quality chances. Peirotti with 2, Phillips and Rog rounded out the scoring. Garth made 2 gianormous stops. Both teams had short benches.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen,

Took in a few games over the weekend here in Vancouver and have to admit the level of soccer in Vancouver is just piss poor. ;) Tony how was that!

Congrats to Chris and Claudia Clarke great wedding. A vmsl allstar team could have been picked out of the people in attendance

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp is likewise, but we're looking for MLS calibre players who don't have a team yet.

That is funny cause in Vancouver there is no-one good enough to make the USL div. 1 Whitecaps how you going to get MLS calibre players. ...................................oh right there all in Alberta

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United over Sapp 5-1yesterday. Niall has SU playing really well. Wilson and Burke were great up front, as were Rosenlund at midfield and Clarke in the backline. SU will give Westvan a run for the championship this year.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PV is that Cam Wilson and Angus Burke? Was Rizal there?

Nope Rizal was not there. In fact, you could state 9 players who would start on any team were not there. No Rizal, Petoom, Mcauley, Josan, Shepherd, Franks, Barrett, Skinner, Bergholtz. I believe I am missing a couple.

The key to this team is maximizing their potential that is recognized on paper. It is also to keep everyone focused on the common goal(s) and realize that it is this kind of depth that is needed to win a Provincial Championship and definitely to win a National Championship.

Different set of problems compared to last year, but the type of problems a coaching/management staff would much rather have.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday
Sapp 1 - PoCo City 0

Bad PK call 15 minutes into the 2nd gives Sapp the win.

Rumour has it that Woody and Blakeway will be joining Sapp.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0