Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps / BC Place Virtual View Seating

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
In case you hadn't heard yet... the ticket to the first game is actually a sticker affixed to each scarf, so if you have, let's say, 4 seats, you need 4 scarfs...There is no ticket to the first game in the ticket booklet, it's a sticker stuck to the scarf. :confused:

What will corporations do that planned to give the first game tix away to clients, what if you bring a friend?

It's a bad solution to their problem of wanting all their seasons tix holders to bring their scarf to the first game... they should have given away a lapel pin or a $10 gift card to the Whitecaps store for wearing your scarf to the match or something...

I have 2 seats with a buddy, he's going to be MIA for the first 2 games in Phoenix on vacay with his family... I'm bringing a client/friend to the game with me instead, I am going to have to give Ben the scarf, then get the scarf back from him for my other buddy now...

Not much can happen to a ticket if you misplace it, your scarf could easily end up on the off by leaving on your seat back at the pub pre-game etc...

Maybe I'm just too cynical...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would go with too cynical peal the sticker off and bring the sticker. They have screwed up a lot but this is minor. I am glad to hear they are getting the packages put earlier because I was worried about last minute problems.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got my tracking number email.

Your Whitecaps FC inaugural season tickets have been printed, and will be shipped via Purolator Inc., a proud partner of Vancouver Whitecaps FC, beginning March 9 through March 16.

Please note: shipping details will only display once delivery of your tickets has commenced. Typically there is a short delay in registering a package online. Do not be alarmed if there are no immediate details upon signing into Purolator with your PIN.

If Purolator is unable to make a delivery upon first attempt, your season ticket package will be redirected to your local Purolator pick-up location. You will be provided with a door knocker that will have the details on how to pick up your season ticket package.

Season tickets not picked up by Thursday, March 17 will be sent to Empire Field for pick-up on March 19. More information on match day pick-up, including exact times and location, will be communicated next week via email. We strongly suggest you make every effort to pick-up your tickets before March 19. Each season ticket booklet is packaged in a box, and could become inconvenient if you have multiple seats to pick-up.

As always, call 604.669.9283 to speak to an account manager if you have any questions.

Thank you for your continued support,
Whitecaps FC Ticketing Team

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN one of my packages had a jersey instead of a scarf do if any of the southsiders got a jersey?

Deutschland

Jan 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Purolator is unable to make a delivery upon first attempt, your season ticket package will be redirected to your local Purolator pick-up location. You will be provided with a door knocker that will have the details on how to pick up your season ticket package.

Or they will just leave it on your front step for anyone to swipe as they did for me, just a heads up.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dunno mate you'd have to ask them! ;)

Not a big fan of the gay little icons but this one time:D

I believe I am getting my tickets delivered tomorrow as they are at the Burnaby depot today.

I have a feeling leaving the packages at the door has more to do with purolator than the Whitecaps as the email said purolator was a partner, so they are probably deliverying the packages for free. If someone stole your tickets I think they can cancel the tickets and get you replacements. It is not as big a deal as some people make it out to be.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's taken how long for us to receive ticket packages on our first order...

I shudder to think how long it would take to get replacements... :p (<- Gay icons FTW!)

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did the ticket packages include anything about a discount on merchandise? Still waiting for delivery but was going to buy some gear and wondering if it's worth waiting.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
When I was at Empire for some of the VMSL games that were scheduled there it looks like they will have tents on the concourse area outside of the stadium, but inside of the gates/fencing that will sell Whitecaps Merch.

I don't see what's stopping anyone from taking the sticker off of the season ticket holder's scarf if they're worried about losing it... they just need the barcode to scan at the gate.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know the deal with transit for the whitecaps games. I know for the Lions they had a shuttle from the skytrain to Empire. Do the Caps have the same thing arranged or is it like everything else and they will be a step behind.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to the caps closed door game yesterday, it was pretty cool.

Some areas of the park/facilities were cordoned off, and I wasn't allowed to cross the south end to the south east corner to look at my seats and the view from them.

The trial ran their pre game and audio etc...you could tell they were tweaking stuff, they had drummers on the northeast side of the stadium and had them micced and were playing the drums periodically through the house stereo system...to varying degrees of loudness, they had security doing laps, camera guys taking different spots on the sidelines, etc etc etc...

Prolly 700-900 people, mostly Sponsor (Bell, BMO, EA) employees and seasons tix holders who asked to be allowed in (presumably as a make-weight for all the frustrations this fall/winter....

Hassli and Salgado are real deal, quick feet, big, strong. Long Tan, in the limited minutes he got, looked fairly useless, once Rochat (who really looks the part, probably their best player) was subbed for Brovsky the Rapids took us apart up their right side. Dunfield looked fair to okay. Harris was piss poor.. a few decent turns but one or two too many really poor first touches.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0