Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Who will win the Presidents Cup?

Who will win the Presidents Cup?

• Delta Metro Lions(young guys)

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders(old guys)

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude wheres your head?

I don't know where the fcuk you got your information from fag but not a single player on our sideline said any thing remotely close to that. There was not even bad mouthing coming from our sideline at all ya tosser.There was a couple of little spats on the pitch ,but nothing outta the ordinary for a cup game and it was only on the pitch. They won and thats all there is to it, why are you so concerned about this? I think you're still a wee bit bitter that we did make it pass the second round unlike your Royals :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitter

Yes, still bitter- but it has nothing to do with Surrey United's success (or lack thereof). Actually, we beat a far better team in the prelims than you did in the 1st round. You're lucky you got a bye out of the first round and drew a mingin 3rd div team to start things off. We beat a good defensive team in the Poco Hotspurs, then went to PKs against the Lions- a team that would thump you as bad as the Storm did.

My info came from one of the Storm who is a pretty reliable source, known for his honesty and aversion to embellishment. In fact, he was pissed at me for posting his e-mail because he didn't mean to come across as overconfident.

I watched you guys play a bit yesterday- you're fcuking awful! I left halfway through the first half because the play was so fcuking discussing. You still haven't answered my question posted quite a while back- where are you going to go next year? You won't have a spot w/ Surrey United (if they're smart, they'll cut your whole squad), and SFC won't have you back. Poco, GEU, and Delta are too good for you. I hear Aldergrove will be re-building (again). Maybe you and your coke bottle glasses should show up for a try-out there.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude you're a whiner

Are you done crying in your soup yet or what? You said you watched part of our game sunday and we were horrible, thats funny cause we won 2-1 you silly twat. And for the last time Storm did not cut me why don't you just ask Lamont if he cut me and he'll set you straight you fcuking wanker! To answer your question yes I will be back with Surrey United next season as I will be playing with them in the summer as well.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upset yet?

Just because you won that game doesn't mean it wasn't shitty football. What should we expect though, from the two worst teams in the Cat division? I suppose I shouldn't blame you for that.

I didn't even think you showed; the Storm guys were saying you weren't there @ KO. If you weren't there, what authority are you on the quality of game? Did you arrive late?

You were cut, and cut in the worst way. "Attitude problems" they all say.:eek: Now, go burry your head in the hay!

Dude- thatcatisback-thatcatinthehat.Idonotlikegreeneggsandham,Idonotlikethem,dudeIam! :eek:

GoldenGoal

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liverpool = Chumps

You've always been a whiny little man...no wonder SFC cut your bitcy lil' ass. Try growing up...literally.

GO STORM GO!!

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude you're an idiot

Once again you've showed us all how ignorant you are,I'm not going to discuss this shite about me and SFC with a fcukin' tosspot who knows nothing and thinks he knows it all. Have you ever played for Storm or were you cut in the summer time with the rest of the Royals who tried out :p

GoldenCawkSmoker why don't you just take you nose outta Dude's ass and realize that yes i'm 5'6 but do really think that short jokes are gonna get on my goat like your mom on my cawk

GoldenGoal

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Closet-SFC Fan, you can run away from it, but you know superiority when u get beaten by it..... Youre a chump...you'll always be a chump. Drop the "Im so high and mighty" act loballer. Youre a disgrace. See you and your whiny family on the bench. Cheers, Hobbit.:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The truth

Actually, I haven't tried out for any other team since I left the VMSL now 4 seasons ago and joined the Royals. All but one of the Royals who played for us at the end of last season returned. None of those players tried out for another team. The one who left made the very wise decision of joining the Surrey United Cat team.

Yes, a few of the Storm were cut in the summer, and we were happy to accept them into the fold. All great guys.

I'll leave things at that. It's pretty obvious you have a lot of supporters here:rolleyes:, and I don't want to ridicule myself.

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Game !

It's going to be a tough game for both teams !

AU Razorbacks vs DM Highlanders

the best team will win !:)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Practicing your swing

AU Razor,

So I guess that means next week you'll be pulling out the golf clubs then?
:D

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
delta highlanders3 alu razors0

Big win for the highlanders this weekend to extend their season another weekend. Missing two key players we managed to pretty much control the game from the start with balsa scoring two goals to lead the way.I am going to have to slag him more often he comes up with a great performance.
so it now looks like we will face the storm who i personally have no idea who they are but hear are a good squad. So it should make for a great semi hopefully the weather is great as well.

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Highlanders / Razorbacks battled it out in a tilt that had all the intensity of high tea at Buckingham Palace. The Alouette team did not appear to be interested in the game (perhaps they had afternoon tee times booked). Fortunately Darren Maxwell was up for the challenge and scored two key tallies before the game was very old. Maxwell's performance was likely keyed by the threat of having another heated conversation with an inebriated Sean Lighfoot. On the down side, gritty Glen "Rocco" Clauzel may have been lost for the duration of the President's Cup competition due to accumulated yellow cards. Not to worry though, he has secured a deal to tour Japan as the "Giant" of the midget wrestling tour. Carruthers may join him as part of a tag team.

Congratulations to the Delta Lions on the manner in which they are handling their President's Cup opponents. The competition has been stiff ( dead perhaps?). Kudos to Brent Valente for the accuracy of his "knee" that found the genitals of an oncoming opponent. That's the type of leadership so lacking on the Highlanders.

In closing, Gary Gnu's obsession with the Oscars seemed to affect his game a little today. Hopefully he'll be able to keep himself together even if Judi Dench doesn't take home the prize.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm 5, Titans 1

The Storm dominated the GEU Titans yesterday, as they should have. Mike Wagstaff put the game away early w/ two big goals, and then got the Hat with the last goal. The Storm defense was fast and dominating. Neil and Andrew with the other two goals.

The game against the Highlanders looks to be a really good match-up.

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
great game

what a game out at john oliver today not great reffing but an intense match up.delta came out on fire missed two but then put one away for a 1-0 lead in t6he first half.then the storm came out like a storm the second half and tied the game up. but delta came right back and made it 2-1.Then a brutal call made by the ref gave them a pk made it 2-2. but once again delta came right back and potted one to take a 3-2 lead.then a storm player took a second yellow and got the red for taunting the ref.then with about ten min. later gnu makes a save and gets raked. second red and surrey down two men and delta goes on for big victory. Anyways surrey great game you guys are a great team thanks for an intense game.

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dude Where's Your team?

Surrey Storm are out. There will be no repeat for last year's President's Cup champs. Lack of discipline and lack of finish conspired to leave the Storm on the outside looking in. The refereeing was suspect to say the least, in fact the worst official at the park was in charge. Surrey did not adjust accordingly and collected an endless amount of yellows whilst the Highlanders were card-free. Kudos to Mark Kerr who demonstrated an ability to count out loud but couldn't figure out the ref. Not unexpected from him though as he is a card waiting to happen.

Well done Highlanders. Good discipline and good responses to the goals scored by the Storm. That team was a very worthy opponent for the Delta lads and kept it tight even when they were down two men. Great leadership from Tim Yakemchuk as he put aside his injury to come back on the field and settle the troops down. Great game from Gary Gnu as well as he shut the door on a number of chances.

Bring on the Lions. They are a good team but they've been breast-fed by a weak draw throughout the President's Cup. All Delta final would be great for everyone involved.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, officiating was damn aweful, but the team who deserved to win, won. Both teams played well, and showed good composure considering the hillarious officiating by all officials. The Highlanders stood up to some pretty intense Storm pressure in the second half.

OG- twice now you've mentioned the Lions had an easy draw. Ask any of them how lucky they feel to get away with a win against the Royals- outplayed most of the game, and the ref MISSED a Royal goal during the shootout because he was too busy looking at his notebook. They were very lucky to get through.

Gnu- you had a great game in net. Well done! Good luck in the finals Delta.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oscar?

By any way,do you fancy your team or what!
Is this really Gary Mason or Dan Russell giving us the
skoop or play by play?Highlanders, now thats' a team
worth watching.Step right up and watch the greatest
show on earth!

Highlights at 11,(good god have mercy)
oscariamjasonmillerthehighlander.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your Wrong Kenno

Coach you have the wrong guy!!!!!

Why did you leave so fast tonight???? you seamed a litlle bitter at the Sharks Club my friend???

I assume you know who this is?? I wish you luck this Sunday. i and MILLER willl be there to cheer you and the boys on. I only hope you will do the same for us...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0