Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Who will win the Presidents Cup?

Who will win the Presidents Cup?

• Delta Metro Lions(young guys)

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders(old guys)

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanatic

Sep 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm vs. Highlanders

Sad to see that officiating was the story of the game.

I would have liked to see these two well matched teams play without the distraction of appalling officiating.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
balsa

You are right when you say wrong guy?
And no,I don't know who you are.
Nice try though.

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach?

Who is coach? A question for the ages. Here's a potential profile: he likes late night posts, the Maple Leafs, poor grammar and his boys are soon to star in a Doublemint Gum commercial. Here's another profile: father played for the Whitecaps (NASL), has the world's strongest baby boy and he was previously charged with "phone stalking" Dan Russell.

Where are all of the Lions players? Perhaps their parents have limited their access to the internet. We know Brent is with his dogs and the courts have ruled that his relationship is legal. Beastiality's best Brent, beastiality's best.

Is Joely the Goalie speaking for his entire team? I understand his team has been fundraising to get him a "hands" transplant, they are just looking for a suitable donor. That's a beautiful gesture but it may exceed the abilities of your team doctor. I think he's limited his work to pectoral implants so you guys can take your shirts off in any situation. Kjellbotn's still awaiting this procedure.

I would love to see John Gaull's words recorded, translated and posted. I have tried to cross reference what he says with Groundskeeper Willie and Billy Connolly but no luck. They must be from a different dialects.

Congrats to the Lions on pulling things out in OT. Good luck and regardless of the result, Delta wins and POCO poops the bed. (Thanks for that one Gnu!).

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky Storm.

At this stage nothing comes easy and the Highlanders are worthy of respect.

Congrats to both the Lions and Highlanders as both sides have deserved hardware in the past and fallen short in the last couple of years. Someone's getting something decent this year.

More importantly, I'd like to thank the Storm, Lions, and Highlanders for making my President's cup picks HUGE.
Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I believe I was the only one to pick the Lions to the final.

Ka-ching.........$$$$$$$$

Stud

Mar 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prez Cup Prediction

Lion will roar on the 7th. 3-1 over the highlanders.

Johnny Gaul and the boys are a lean and mean soccer machine.

Stud

Mar 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oscar Goldilocks

Should you not save your energy for the game?

I would assume you won't be afraid of the big bad wolf come game time?

Make sure you bring your basket of goodies.

Looking forward to it.

S

Shrek

Prez Cup Prediction's

3-1 Lions.

3 goals against the Highlanders?!

Not sure that's giving the boys in red and white much credit.

It'll be a close match with lots of flying tackles and intense play.

The Highlanders are big game performers.

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stud's Duds

Hello Stud. You didn't have much to say and it had to be spread out over two different posts. Did you need a 15 minute break between thoughts? I suppose that the reference to Little Red Riding Hood makes sense given it was probably one of the last stories you have read from start to finish. YOU may want to save your energy or invest in a ghost writer.

Stud

Mar 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Royals can do it

Originally posted by Bollocks
Dude,

At least you don't have to play the Storm until the finals. ;)

Predictions
Semifinal 1: Poco City Express(cat) vs. SC Storm

Semifinal 2: Townsend Park(cat) vs. SC Royals

The final will be a tough all SC match with the game ending in a draw after four overtimes. Both teams will be crowned President's Cup Champs. :D

Bollocks

Surprised at the outcome?

:confused:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup.

Considering how well the Storm have been playing? Yup. Pretty shocking.

Highlanders did well Friday though.

Fcuk- take a look at how both draws have played out. Not to mention the Pak. Shocking all over the place.:eek:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, just a question?

Does anybody out there know anything about the challenge that the Poco Raiders ( div.2 ) made against the Poco City United ( div 1. ) team?

Appartently one of the drunk RAIDERETTES ( I realize that is a slag to the real raiderettes, SORRY LADIES!!! ) decided to chirp up and claim that they were "the man". They reckon they can whip, not just win, whip United's ass so bad that they are putting up $100.00!!! Plus another $100.00 in a side bet!!!

Come on Raiders, Put your money were your mouth is.

Set the date, tell everyone the time and bring your pink slips,

The betting is about to heat up!!!!:eek: :eek:

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle?

Hey Argyle what's up with this Poco challenge? Who cares? That is hardly the big event on the horizon. I know you guys in POCO just play soccer between Monster Truck Rallies but surely you must know your season's are over. The only games that matter are happening Sunday at Newton Athletic. Quick tally has 3 of the four finalists hailing from Delta Metro. The fourth team, Rangers, have strong Delta connections though they have tried hard to cut the cord. That is the story Argyle not some stupid $100 game happening between the "double-wides" at the Poco trailer park. Nobody cares exept maybe those "ladies" who might lose their bingo money.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually...

I was about to put a post in saying something to the extent that the Poco challenge was the most interesting thing on this thread! It is dead here. DEAD!

shite, last year there was WAY more banter between the two Prez Cup finalists. BTW...what ever happened to that young Delta team?

Argyle: do tell more about the alleged challenge!

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

Less banter this year due to the Lions 'Parental Controls' on their computers.

This is an X-Rated site for little ones. ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa

What's funny is there may be some truth to that!

What I'm asking about is that Delta team that went to the finals last year. The Blaze was it? I'd heard they fcuked off and went to the VMSL as a Cat team.

:confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
probably got a hook in me mouth but...

You're taking the piss, no?

As I see it, Rangerforever has won the President's Cup sub-pool as well as the overall championship!

:rolleyes:

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0