Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Roster and Roster Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robson had a fantastic game, and the place would have lost it if he had put that last free kick in after mouthing off with Becks. Came close too. His other free kick off the crossbar was pretty nice too. I guess being a DP you should go at least 50% on free kicks tho right? Has anyone else on our team put a free kick in this year?

off the post

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We needed a Rusin tonight to beat the La.Robson trys so hard that he falls down by him self, he scored a nice goal tonight. He has to stop taking free kicks it is all wast, one out of six was on net. Maybe when gets fit things will change, watch Miller he can run.

Fcuk off! you have no clue!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robson was very good last night.

Less arms waving and less slo-motion step-overs makes for a much better player who can shine in this league :)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We needed a Rusin tonight to beat the La.Robson trys so hard that he falls down by him self, he scored a nice goal tonight. He has to stop taking free kicks it is all wast, one out of six was on net. Maybe when gets fit things will change, watch Miller he can run.

Robson's free kicks were absolutely dangerous last night almost scoring on 2 occasions and had the best game of his Caps campaign. Miller can run? Have you seen Mattocks or Richards? Those boys can RUN and Richards is gonna cause a lot of havoc on the flanks. What do you think of Cannon, Base? Should we trade him and Hassli too :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In his mid thity. Robson is got a year or two and that's it. The other centre mid is a player. That's our future.
Robson trys hard but in my opinion as a DP nothing special.
Becks by far better player than Robson. Set plays no better. And that's one area Caps Lack for last two years.
Tebert has get playing time. He is no worse than the guy that came in last week.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mtkb why not. Five behind the ball will do the trick. Flat four will coast you a game. Caps played well first half. Second half the changes coach made got LA back in to the game. No changes if you lead by two goals. Make the change for the next game.
In my opinion it was coaches mistake. Robson is good fot sixty five minutes and no more. He is not fit to play ninty minutes.
Club needs to give few kids from reserves a chance. We need to grow our own players bit more here.I know they are trying to make the playoffs, but unfit players have to sit ouit bit more.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
see ya! that they extracted a 2014 1st rounder out of Toronto is about as shocking as the laziness this player exuded...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
see ya! that they extracted a 2014 1st rounder out of Toronto is about as shocking as the laziness this player exuded...
the size of the Cnut,I have seen better heads on cabbage!!i hear rennie didn't like his neck tattoo
Sid

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe he didn't want to create an intimate atmosphere with Bobby. Hope the have someone else coming in to fill a need.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my opinion it is a backward move for Caps to trade Hassli even if they get first rounder for him.
I did see him unhappy and it showed on the field. Watch Toronto from here on with two big guys up front. Smart move by Toronto.
Green kids up front might coast us a playoff spot. I trouly hope miller will fill the gap.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rob the Kemloops man nice to hear from you. We were up in your tournament this year.Good fun good tournament. Grate job by Kith and Tommy. We'll see you again. In my opinion Hassli should have bean kept. His style did not fit the new coach and they got rid of him.
Miller better fit in well or good by playoffs.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So he should have been kept, even though his style doesn't mesh with the teams style? How does that make any sense. Wait, never mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weird, no whining that the upper bowl wasn't open for this afternoon game, despite being an exciting win - guess you were able to get a ticket RC?

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weird, no whining that the upper bowl wasn't open for this afternoon game, despite being an exciting win - guess you were able to get a ticket RC?

Yes, I did! And, as you can see, I did not complain. Beside that, I was trying to make a point about not opening fully the lower bowl when Galaxy was in town (6,000 more seats; upper bowl only depending on a demand for tickets).

Also, you obviously completely misunderstood what I was trying to say about Whitecaps marketing philosophy when it comes to selling the tickets and building a fan base.

If you had some friends who came from Europe (for a visit this summer) and if you tried to take them to a soccer game in a stadium that has 55,000 seats, tried to buy 6 tickets, could not find any with the exception of a single seat $110 + TM charge, and, at the end could not explain to them how something like that was possible (34,000 seats covered with the tarp and "curtains" and they were announcing a sell-out) then you'd understand why I was trying to make a point. You will not see something ridiculous like that (Whitecaps marketing philosophy) anywhere else in the World so that should tell you the story.

Real Madrid charges around CAD300.00 for the cheapest season tickets (North and South ends; lower stands - visit RM web site if you do not believe). Now, go ahead and compare Real Madrid and Whitecaps, La Liga and MLS. It should tell you how Whitecaps are totally wrong with their approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0