Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps / BC Place Virtual View Seating

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would imagine it's because we are on the north side of the aisle and he is on the southside... northsiders are the cool kids, southsiders are, well, do I need to say it? :)

yes... on my side of the aisle we will be wearing cutoff jean jackets and will be yelling in fake accents. your side will be swilling pints and will be constantly asking for someone to explain how a guy can be "offsides" without a blue line. pick your poison.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD, this was just the cherry on top of the Caps FO ramming the most vocal and loyal fans up the bum.

The reason the SS'ers are/were choked about where they were getting seated (northend) is because it's smack dab between where they're putting the away support section and the family friendly no booze section... I'm not sure the neighbors nor the SS'ers themselves would have appreciated being there.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was beging to wonder how many times I would have to take a poke before you would respond.
Just a guess but I believe they kept the no booze and the visiting supporters on the northside the same way they plan to keep the southsiders on the southside.
My point is if they just kept the sections in the same relative position but rotated the stadium 180 degrees it would have been easier and none of the mess would have happened. But the southsiders would have been on the Northside of the stadium. Is that really that big a deal.
The Whitecaps have messed up a lot in regards to handling the season tickets but part of the problem is they are trying to accomondate your lot.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes... on my side of the aisle we will be wearing cutoff jean jackets and will be yelling in fake accents. your side will be swilling pints and will be constantly asking for someone to explain how a guy can be "offsides" without a blue line. pick your poison.
You forgot everyone in our side yelling for Big Bird to sit the fcuk down.

:)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"your lot" is the only lot that has been attending away matches, pub events showing away matches and suffering abuses at the hands of horrific customer service and treatment from Police, security etc.

The Caps are so lucky to have such a group of loyal supporters that will stcik with them through thick and thin..

And I'm no willy-nilly Southsider supporter or apologist. I used to be very heavily involved with them, but haven't even renewed my membership as of yet, and not totally sure I will be... I'm just stating facts.

it shouldn't come as a surprise that the SS'ers are being accomodated, as they're really the only recognized/organized group of ticketholders anyways...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we agree that by accomodating their most loyal supporters they have created the mess that has pissed off their most loyal supports. It like rain on your wedding day.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The bitch said it not me.
Hopefully it all works out and the southsiders and other groups grow because it will be good in the long run for the club and all fans.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are sending by "courier" next week WB - better take the week off to make sure you are home to receive them... good luck finding out which day and what time to expect them to show up :rolleyes:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johhny,

What do your insiders say the "exclusive season ticket holder gift" is?

Sounds like some of the southsiders have gotten their package and the gift is

wait for it

cheap scarf that has a sticker on it that will be your ticket for the first match so don't forget it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Confirmed, just got mine as well.

March to the Match scarf

Plus all my tickets

And some sheet explaining how to celebrate our team and when we score to cheer like it's the last one we'll ever score.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So is it one scarf for all tickets or one scarf per ticket? Still awaiting my delivery. Did everyone get theirs today?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0